Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: paru10

Although I really wish they finish the track within three days but it won't happen. I don't think the court drama will end in three days. This whole week would be about the court drama and the spoilers video they show on either Thursday or Friday airs the following week of Thursday and Friday. So, I think this will be dragged and they will show Sid proves DD's innocence on Friday's episode. I have been expecting SidNi reunion since the first week of April but looks like they will never reunite in this show and the story will be focused on all the side characters rather than the main leads. I am highly pissed. All I want is SidNi reunion, nothing else matters.

if what u say is correct then we can have a sidni scene before court drama.. :-P
I am pissed too.. just want to see SidNi..
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think we will get a SidNi scene of Sid comforting Roshni, since she is so broken b'coz DD is in jail😕 But I'm not expecting a heart to heart talk or Roshni apology. They would drag it with all the family drama, till the end of 3 months😕. But I really wish they surprise us with some good SidNi scenes in b/w court drama and Kri nautanki. For the past many weeks the focus in on drama rather than SidNi🥱
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am expecting a sidni scene for all the 5 days
i know i am not asking for much
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hope there are many SidNi scenes this week 😃😉

Edited by Millerrr88 - 9 years ago