Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG!! such a beautiful os"! really loved it a lot! even though it is sad it struck a chord! it actually visualised before my eyes!! I know am reading this post very late but happy that I read this!! actually I love swarya a lot especially laksh is my sweetheart!! keep writing dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›
bushra2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i loved it ...its was very emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
very well written๐Ÿ‘
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lakshya POV 

As the sips of alcohol went down my throat I could feel the heat in it . 

But that sensation of heat flowing in my throat was less than the heat in my body, my heart which now was shattered into pieces ! 

How could she do this ? Wasn't our love true ? Didn't she love me also ? Why did this happen ? Why did My Shona do this to me ? How could she ? 

Where one of my mind is telling that Swara has done that ... Broken shattered me the other part is compelling me to believe her words . Believe that she is honest , still innocent. 

Can this happen ? Can she do this ? 

Did you have to do this? 
I was thinking that you could be trusted
Did you have to ruin what was shiny? Now it's all rusted

I sighed as my breath came in shorts . I looked around everything started blurring out . I only saw one thing her , my Swara , my Shona . 

_FlashBack_

"Lakshya . Lakshya leave me " Swara voice rang in my ears as I carried her in my arms . How soft she was , how it felt like carrying a jewel in my hands . 

"Shona Shona are scared that your Lakshya can not carry you " I asked her in a challenging voice when she nodded her head in yes . 

"You do not trust me ? " I faked my disappointment by keeping her down . 

"I trust you my  Lakshya Baby ,more than myself . "Her reply made my heart sing in joy . 

"But promise me one thing " her voice turned serious and I just nodded trying to know what will she make me promise . 

"Promise me Lakshya that you will always trust me whatever happens . " I could not believe my ears . What was she asking ? I would definitely trust her wouldn't I ?

_Flashback Ends_

I stood still as my legs went numb . I had promised her that I would trust her no matter what then how can I leave her or break her trust so easily . Nope that is not Lakshya . That is not Swara's Lucky . 

I will stand with her and for her . I trust her and I trust my heart . 

I will once again stand for her and follow my heart in this path of love and trust and if I m wrong this time then I would stop breathing cause all theses breaths I m taking is only for Swara . Either I will fight with her or leave the battlefield forever . 

Haye andar andar se toota main
Tere ishq mein khud hi se rootha main

Haaye teri hoon saara ki saara main ..
Par tere liye Awara  main

---TBC---
So all the lovely SwarYa-ians out there I hope u like this Lucky's decision and small tinny OS if yes then share back your likes and comments . 

Edited by Texie-Shady - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waaw ๐Ÿ‘
Finally a swarYa OS ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Missed you Sam!
abshcool thumbnail
superb sam...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
missed u ...
soniadutta thumbnail
Loved it dear ...Waoo its wonderful 
jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
its beautiful sam ๐Ÿ˜ณ awesome update๐Ÿ‘ loved itโญ๏ธ
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its superb โค๏ธ
loved it ..
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘
Wowww its superb really amazing !

Thanks for sharing on twitter otherwise I would not able to see this awesome work

u just made me cry

m missing Swalak !
Edited by saaniakh - 8 years ago