innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Cheap actEdited by innocent.aman - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ Aman, please don't spam this topic. 
This is also not to do with SaHil. Yes, it's frustrating and this is a result of story focused on other things  but the issue is NOT SaHil right now.

So please, leave SaHil, and all other unrelated things out of this topic. 

This is too serious.

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ KK:
I sure hope they have a point besides just wanting to show something risky again! I hope in STORY point of view and for furthering the plot, this is absolutely necessary to happen the way it is! Coz if not, well, it's just there for cheap kicks!

We saw how "necessary" that hook scene was? Coz they cut the whole damned thing and it was totally fine! They didn't need to go to those "lengths" to show that Jannat is feeling "disconnected" from Shaad as her husband. Something less out there will do the same job! Like when she questions him about why she feels this "distance" between them? 

So even here, I hope unless this scene is totally necessary to further plot, then why do it? Also, was there no way they could have made this look a little less tacky? Surely? But then this is a women forcing a man to go to bed with her, who is not her husband/ BF, but actually sister in law's BF. HOW are you supposed to make it look any less tacky? LOL
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@ KK:

I sure hope they have a point besides just wanting to show something risky again! I hope in STORY point of view and for furthering the plot, this is absolutely necessary to happen the way it is! Coz if not, well, it's just there for cheap kicks!

We saw how "necessary" that hook scene was? Coz they cut the whole damned thing and it was totally fine! They didn't need to go to those "lengths" to show that Jannat is feeling "disconnected" from Shaad as her husband. Something less out there will do the same job! Like when she questions him about why she feels this "distance" between them? 

So even here, I hope unless this scene is totally necessary to further plot, then why do it? Also, was there no way they could have made this look a little less tacky? Surely? But then this is a women forcing a man to go to bed with her, who is not her husband/ BF, but actually sister in law's BF. HOW are you supposed to make it look any less tacky? LOL

See Mandy, that's the thing.

If you tell me that it's necessary to have Saif sleep with Chudail, fine. I can accept that.  I would prefer it not to happen, but okay fine.

What not how it's happening now and going about.

I don't think this scene is necessary AT all. Maybe the situation is necessary, I don't know. I hope not, but if it is, okay. But the scene which was shot and shown--NOT necessary, there is no need to show us RAPE!!! And worse show it as seduction.

You are right the situation itself is very tacky. It *is* highly cheap and immoral too I agree. I do not like it. But do they need to show what they showed and how they are showing it? 

As I said, there are plenty of other ways to go about with this situation/track, the route they have chosen is horrid.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Also, Mandy. As I said, we are going by the repeated scenes in the segment. I hope it comes off differently in the episode. I hope he pushes her off and runs. Because after what was shown, that's the only digestible outcome. 
Or he does end up sleeping with her, I hope it's not shown with the way it comes off in the segment.

Yes, it is possible it won't be so bad in the episode. I sincerely hope it isn't. So i don't disagree with you there either.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Ok I just "saw" it! Why do these people use the word "Mohobaat" and "Romance" so loosly when describing these awful scenes? I remember they called that exposing and Hooking scene "Huwa Shaad-Jannat ka romance!" or some BS like that!

Now they call THIS, "Mohbaat wali Sazish?". Is there any "romance" or "Mohobaat" in either of those situations? Both were violations! Then they play songs like "Aaj phir tumse pyar aya hain" and "Katra katra main gira!" for these scenes! As if these are "Genuine" love scenes?

These segment people I think also smoke the same stuff that GK and her people are smoking!

@Aditilicious:

I think Aditi was looking uncomfortable and non too thrilled in the off screen interview. I mean she also has standards! She must feel a bit put off having to do these type of scenes! She said "Profession hain...karna padtha hain!". Not nice!

yes and that is when i could see the sadness on her face a nd she said she has to because of profession ...i am not bothered about qh anymore but i caant see additi so depressed specially during her bday celebration time...THANKGOD she took a break and went to Goa
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gul Khan is in urgent need of a good whacking.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma123

Gul Khan is in urgent need of a good whacking.

Yes, she is, it seems.
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What we see in promos are not what we get in episodes
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmaruth

What we see in promos are not what we get in episodes

It wasn't a promo, it was a segment. And usually we do get what is shown there, though sometimes yes, it comes off better or worse.

I grant that in the segment same three scenes are repeated over and over. I'm saying in the episode I hope it's not as we see in the segment. As I've said throughout this topic.