It is high time you gave us anuraj romance,cvs

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Girls you know what , I have been thinking about all the anuraj scenes. All the romantic scenes were prior marraige, the best among them being the hut sequence and the ,the date sequence.
Cvs , what happened to our romantic Anuraj yaar. Every other soap plays up the romantic quotient  after marraige ,why are you downplaying the romance. In fact there has been absolutely no anuraj romance worth mentioning after their marraige. Cvs this is not fair yaar. 

Anuraj don't romance because dev is in trouble, anuraj don't  romance because neil marries the wrong girl, anuraj don't romance because rajat finds out the truth about minty, in fact anuraj romance should be more after these events because they realise each other's worth and all these events should have bought them closer. 

Cvs , do aadarsh daughters/ daughters in law not romance their husbands or what. Why then Anu mata is  running away from romance

Cmon cvs you are not that dumb. Atleast now that rajat is getting a medal, let there be a proper anuraj romance scene . Play up the romantic quotient between them , make kaajal and minty squirm at their closeness, cmon cvs get your socks up and give us anuraj romance at its best, and according to rajat give us the " full of passion love" . Rajat we are waiting with bated breadth.

Cvs , anuraj are your trump card.  A regular dose of anuraj romance is your gateway to high trp and it is high time you gave us anuraj romance.

CVS,YOU DONT EVEN GIVE A GOOD EYELOCK AFTER THEIR MARRAIGE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CVS

Edited by R95510 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lisadfg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes yes it is really high time...i have been watching the old anuraj videos of October(the first hug)❤️November it was worth watching and then from December till February the intense full of love and pain scenes now i want more to see anuraj romancing...i m dieing to see anuraj once again romancing and lost into each other eyes...its really enough now we want anuraj scenes full of love and more over care respect 
u r right making anuraj coming close to each other is their gateway to high trps even high then other shows on colors... 
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bol bol ke thak gai cvs ko we want anuraj romance lakin cvs sum hi nahi raha  fedup hogai anu ki mahanta dekhke  to cvs ko  bolke kuch faida nahi cvs ko agar dekhana hoga to dekhaege nahi to nahi dekhaege  bheg maang maang ke thak gai ab aur nahi
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqrak

bol bol ke thak gai cvs ko we want anuraj romance lakin cvs sum hi nahi raha  fedup hogai anu ki mahanta dekhke  to cvs ko  bolke kuch faida nahi cvs ko agar dekhana hoga to dekhaege nahi to nahi dekhaege  bheg maang maang ke thak gai ab aur nahi

hi Iqrak you are absolutely right. I did not want to write this post but then I thought one last time try kar sakte hain
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
 bang on post  radhika m planning to write something on a ADARSH SANSKAARI HINDUSTAANI NAARI and this is one of the main point😉
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: R95510

hi Iqrak you are absolutely right. I did not want to write this post but then I thought one last time try kar sakte hain

ok last try then cvs plz hamari sunlo aur anuraj ka romance dekhao plz plz
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorva22

bang on post  radhika m planning to write something on a ADARSH SANSKAARI HINDUSTAANI NAARI and this is one of the main point😉

hi poorva am waiting for that post!!

hi poorva am waiting for that post!!

ur wait will be worth it radhika and i completely agree with ur words but just let me know onw thing that y did u call anu- anu leone in one of ur posts!!!😆
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorva22

ur wait will be worth it radhika and i completely agree with ur words but just let me know onw thing that y did u call anu- anu leone in one of ur posts!!!😆

yaar mata ke tag se Anu ko nikalna  hai yaar aur sunny leone  ki tarah Anu ko reform karna hai tabhi Hamara rajat mood me aayaega yaar.. Yeh to anarkali pehenke behenji ji ki tarah ghoom rahi hai yaar. Atleast room mein tho sunny leone jaisa  ghoom na chahiye na tabhi to Hamara hero Kuch kar payega.  is liye Maine socha Anu mata ko Anu leone banna hai

yaar mata ke tag se Anu ko nikalna  hai yaar aur sunny leone  ki tarah Anu ko reform karna hai tabhi Hamara rajat mood me aayaega yaar.. Yeh to anarkali pehenke behenji ji ki tarah ghoom rahi hai yaar. Atleast room mein tho sunny leone jaisa  ghoom na chahiye na tabhi to Hamara hero Kuch kar payega.  is liye Maine socha Anu mata ko Anu leone banna hai

vichaar toh bohot nek hai yaar but u know what i want is rajat thoda rootha rootha and anu madam in a red saree, bg mein zara zara from rhtdm ek sensuous sa dance phir ahem ahem😳