Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Ashlok:- Prediction For Coming Story (Lets Fall in Love)

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi freinds...

Do u remember the scene where Shlok burn his Hand

And In Servant Quarter both Ashlok having a Conversion about Poo and Love

Where aastha said Shlok to make a Distance Poo and than shlok said

Shlok said to aastha, " If she think that Poo is fallen in Love with him"

Shlok also said, " He is like a Servant here and there is no relation can make between Servant and Malik"

Aastha said to shlok, "Ture Love Didnt see all the class Difference, If she is in Poo case she definitely fall in Love with U beocz u r very Nice"

Than Shlok Said, " If Im not a servant andd anything else  than also u fall in Love with me''

So that scene indicate that post leap Aastha might be again fallen in Love With Shlok what he is and as a stranger
I think in this track Both Ashlok spend some time for  wrok or something else but definetely spend sometime becoz on basis of proof and facts Shlok doesnt get aastha Love  and Aastha feel attraction towards Shlok... When shlok show his caring side sometime Anger side when aastha become careless for herself, possessive side...

And Aastha faces Dilemma that having a Husband like Sarkaar and Kid and happy family  why is she still attracted towards Shlok... what is the connection she and Shlok have than in this process might be slowly sloys she get some not so clear flases of Past and and at the end something major happened where She remebr everything about Shlok and Her life..

Its just a purely a Prediction dont now how and what will happened.. But i think it happened like this...

Share u r view..
Mission pink..
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aymen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes I won't mind if it will happen and astha also have to maintain distance between her and IS monkey so that she can think about shlokiee
alisha365 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww...how i wish ur prediction comes true...it will be a treat to watch astha falling in love again at the same time hesitating from shlok...waiting for that day..
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fingers crossed.  Hope it happens kusum
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
😳
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
😳
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aymen22

yes I won't mind if it will happen and astha also have to maintain distance between her and IS monkey so that she can think about shlokiee

hope so finger crossed
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alisha365

Awww...how i wish ur prediction comes true...it will be a treat to watch astha falling in love again at the same time hesitating from shlok...waiting for that day..

me to
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Honeypot

Fingers crossed.  Hope it happens kusum

same here
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anyhouse

Hope it happens kusum