Article: 5 Very Stupid Reasons Why TV Actors Get Bashed

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

5 Very Stupid Reasons Why TV Actors Get Bashed Often On Twitter

Twitter is one such networking handle which is very commonly and frequently used by most of our television stars. They regularly update their fans with their updates and pictures giving a glimpse of their...

Read Now >> http://www.fuzionproductions.com/5-very-stupid-reasons-why-tv-actors-get-bashed-often-on-twitter/

QH, KSG, Raqesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The second reason. 😆

🤣
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
actually it's true but i only bash the actors whom i don't like LOL
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is 100% true! No actor can hang out with anyone or date anyone trolls dont approve of!

My personal favourites are the one's who want actors to Dump their current partner and hook up with their co star or a person of THEIR choice!😆

You know that old saying "an idel mind is the Devil's workshop?" Totally true! Some need immediate psych intervention! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I know many stupid fans. In PKYEK, people hated Vah cuz they wanted Viv to date Suku. In TBP, people hated Bharti n Kunal as a couple in real life as they wanted Bharti to date Fahad. In QH, many people hate Zorawar as SJ's most probably bf. I am sure some r wanting SJ to date KSG as he is single aga.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RoFL ðŸ¤£
They shud hv put the names of SJ n KV in the second reason,,,,, they hv been at the receiving end of one of the most harsh critisizm , people even stooped low to talk shit about their characters ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

N they still keep doing, every article of F32 is filled with such crap, even if ots not about KV or SJ, the trolls will still come n enlighten everyone about how characterless both of them are ... 

Sick ðŸ¤¢
Edited by micshy - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: micshy

RoFL ðŸ¤£

They shud hv put the names of SJ n KV in the second reason,,,,, they hv been at the receiving end of one of the most harsh critisizm , people even stooped low to talk shit about their characters ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

N they still keep doing, every article of F32 is filled with such crap, even if ots not about KV or SJ, the trolls will still come n enlighten everyone about how characterless both of them are ... 

Sick ðŸ¤¢

Yeah I have seen those too! The biggest group of hateful and mentally ill people with NO lives that I have ever seen! They actually need to be admitted to a psych unit immediately! Coz "Normal" people don't act the way they do! ðŸ¤¢
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah I have seen those too! The biggest group of hateful and mentally ill people with NO lives that I have ever seen! They actually need to be admitted to a pysch unit immediately! Coz "Normal" people don't act the way they do! ðŸ¤¢

If u read they will say, they r not fans of any actors, they dont watch QH, but they still visit F32 site often n have a piece of mind to say about SJ n KV even though they dont watch it neither follow it ðŸ˜•