Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
i wont say ishita is completely wrong here. mihika was so blinded by love to sacrifice her life & love by trapping herself foolishly & impulsevly. no one knew the truth except vandhu. she too was kept quiet by mihika. i will blame toshi ji a bit here as she was too much after rinky like marry marry. the girl is only 21yrs & doing her pg. too early for her to marry. romy was correct. if rinky was not interested the y the hell they were forcing her? all the others in the family are equally responsible for convincing rinky for marriage at first & fixed a wrong person in her life. its hardly difficult to belive that now a days its difficult to find someones bg chechk. only ishita once said she did. then also its tough to belive that they couldnt get a proper bg check. when ishita suggested mihir rinky marriage no one objected. in india once a girls barat goes back she is blamed even if its not her fault. only raman opposed ishita that after knowing mihir mihika past she shouldnt have suggested mihir rinky marriage. then also he too didnt do anything when mihir was ready to marry rinky. frankly he was helpless too. its about is sisters izzat. at that time no one thought mihika will return one day with a bg story. now what they have to do is make ishita or someone else talk to mihir. ask what he wants in his life? is he ready to move on from his past & give a chance to his marriage with rinky or he is still in love with mihika? he cant do two timing with rinky in front & flirting with mihika on other side. it seems like they want rinky to turn negative. it happened to natasha too in balh. she too turned evil when finding out that her husband had an affair with another lady & a kid in that relation. she did all sort of non sense till karthik got shot & reveaked truth to her in hospital that it was an accident that happened when he was drunk & when he learnt that the girl is pregnant he couldnt reject his kid. natasha finally walks out from karthks life for the sake of his child. karthik was still in love with natasha. but she couldnt seprate the kids parents. till the recognisation happened natasha was negative.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sad but true 😆
but NOW that you say it, look at how JM defenders will come up and UNNECESSARILY BRING RAMAN UP IN THIS! whereas hes not related to the topic dooor dooor tak... then it will slowly escalate to Karan and what not. Just be ready :P

coming to your topic, absolutely agree, it was downright ridiculous, but well you know what? shes proud of it, Shes being backed up by CVs you know, they made her character up but they religiously believe Ishita can never be wrong 😳... EVER!
ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was primarily Ishita's fault coz she knew Mihir was still in love with Mihika. She knew he hadn't moved on. She shouldn't have brought up this idea out of nowhere just to appease Toshiji and Shagun.

I find it funny when someone brings IshRa marriage to defend Ishita's this action. At the time of their marriage, IshRa weren't in love each other, rather they hated each other. But they were NOT in love with other persons as well. And, the hatred they felt for each other was just a pretense not to get lost in each other as the spark was always there between them and they both felt it too.

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ also the circumstances were absolutely different. both of them actually NEEDED this... maybe not want willingly, but it was THEIR decision. Here, this was ishitas decision. After all the emotional blackmail she kept adding, im NOT forcing you mihir, dont ever think that. Seriously, with all that emotional blackmail someone who even had half a soft heart or not even that would agree, especially when it was in front of 83267235 people and the bhallas immediately came and... well almost begged and were too thankful. Over dramatic, and even though they might in the end show RiMi in love and all, to justify and show it wasnt Ishitas fault... but it still WAS her fault to start with it.
Otherwise Subbu leaving Ishita should also be counted as a GOOD DEED! just the same kind of good deed as Ishitas is.. yes Rinky ended up with a better man, and but, so did Subbu :)
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

Firstly ishita did not force anyone for mihir n rinkys marriage. She just gave a suggestion n nobody objected to it. So they all (bhallas including mighty RKB) are equal partners in crime. It was not that raman was objecting n still ishita forced everyone with her discision. In this case her intention was good, she wanted to bring happiness in two broken souls. It is the responsibility of all elders. Appa n ramans father did the same thing by marrying Ishra. If tomorrow we come to know that subbu left ishita for her happiness (Cvs can think of reasons i m not a CV) then ishita shud leave raman n go back to subbu. And appa and ranans father shud be held guilty for forcing them to marry each other.
Noone knows that whatever mihika has done or is doing is just a pretend.sensual dances with ashok, mihir even heard her saying that she is pregnant, she told ishra that its her life n she wants money thats why she got married to ashok. After all this too they shud have waited for mihikas return. So that ways raman also shud have waited for shagun whole life. God knows shagun ka ashok ke saath jane ke peeche uska koi bahut bada sacrifice ho.
Secondly it was all mihikas fault that mimi got separated. If today mihir leaves rinky n mihika again go on some sacrifice spree n leave him then what shud mihir do? Wait for her and the truth to get revealed.
Lastly i m not an ishita fan. She is too mahan fir my taste. I like ppl who r bit selfish when it comes to thier happiness but in this case ishita was not wrong as per my opinion.

Same way as giving away Ruhi wasn't Raman's decision alone ryt??
but Ishita shipper blames Raman for both the circumstances lol
linga thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ankitasen] It was primarily Ishita's fault coz she knew Mihir was still in love with Mihika. She knew he hadn't moved on. She shouldn't have brought up this idea out of nowhere just to appease Toshiji and Shagun.
[BR

Certainly agreed.. Just to please toshiji she took a wrong hasty decision about others life so easily.. Even if she wants mihir to move on she should have waited and asked him about his opinion personally.. If it is mihir who himself took such decision in that situation, then it is agreed.. Ishita should not have taken this decision on his behalf which cannot be justified.. In this case, according to me its definitely a fault on ishita's side..
music24n7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: linga

Right but ofcourse she had to prove herself as the great Bahu...u see
n how easily she uses Mihir..
as ashok commented also "Sahi time par use kiya Mihir ko"

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Same way as giving away Ruhi wasn't Raman's decision alone ryt??
but Ishita shipper blames Raman for both the circumstances lol

Yes it was not ramans discision s nd ruhi to shagun but he did a mistake by hiding things from ishita. That was not required. And if you ask me, later when ishita said in the court in front of ruhi that they now dont want ruhi as they have adis custody is where she was wrong. Here she took the hasty discision. May be this is what every bhalla wud have want but she shud have discussed this with every1 before leaving for the court. Running away with ruhi too was not a very good discision on ishitas part but desperate situation needs desperate measures. And i think she said sorry to raman for that before tuhis next court hearing.
Baki to this is an ekta soap n anything can happen. I'll not be surprised if tomorrow they show that mihiks falls for raman, got married to him by trick n turns completely negative. Have seen this in many ekta soaps :)
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
m just wandering in very previous epi's long back when raman was taking the fake decision for mihir's marraige with his client tandon's sister trisha...then it was ishita who took the initiative to say RAMAN AAP TEEN TEEN ZINDAGIYAN BARBAAD KAR RAHE HO...MIHIR AUR TRISHA EK DUSRE SE PYAR NAHI KARTE..

AND ABT MIHIR
Bhagwaan raam jaise bhai ki baat ko maankar he said yes to marry trisha KYA LAKSHMAN JAISA bhai h...Apne Ram bhaiya ki aagya ka paalan karta rha...BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY HE TOOK A STEP OR STAND FOR HIS LOVE FEELINGS FOR MIHIKA AND SAID NO BHAII..I CANT MARRY TRISHA...mai usko kabhi khushi nahi de paunga...mihika bhi kisi aur ki hone jaa rhi h but still i cant ruin trisha's life ...
And ab kya ho gya..ISHITA SEETA bhabhi ne ek aadesh diya AUR LAKSHMAN said..boliye bhabhi aapke liye jaan haazir h...thr tab bhi mihir soch leta ki mihika bhale hi kisi aur ki h but woh apni life uski yaadon k sahaare kaat sakta h...tab nahi soojha Lakshman ji ko ki woh kabhi mihika ko nahi bhoola sakta and RINKI se kabhi pyar nahi kar sakta...

PURANA WALA YHM LOGICAL THA BUT YEH WALA ILLOGICAL HOTA JAA RHA H

Edited by nicegul - 9 years ago
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raman vs ishita war again...moderators can u please close this...people here love to fight and bash...