Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

You can change it like I said if you want to dear. And what should I write about hamari mini party? I'm thinking as a ultimate start of this thread, was thinking of some fun activity and so on...you know to get a lot more people in. For now its been three of us, which is of course awesome  but more the merrier naπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

Same..and I see! you seem to have an interest in music.
Currently doing the forum games..finally found it thanks to you!πŸ˜†

Ohhh u knw wht i learnt music like piano n singing ..since i was 5 years old... πŸ˜ƒ
N guitaar just playing aise hi...!!

Ohhh u playing games ..nice haan wait mein bhi aati hun.. πŸ˜†
Starry_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Ohhh u knw wht i learnt music like piano n singing ..since i was 5 years old... πŸ˜ƒ
N guitaar just playing aise hi...!!

Ohhh u playing games ..nice haan wait mein bhi aati hun.. πŸ˜†

Yes its cuz of you, otherwise is nahi nawali ko pata thori thiπŸ˜†. And alrighty! join in
And I see, thats gr8te! keep up with it, ek din pooja ki singing and piano zaroor listen karna parenga.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
nedhvik-91 thumbnail

You can change it like I said if you want to dear. And what should I write about hamari mini party? I'm thinking as a ultimate start of this thread, was thinking of some fun activity and so on...you know to get a lot more people in. For now its been three of us, which is of course awesome but more the merrier naπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

As ur intro add some inviting like thought..so more people join n rightly said we r fantastic three but we would love to see another username... πŸ˜†

Aishaa se bhi puchnaa paregaa uske vichhaar πŸ˜†
Starry_Love thumbnail

As ur intro add some inviting like thought..so more people join n rightly said we r fantastic three but we would love to see another username... πŸ˜†

Aishaa se bhi puchnaa paregaa uske vichhaar πŸ˜†

Will do! :) And will Pm you once I'm done. Yahan post nahin karungi..but you can reply back here or Scrap me  and yes uski vichhar jani zaroori hain.πŸ‘πŸΌ. 

nedhvik-91 thumbnail

Will do! :) And will Pm you once I'm done. Yahan post nahin karungi..but you can reply back here or Scrap me and yes uski vichhar jani zaroori hain.πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Okkk...i will wait ur pm..Sophiee jaanaa 😳
Starry_Love thumbnail
@Pooja, hold up comming! Mein toh games khelte khelte bhul gayi thi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
@jaana wah teri jet speeding is awesomee hai...playing on..n soon achieve the another step of IF ladder.. πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Starry_Love thumbnail

@jaana wah teri jet speeding is awesomee hai...playing on..n soon achieve the another step of IF ladder.. πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

Woh toh long way before reaching that step ladder of IF but yes progress chalu hain!πŸ˜† 
And kya kare, speed ruk nahin rahin🀣

and oh yeah I wanted some ideas for the mini party game type, something short and simple..
nedhvik-91 thumbnail

@Pooja, hold up comming! Mein toh games khelte khelte bhul gayi thi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Ohh no worries just continue ur game..me toh jheling turtle net .. 😑 😭