Dressing style- who is good and who needs a makeover

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Whose style is good and who needs A change of style in shastri sisters among the younger lot.
 Alka is always In a sari  though she did wear some salwars during her premarraige days  She is ok.i would not like to change her style 

Anu has always been in churidhars, the plain simple ones pre marraige and the anarkali post marraige. She did venture to wear a dress and jeans during the camp and honeymoon days and looked awesome in both jeans and dress. I would personally prefer Anu continues to wear chridhars at home with different styles and cuts ,something that shows off her figure as well as that suits her conservative image and makes her look smart.The anarkali makes her look shorter and older. She should stick to ghagra cholis  for festivals and religious functions and saris for formal functions. She should of course save her sexy dresses for those times she and Rajat decide to take off . No saris, salwars,when you are on a trip with rajat sareen Anu. I am waiting for them to take a holiday !!,

Sonal has always dressed in long skirts, jeans , tights and it suits her well. She should I think avoid churidhars , she did not look nice in that one she was wearing at the society dinner. 

Piya  sticks to short dresses, jeans etc and is the most contemporary of the lot   So she is ok too.

Let us take the guys

Rajat is bang on . I would not like to change a thing about him. He dresses to suit the occasion and  becomes the centre of attraction. Whatever he wears . He looks so dapper man. Be it uniform,suits, blazers, track pants, traditional wear  and even only a towel his dress sense is amazing.

Neil  - girls tell me about neil , I am not sure what his style is

Rohan - so long as he wears something I am fine

So girls , tell me is their style ok and who needs a change
Edited by R95510 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anu i want to see anu in sarees or rajju gofting anu short dresses i would love see her in dresses and saree  she need a makeover for sure bore hogai anarkali me dekh ke

rohan not interested cloth pehene ya na pehene i  realy dont care😆

dev she wear good cloths achi lagti h kuch bhi pehenti h to

rajju  batane ki jarurat h  kuch bhi pehenta h handsome hi dekhta h😳☺️ ekdum dhamal lagta h😳😳😳😳😳😳

alka i want to see once alka in western

piya ok theek lagti h mujhe no need a makeover

neel  even he wear good cloths acha lagta h

so i think only anu needs a makeover
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
one and only my lovelyleady anushka shastri/sareen looking so beautiful. and i want to change style of piya and she need makeover and she want to wear dress like anu wearing .
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree they have to revise anus dresses infact the last few episodes i saw she repeated her dresses more than thrice🤢 cvs seriously??😲 dev gets new set of dress everyweek but anu repeats the same three times?? this is really unfair!! dont u think she has to wwear short sleeves with different cuts of dresses?? its not that after marriage she should not wear patialas?? she can wear them too😃 it will b a good change better than those repeating colours blue green and orange🤢
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post.
I think men don't need to change any thing. Niel dresses are youthful. I like them all ..all men in SS have gr8 bodies. Tall , handsome..and well dressed.

Women ..I want to see Anu in sarees. Cotton sarees at home..with various colors. This suits summer. 

Devyani as a working woman should wear more jeans . 
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good post!

Completely agree!!  Rajat is the most well dressed man!  He doesn't need a make over..  love his dressing sense!! 

Lekin Anu!!  me too,  don't like her in Anarkali dresses!! She's a young lady.. So should dress up like a young woman... Hope Cvs would change her dress-up... And yes!!  Eagerly waiting to see her in Saree!! 

I find Neel 's dressing sense quite good!  He looks cute most of the time.. But I feel he repeats his clothes !  He should avoid it!

Devyani and Piya are ok! 

By the way I feel Anu's Saasuma Minty has a greater collection of clothes than Anu!!  She doesn't repeat her dresses so often... It's not fair!! 😉

Edited by _habiba_ - 9 years ago
RUQAIYA10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RAJAT IN HIS UNIFORM!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. I can never take my eyes off him when he dons that attire. That Uniform works like  magic on him. When he wears it, he redefines the phrase tall, dark and handsome and takes it to another level.
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Me too want to see anu in saree 
Rajat s good in all dresses esp in uniform 
Edited by --Divya-- - 9 years ago
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Devyani's dressing style is bohemian - she totally rocks in skirts and her wll-chosen accessories. Peeya is still a teenager, the churidars can wait. Alka looks the modern bahu with her hairstyle and chiffon sarees, though I think Astha looks way better with her superb dress sense.

Anu has been repeating her dresses too often and she looks very short in her floor length anarkalis (the ink-blue anarkali was floor length). She looked terrific in a lime-green straight cut salwar kameez during the navratri week after her marriage. She shud stick to straight cuts. And yes Minty has a better dress collection than Anu..

As for the men, dont change a thing - specially Rajat. 😊

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
anu can wear chudidaars but i need a break from her anarkalis, they look gaudy and sometimes OTT😲 i m ok with anu wearing anarkalis but i really want the cuts, the patterns and the designs to altered! sarees for formal occassions and for a nice evening when she plans to surprise her hubby,😳 lehengaas will be fine for puja, marriage and any other festival or function and she can wear jeans and shirts or nice embroidered kutis when she goes for work (i think rajat got her a job) 🤔then i dont know why but i really wish to see her in sportsgear- jogging and exercising 😉phir some nice short dresses of when rajat gifts her something😳, and i srsly want her clothes to differ according to the place and the person with whom she is, girls are very particular abt this!!! i want rajat to take some interest in the way her wifey dresses😳 and u know they should give her some naughty cute nightie remember she wore the purple gown- i did not like it!!!😡

rajat is perfect everything suits him from his uniform to a heavy sherwani, to formal suiting to casual dressing to sports gear and the best on towel mein😳

i have liked dev's dressing shewears a variety of clothes coz maybe the cvs wanna show she has good dressing sense, i like everything she wore!!!😃

u know in a scene where neil jhaadofies kaajal uske T-shirt par likha thha- yeah darling i love u, and i was like this suits u, but i dont like the way neil dresees up- all his T-shirts, jackets, hoodies look immature😕

about rohan no comments!!!!- and for alka uske kapde na hi mujhe pehle pasand thhe aur na ab pasand hai🥱
Edited by poorva22 - 9 years ago