Share A Scene! Volume 2.0 _updated_

dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
edit by Sri (okthanksbye)

After much success of the previous thread I'm making this 2nd thread where we can share our innermost wishes which we want to see onscreen. The last thread was made long time back...and there were thousands of wishes from everyone and our lovely cvs fulfilled about more than 50 % of all the wishes from that post...

Now the circumstances in the show have changed and so is our wants and demands...Our lovebirds are very much in love and they have come a long way since where they started...

So without further adou lets start:

My wishlist:

1. I want a scene where Manik acknowledges Nandini as his girlfriend in front of everyone and whole college just gets stunned and goes OH MY GOD!...Like when Edward and Bella arrives at school together and he puts his proprietorial  hand on her shoulder letting everyone know they are together...and edward was enjoying all the stares and making jokes.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC4ImyS_zmA[/YOUTUBE]

2. I want Nandini to fuss over Manik it can be anything, a small gesture like brushing his hair off his forehead, (like Soha did once๐Ÿ˜ก), or she can either order him around and Manik allowing her, listening to her every demand and enjoying the attention he is getting from her.

3. I want Manik and Rishabh to bond more. Maybe Manik can crash in Nandu's home more often, the boys can bond over playing video games, and nandini can feel ignored by the boys and get angry at Manik..it would be a cute scene..the boys  will then  manofy Nandini..Manik can conspire with Rishabh and they both can play pranks on Nandini trying to make her smile..

4. This idea I actually stole it from Chickee ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ..The girls can have a girlie talk where either Aliya or Mukti can suggest Nandini to have a hair cut, Manik will overhear their conversation and blow a fuse over even suggesting such a thing..he doesn't want Nandini's hair to be touched.(the way he was  blowdrying her hair..he has a thang for nandini's hair๐Ÿ˜ณ). Aliya and Mukti can give him  incredulous looks at his behaviour and Manik can get embarrassed after realizing how he has reacted and try to cover up his reaction with silly excuses...

5. A Mangalore Track! I dont want Ams to be evil, she can be strict but i dont want her to be the next villain. She can ask manik to prove himself For example: like in the movie Ramaiya vastavaiya . The brother of the heroine asks the hero to prove himself and forbades the hero heroine to meet. But they meet chori chupke and the hero eventually won approval of everyone.Now  i dont mean Manik needs to harvest crops.. oh please..but Ams can challenge him and he can win the challenges...he and nandini can meet chori  chori chupk chupk

6. A Man for Cabir. Not raghav someone else...Raghav doesn't deserve Cabir. 

7. Navya to behave like a pregnant lady for a change and cvs to take actions about her baby as soon as possible.

8. Aliya should grow some balls, bitch slap Dhruv and stop giving him pathetic yearning looks...She should glare at him for a change...

I will update your  wishes here just like before ...so people start sharing what you want to see...and they will get fulfilled just 

The wishlist continues:

Kapk

9. My wish is seeing MaNan kiss in the rain (like the one from bollywood movie Aashuqui 2 - with or without the coat๐Ÿ˜ณ) โค๏ธ

MKrayzee

10. Revisit the diary. I want him to read what she wrote about him in the diary. 
11. Walk/Play on the beach scene

AnomanderRake

12. I want Fab4+MaNan in NAndu's house and teasing MaNan in front of Chachi and MaNan getting all embarassed and Chachi joining in the teasing. 

MaNanmatic_Sana

13.I want rain scene with confession 
The song shud "baarish" from yaariyaan movie
is dard a dil ki sifarish...

Sal_Aphrodite

14.I want MaNan to go to Mangalore in a car 
and  want them to dance on the highway.๐Ÿ˜† something like Noah did in  'The Notebook'
15.I want manik To sing for Nandu in College in front of everyone ,like Heath did in '10 things i hate about you' .๐Ÿ˜ณ
16.I want Manik to kiss Nandu in front of everyone (college)and declare his love for her and embrace herโ˜บ๏ธ ,like this scene from' Never been kissed'.
To have visuals go to page 3 ๐Ÿ˜›

Dhruvlover

17. want harshad to beat up dhruvie like he did for cabir, bcoz harshad loves his sister, he wont spare dhruv n next alya will know forcing cabir to withdraw case was wrong decision, she will understand dis oly wen dhruv is hurt. 

MananFF

18. I want Nandini's birthday party and Manik preparing to give her a surprise on her most awaited 18th birthday and i want him to irritate her , ignore her , tease her and atlast make her birthday very very special for her..
19. If at all possible i want MaNan to sleep cuddled together at the back seat of a car while they are away on a long trip somewhere in the mountains! 
20. I also want Manik to know the real reason behind Nandini's love for fireflies and i want Nandini to tell him that the fireflies glowed for them when their hands touched the first time on the highway. 

Chinni557

21. I want CVS to explore about nandini's parents. May be manik knowing how much she loves her parents n to surprise her he should do all the ground work  n get her childhood videos with her parents n gift her on her birthday. 

Brini

22. They nap on a park bench and Nandani stares lovingly at sleeping MAnik's face, wondering out loud why she's nervous, when it's a face she sees every day. The way she looks at him is so full of love and wonder. She can convey such an innocence and charm while not coming across as childish.Manik gets a call from someone, which she sees but doesn't answer. Manik: "Nandani, you're not going to go anywhere and leave me all alone, right?" And she leans down to kiss him on the forehead. Manik smiles, ever so slightly, indicating that he's been awake the whole time 

to have visuals go to page 4.๐Ÿ˜›

Sadhnager

23. A cookie fight scene..I want this on manan, cvs can use cake of upcoming birthday party also ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ(in bold as requested ๐Ÿ˜‰)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qj2yBaPpVs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Chickee
24.I want them to follow Nandu's dialogue 'dono kay beech may itna trust hona chahiyye that life mein kuch bhi ho jaye, they never get separated... Never ever... They are unbreakable.
25. Nandu cooking something for Manik ... nothing elaborate ... them in the kitchen ... her working ... him flustering her by staring or his proximity. And of course enjoying her discomfiture. And getting messy and into a fight eventually.
26. Till now we have only seen Manik speak about his childhood and his relationship with his mum. I want her to also speak about her childhood and parents with him ... of wanting to follow her dads footsteps and having to do music instead for whatever tyaag reasons that were shown. And speak about that bloody aliens wala night properly. Not in riddles as they have been doing till now.
27. They travel to another city / college for a music competition. Just them. Where they are put up in the hostel and M sneaking into her hostel at night to meet her. 
28. The fireflies need to be exposed!!!

lovesick23

29. I want a scene where alia tells all that she is feeling because dhruv's betrayal and recent behavious because i feel alia is getting less screen space and she should do it in front of fab3 and nandani and navya! 
30. During the confession scene i want nandani to tell manik the real reason behind her fondness for fireflies <3
31. I want fab 5 and navya and nandani to just chill around maybe sitting in the music room and manik not able to keep his hands off nandani and cabir teasing him about the same and manik be like you think i care? ๐Ÿ˜›

nymphadoratonks

32. I want MaNan to bunk college and go to Manik's place(when Nyo's out of town preferably and because he has a lavish house :D) for a movie date. And they'll fight over which movie to see and they decide on a horror flick with Manik hoping Nandu will cling onto him for the entire movie but he finds out how much Nandu enjoys such movies :D and then they could just take a nap on the couch cuddled together or sing and dance on peppy numbers. Just chilling like a normal happy teenage couple :D the rest of fab 5 could cover for them in college :D

AnomanderRake

33. This is kind of borrowed from Doc(Sexpot) : Manik playing the guitar in college, Nandini lying with her head on his lap reading a book: Comfort in just being a normal couple
34. I want a classroom scene on MaNan: Nandini concentrating in class and Manik trying hard to distract her she getting bugged in a girlfriend sort of way.
35. I want a more teasing and flirting Manik making Nandini blush in front of everybody and she getting embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜†
36.I want Manik sharing with Nandini when he first got attracted to her. I want to know๐Ÿ˜† 

parthmania

37. I want a close dance happening for Manan, preferably at a crowded discotheque...Nandini being ogled...  Manik getting all worked up and J about it...embracing her in his arms even more tightly.. trying really hard to manoeuvre her away from unwanted elements and piercing stares ๐Ÿ˜‰

zrn1312

38. I want MaNan to go on a long drive at night while it's raining, just cause. 
Doesn't need to be a reason for it, just to enjoy each others company. Maybe Manik can randomly show up at her place and be like let's go, or even Nandini can call him up and say "I want to go for a drive"!

PrincessAshVik

39. A trip/ picnic (they need to get away from space) All of them. And play games and have fun like teenagers do for once.
40. Gorging on roadside food! Spicy panipuri and kulfi and the likes!
41. Birthdays please CVs?
42. Can I please get an all night phone convo between MaNan and Fab 5 teasing them?
43. A classroom scene with loads of flirting, blushing, teasing.
44. Dance! Like the baatein kuch ankahee si one. Man the intensity in that one! His gaze did not leave her even once!

moonstonespirit

45. I want them to go shopping together. Choose stuff for each other
46. I want them to solve a jig-saw puzzle/ crossword/ sudoku together 
47.  Manik and Nandini talking about her dad's pen
48.Manik sitting on sofa, Nandini on his lap and Nandini playing with his hair and talk about her day

Vidhi_1998

49.I just really want the Harshad and Nyonika situation to be revealed (preferably in front of Nandini)
50. There needs to be a scene of everyone in an actual class (I mean, they are in COLLEGE). There should be that iconic scene where someone sits next to Nandini and Manik tries to do everything to get her to come sit next to him. This should include Cabir's usual commentary ๐Ÿ˜›.
51.I mean, an actual MaNan confession would be nice.

Preeshaxo

52. I want Nandini to tell Manik the real theory about the fireflies and their first meeting.
53. Manik to give the tie bracelet back to Nandini and for Manik to find his 2 jackets and Nandini's place unless CVs have forgotten all about that! 
54. I want them both tell each other when they were both initially attracted to each other.
55. I want rain romance including a sexy dance number.
56. I want a party so we get drunk Nandu again.
57. I want another date because Manik promised us there would be more
58. I want light, fun, romance including them walking around college like a couple, they can either hold hands or he can have his arm around her.
59. I want a group hug with all 7 of them. 
60. Can someone please have a birthday, it's been 6 months!!!! 
61. I want a new romance for Cabir because the boy deserves some happiness!!
62. I want another scene of them falling asleep together and waking up in each other's arms

mamathasridhar

63. he playing a guitar in his house and nandu reading a book lying in his lap...and she slowly falls into a peaceful slumber...just then fab4 come for a party and he gestures not to make noise as his girl is sleeping...
64. manik bonding with rishab over video games be  my favourite...
65. nandini fighting with cabir...just a friendly banter and manik not able to say anything to either of them...
66. girls night out gossiping about the boys and bonding well
67. manik chachi both taking care of nandini who is not very well..

Dhariya_

68. I want nandini should concenterate on her career too as we have seen that she takes the career casually
69. I want manan sitting in a park or garden and manik playing guitar and nandini laying down and her head on manik lap and reading a book
70.  I want some cute fights among them like fight for choosing movie water fight cake fight popcorn fight and many more cute fights
71.  A manan kiss...
72. I want one of them to sleep on each others shoulder while watching movie or in any another case...

Chickee

73. A bike ride. Manik borrows Dhruvs bike (after they kiss and make up of course) and whisks her off somewhere ... Preferably a remote area ;)
Bike ride is a must. Ohhh ... What if she sits in front and he kind of teaches her how to drive/ride it???? Haan... That's a better wish. ๐Ÿ˜†

AnomanderRake

74. Can I please please please see the scene from Ghost on MaNan. Maybe not all the way but atleast the beginning. Pretty pplease.  They can go on a pottery making date. 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vnDNrek_lY[/youtube]

sb1234

75. I would love to have the whole Valentines setup - Manik arranging it again after the big confession
76. One of them falling sick n the other one taking care
77. Dhruv apologising to Aliya and trying to win her back 
78. Soha's death secret to be revealed .. Looks like the CVs have forgotten about it
79. Lastly Khurana coming to his senses n giving Fab 5 another chance at the album

Kresham

80. I want MaNan to tell what all things they hide from eachother...
81.They shud spend whole nyt n talk...like how Nandini was blackmailed by Khurana,How she was abt to leave,What she felt,her real story of Fireflies...How she was worried for him during hospital track...
82. I want Manik to tell abt Nyo,Band of brothers to Nandini...
83. I want Nandini to share her US n Mangalore memories...I want Manik to tell her why he sneaked into her room,
Arre many things r there so plz give us a whole nyt scene with these wishes
84. Nmost important i want that ground rules man Which Manik said when Nandu was unconscious๐Ÿ˜‰
85. i want a scene like this...Both are angry that they are not getting time to spend with eachother n they both head towards eachother n bangs n falls on sofa but unknowingly Nandu sits on his lap n starts her blabbering but later she realizes

AnomanderRake

86. I know its cliche but want Manik to call Nandini sweetheart or babydoll in front of Fab4(if Dhruv has become normal) without realising it and Fab4 tripping on him and Nandu because of it.  

Dushturain

87. i want a scene like this.

88. I want nandu to help him shave...how cute that would be?? check pg 12 for visuals
89.I want nandu to do a sexy number for Manik...dance in a sexy way... And manik to choke seeing that...like totally stunned...

Shefu3216

90.I wish they all go for a long drive or for picnic and do masti on song Matlabi ho ja jara matlbi from Film ROY...

angelrj

91. I would like to see manik pulling nandini's both cheeks hard..niti is too cute and chubby
    ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
92. he can call her nandu and pamper her like a baby ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
93. nandini can behave like a naughty kid and play pranks on him ๐Ÿ˜†

Stella324

94. I want cabir and navya or only cabir to do some stupidity and call nandini for help and cabir asking nandini to promise to  hide  the problem from manik . Nandini trying to cover up while manik getting confused . Manik trying to get romantic with her and suddenly cabir calls her will be a treat to watch ! Manik trying to figure out the problem along with mukti and others will be  fun !
95. I want to  see Nandini making Manik happy with small small things  ...like playing with kids especially Rishab .
96. I want Manik and Nandini to sing for Rishab and have cute scenes with him .
97. I also want Manik and Nandini to sleep on chachi's lap and Chachi taking Manik's side on teasing Nandini .
98.Nandini getting sick and Rishab and Manik making a team to make Nandu eat her medicines and she making faces .
99. I want Cabir and Nandu to team up and tease Manik .
100. Manik and Nandini sitting with Fab4 and Navya in college canteen . Manik either holding Nandu's hand when she sits beside him or holding her leg when she sits opposite to him and she kicking him and he trying to kick her back instead  he kicks Cabir or someone else and Cabir kicking someone else in the group and it turning into a kick fight .
101. Nandu protecting Manik in front of her amms or in front of Harshad .
102.Manik writing a letter to Nandu and Cabir or Navya finding it and reading it aloud . Nandu and Manik blushing with embarrassment .

Just in case , link to previous thread:

Also some wishes which are hot favorites but haven't got fulfilled yet, I will add them below.
Edited by dushturain - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dushturain thumbnail
The Hot favourite List: (continued from previous thread)

1. A rain sequence on Manan...the scene is requested by Sue,Smitasmita, Madhuthangam099, AnjaliQueenSa, mananMatic_sana , Kapk,Zrn1312,Preeshaxo,

2. A mangalore track-Ams Manik faceoff-this track is requested by: me, Rush_25, msjen22, Forever19 , Sal_Aphrodite

3. A late night date at a road side shop..everyone wants it and everyone has different versions but the idea is same...requested by : me, desilawyer, manan_Kashian, 

4. Manik/Nandu's birthday: its high time either of them have a birthday for god's sake...lots of ideas been shared by AnomanderRake, Srujana7.Manan,manan_kashian, MananFF,Sadhnagar, Preeshaxo,

5. Real Firefly story to be exposed: MananFF, Chickee,Preeshaxo

6. A classroom scene, they are after all college students: AnomanderRake, Manan_flab, .UserName., PrincessAshvik, Vidhi_1998, 

AND

EVERYONE WANTS OUR MANAN TO HAVE A BLOODY PROPER KISS consider requested by all the members of the forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by dushturain - 9 years ago
Kapk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANK you for making a new post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
My wish is seeing MaNan kiss in the rain (like the one from bollywood movie Aashuqui 2 - with or without the coat๐Ÿ˜ณ) โค๏ธ
Edited by Kapk - 9 years ago
dushturain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kapk

THANK you for making a new post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

My wish is seeing MaNan kiss in the rain (like the one from bollywood movie Aashuqui 2 - with or without the coat๐Ÿ˜ณ) โค๏ธ

LOL we all want a Rain sequence, some want them to sing in  the rain, some want them to share an umbrella, Some want them to dance and you want them to Kiss...I want them to do everything, all of the following... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U joted all . I don't know now what to write.
Scratches my head.
Tfs
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Revisit the diary. I want him to read what she wrote about him in the diary. 

Walk/Play on the beach scene
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want Fab4+MaNan in NAndu's house and teasing MaNan in front of Chachi and MaNan getting all embarassed and Chachi joining in the teasing.
Chickee thumbnail
Before I share scenes that I would like to see, I want to share a heartfelt request. 
Now both M and N are in love ... which according to them in in episode 49 is TRUST...

I want them to follow Nandu's dialogue 'dono kay beech may itna trust hona chahiyye that life mein kuch bhi ho jaye, they never get separated... Never ever... They are unbreakable.'

I now need to see that 'love is trust' and NO separation, NO misunderstanding or anything. They need to be together to face it all. Bass!

I'll be back with the scenes in a bit... Loved your Bella and Edward scene dushtu ... I hope that happens ๐Ÿ˜› 

PS: one scene about the cooking I already elaborated on in the OS, so will drop it from here now. Though, there it was a bit OTT but still ๐Ÿ˜‰

and my list is on page 5 ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Chickee - 9 years ago
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dushturain

Some unfulfilled Hot favorites:

1. A rain sequence on Manan...the scene is requested in various ways by Sue,Smitasmita, Madhuthangam099,AnjaliQueenSa, mananMatic_sana and more

2. A mangalore track-Ams Manik faceoff-this track is a  hot favourite requested by: Rush_25,msjen22,Forever19 and more

3. A late night date at a road side shop..everyone wants it and everyone has different versions but the idea is same...requested by : me, desilawyer, manan_Kashian, and more

4. Manik/Nandu's birthday: OMG its high time, either of them have a birthday for god's sake...lots of ideas been shared by AnomanderRake,Srujana7.Manan,manan_kashian and more

Is dard-e-dil ki sifarish๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ki mill jaaye isey woh baarish
Jo bhigaa de poori tarah 

Yaariyan ve... Yaariyan...

On this song
Brishti chai go brishti๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks 4 the honor๐Ÿค—
sal_aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dushtu ,here's my List๐Ÿ˜†

1.I want MaNan to go to Mangalore in a car 
and  want them to dance on the highway.๐Ÿ˜† something like Noah did in  'The Notebook'

(@Losing-H0p3/Tumblr)

2.I want manik To sing for Nandu in College in front of everyone ,like Heath did in '10 things i hate about you' .๐Ÿ˜ณ

3.I want Manik to kiss Nandu in front of everyone (college)and declare his love for her and embrace herโ˜บ๏ธ ,like this scene from' Never been kissed'.