Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Poor soul stuck with a heartless witch and also brainless...raping him will not get her pregnant but qh main kuch bhi ho sakta hai

witch ka baby will become villian or vamp along with aunty sk to destroy sahil's baby..who will be luk alike of her mother 😆 🤣
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even aditi was not happy ..
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think I can bring myself to watch that segment. What I really hope is that smh that entire scene is edited out! As per the F32 article Saif is going to get married to Nazia. And he's supposed to have a "connection" with Sanam2. So would there be more such scenes in the upcoming episodes? 🤢

GOD SAVE US AND POOR SAIF!
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I realy hope censore or z cut tht scene out.if nt thn nothng 2 say.pl pl pl focus on sahil.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KK i'm glad you made a post on this. 👍🏼
I found the Chuil scenes uncomfortable and felt I was watching a glamorised sexual harassment of a man and this takes it t the next level.🤢  They've come a long way from JanU SR, which seem pretty innocent.
Do we have to have a graphic display of everything in this show? Season 1 i was told , Tanveer took advantage of a drunk Imran & his vulnerable post break-up, emotional state to get pregnant, that was good enough.

If he escapes or she doesn't get pregnant this time, will she continue to pursue him ?Is that what viewers are supposed to keep watching eagerly?

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup even blackmagig track and being a witch did not affect her soo much as much as this current track is affecting us and actors too.She seemed supersad and i felt bad for her...hope this track ends soon Edited by additilicious - 9 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't take this , so  wrote to Zee with the link telling, this is not what i pay for family viewing. Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

I don't think I can bring myself to watch that segment. What I really hope is that smh that entire scene is edited out! As per the F32 article Saif is going to get married to Nazia. And he's supposed to have a "connection" with Sanam2. So would there be more such scenes in the upcoming episodes? 🤢

GOD SAVE US AND POOR SAIF!

It is horrible and I too hope it is cut or at least edited down. It is very uncomfortable watching and for me to make an issue is not a small thing, as I don't crib about immorality and vulgarity. 

Boy looked like he was harassed then close to being raped. 

First he was almost crying as he protested her trying to take off his shirt, and then she is on top of him holding his face and about to kiss him.

It looks nothing like any seduction. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Where is this scene KK? How can we see it? Maybe we should Tweet ZEE that we are not just concerned for the "self respect" of women, but also men? Come on? To show a man be almost "forced" like this? It's disgusting. WHY are they showing all this? Satiya gaya hain kya? What is wrong with these people?

I really hope she does not succeed! I mean would we wish for a Man to succeed in forcing a women? So why should we be OK with a women doing this to a man? If he got "seduced" by her, and decided to have relations with her, it is one thing! But to show him being harassed and forced? It's sick! 

GK please stop smoking whatever it is your smoking and get your act together! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: additilicious

yup even blackmagig track and being a witch did not affect her soo much as much as this current track is affecting us and actors too.She seemed supersad and i felt bad for her...hope this track ends soon

If she felt sad, then it's even worse. I hope they realize what the actress has realized about this Saif-Sanam2 "seduction."

I hope scene is edited or cut and also he escapes.