Is Ishaan too falling for Aliya?

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
After yesterdays episode! I got a feeling that Ishaan too feels for Aaliya! It is not just friendship for him. He prioritised Aliya before Malvika more than twice during the match. He was so concerned for her. The way he thinks about her and is worried about her, is it just a concerned friend or something more. He does seem affected by her hugs and by her company! 
So friends do you all think the same? Or will Ishaan never be able to move on! As far as my experience from what I hv seen is that men never move on when they are dumped by their girlfriends! Its a big attack on their ego and they are never able to handle it! They either become angry and retaliate or just mope around like Devdas!

So do you think Ishaan will mope around with Malvika's thoughts even though he declared to her that he will move on? Or will he fall in love all over again with Aaliya this time.

He is a nice person and has a right to happiness and he always seems very happy in Aaliya's company!

Lets wait and watch what Zindagi wins have in store for us!?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do share your views regarding the same!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I think he considers her a best friend and he really cares about her. I doubt if there are any romantic feelings involved from his end, at least for now. Maybe in the later epis he develops feelings for her. But as of now I think its mere friendship!!
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is difficult to say, but I think Ishaan really needs time to move on. He does have feelings for her which he considers as friendship, but I think is more which he does not want to acknowledge. let us wait and watch where it takes us
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It actually hard to say... As they want to show like this spontaneous friendship that is going on with them, and then the whole uncomfortable track once aliya confess... But I think once he notice what she actually means to him and the way she had changed his behaviour, he will start falling for her...

But for know why can only hope and see what happens
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya ishaan likes aliya cares for her. as she is his bestfriend. but the romantic feelings not yet maybe we ll get it in later epis
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No, no not now!!
Ishaan thinks aliya as his bestest friend ๐Ÿ˜ƒ soo he's caring for her n overprotective about her...
I dont think ishaan has developed any romantic feelings for aliya!! Bit i hope ishaan too starts falling for herโค๏ธ