this SS is for you and i'm so glad you liked it😃😃
I guess we think alike.
working on the second part.
will defo upd8 soon and PM you😃

*was dancing in joy after reading it *
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It's really good 😊 especially liked the way nisha answered viraj😃eagerly waiting for the next update.. Nisha taking care of kabir😳 :D Edited by deek_210 - 9 years ago
sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start...  And youv've written exactly what we want to see in the show... i hope Nisha realises her love soon in the show as well...
Do continue soon...:) :)
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting start... 😊
I wonder what Sumit is planning now
Hope Viraj realises that Nisha has moved on in the show too
Please update soon
mika17 thumbnail
Hey beautiful start to ur story 
Hope nothing happens to nisha 
Would love to read more
Plz could you pm me wn u update

Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sooo much curious to read moooreee...Amaziiinggg! *_*
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very well written lekha..!!! 👏
Waiting for next part.. please update soon..!!!
MarnaikaMarina thumbnail
Loved the first part but getting tensed reading the last part. Don't no what happened to Nisha. Please update soon.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the support and comments guys😃 I'm so glad to see that you guys liked the first part. Here's the second part before today's epi is aired. Hope you enjoy it
Part 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4360225

Part 2: Accused and Lost

Kabir had called Nisha at least 20 times by now but he got no reply. He started getting worried. Nisha would never take this long if she has just gone to thank Viraj. He knew that he should call his sasural.

The news hit the family like a rock. Lakshmi was crying uncontrollably. Ramesh and her taujis were planning on splitting routes to go searching for her. Sukku, Saurav and Umesh joined their plan.

Just then Dadu got a call. He picked it up.
" We have Nisha Gangwal", said an unfamiliar voice, "If you want to see her alive you need to give us 20 lakhs. Don't try to get help from the police or you'll regret it. You have 24 hours. After that I'll call and let you know the place and time."

Before Dadu could respond the man hung up. As the phone was on speaker, everyone heard about the ransom.

While the whole family burst into a mixture of emotions, Kabir stood rooted to the spot. He couldn't believe his ears. Nisha got kidnapped and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

"I think this is all Kabir's fault", Sumit said.
The whole house was silent.
"He must have done this", he continued," I heard Kabir speaking rudely to Dadaji and Nisha looked a little scared. He has her scared. "
Kabir opened his mouth to defend himself when Sumit have a notepad to Dadaji.
"I found this when I went to their house yesterday."

It was the contract for Kabir and Nisha's marriage. Kabir looked shocked just like the rest of the family.
"He thought that he can get away with a few bucks.", Sumit continued.
"Is this for real? ",Dadaji asked.
" Dadu. I'll explain-"
"Yes or no?"
The whole family looked at Kabir with anger, pain and disappointment and Kabir let out the dreaded word.
"Yes"

"I knew something wasn't right when I saw the separated beds", Lakshmi said, " And when Nisha said nothing while Kabir said they won't move out of Viraj's house. "
The woman broke down over again while the others consoled her.

"It's true that our marriage was a contract but I will never hurt her. She's one of my best friends.", Kabir said firmly.
" How can we believe you?", Sumit asked.
Kabir wanted to disfigure the man's face but he held back. He has no energy left to fight. He could feel every bone in his body about to break down.

The family divided into many groups. A couple like Ramesh and Saurav completely believed in Kabir and had hope that the contract will be soon null and void. Many were defending saying that Kabir could not have kidnapped Nisha while Sumit and Rupan chachi were trying to put the whole blame on Kabir.

"ENOUGH!!!", Kabir shouted out of frustration, " While all of you are busy trying to analyze me and the contract I'm off to find Nisha."
With that he left.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir closed the door of his house behind him and stared at the mobile he found a few feet away from there. It was Nisha's mobile. He was furious at the accusations but he didn't end up hitting anything out of anger.

Instead he broke down holding the mobile tightly to his heart. He didn't know what to do without Nisha. Even for unwanted reasons he has always wanted her around like the time he had gone to the studio to find out about the photo.

Since he met her, he didn't know how to live a day without her. Her never realized it till today, till she wasn't around and he didn't know where to look.

Kabir gathered himself and thought back to the last thing he knew about Nisha's whereabouts and only one word popped into his head, Viraj.

~~~~~~~~~~

Viraj's maid let Kabir in. He was about to about out for Viraj when he noticed an album opened and lying on the table. One of the photos had the little boy whose photo Kabir was searching for. He was shocked. He found the photo of his brother.
"What are you doing here and why are you looking through my childhood photos.", Viraj demanded.

Kabir was shocked. He couldn't believe that the person he came to India for was right in front of him.

"Nisha got kidnapped", he finally blurted out.
Viraj was taken aback. Kabir told the entire thing.
"I didn't tell the family that she came to meet you or they'll suspect", Kabir said.
"Don't you ", his brother asked.
"You love Nisha and you are too good a person to kidnap her", came the reply.

Viraj maintained his composure despite the fact that he was devastated.
" Where do we start?", he asked.
Kabir was still in the shock of finding his brother that all he could do was shrug.

Before Viraj could inquire anymore the doorbell rang. The door opened to reveal a shaken Rupan chachi.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it. On the show they haven't even hinted that Kabir can have feelings for Nishu properly so i thought I'll kick start that. Full realization of Kabira coming up. I know that the CM and Rajbir thing got revealed at once. I hope it isn't a mess.

Comment/Critisize😳

Edited by Lekha.Mayur4eva - 9 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
was feeling bored rt now 
thnks for updating lekha 

let me read it now