Sweet revenge...indru is lady apsara.. - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nim_var

Good one Saji..despite yr busy schedule made a post..
Apsara...hated that track of hers...such a wrong message. 

One big difference between Apsara and Indru..she was still married and had a 10 yr old kid and dreamt of Shlokji. 

Indru is a widower..older and has two kids...making Astha live with him... 
Both Indru and Apsara are wrong...committing adultery whether physically or mentally...

Indru scores a bit better..as he is a widower...that is all but he is a monster preying on innocent Astha to take his revenge. 

I used to laugh whenever Aps came on the screen during the chawl track but seeing IS want to throttle him.. he is good in portraying the char...

Thanks nimmo
Y r right nimmo...most hated Character  till now...but now indru is giving close competition...

Looking what indru is doing  is much more heinous, dangerous and heartbreaking ..it will shatter the lives of all involved  including his kids...what he thinks he will keep her like that till death.just for the sake of revenge...what revenge for taking back Agni empire which never belonged to indru in first place. And sauna always made it clear for him that she is not all interested in him...never seduced him  then why Is doing this when he knows she is married.. .
If he loves her he will know that when astha regains her memory she will be shattered and may not stay with him..then what he will get by doing all this..

If shlok formally lodges a complaint that indru is taking advantage of astha  the all matter will finish ..even though astha will take time to regain her memory..court will not let her stay with indru as she belongs to shlok and her parents.but I know this practical angle will never come up in the show..

I used to keep my eyes shut whenever she used to come on screen..now same goes for indru too..other than shlok and his face off..and yes I too want to do the same with indru..
Edited by Honeypot - 9 years ago
Originally posted by casweetu12

But u know what shlok was always lucky to get good looking gals to drool over him πŸ˜†
But poor asthu baby ..cvs showed just got one person drooled over her ...and that too BROKEN EGG...HULK...GRANDPA...CRATER FACED indu πŸ˜‰

So now v all feel that apsara was much better than indu

Let's SWAP them yaar πŸ˜†
🀣

Sweet u u r right..,swap them..πŸ˜†
Before during hate track I thought some guy from office will go after astha ..but nah hi no luck 
After long wait somebody liked astha sadly that is a grandpa.πŸ˜†
Exactly now I feel as is much better thAn indru.
Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

OMG hahahahahah good one SajiπŸ‘
CV's are actually πŸ’” because they had to remove Apsara due to our constant rant n request ...so now they are playing dirty game with us showing Indru as Lady ApsaraπŸ˜†

God only can save us ...πŸ˜‰

Thanks sahrish 

Dirty and dangerous game  ..πŸ˜† The one cvs r playing with us,.
Originally posted by Elation

Yep, they are EBP CV's!!πŸ€“
And what ever track they induce, it will end up irking the fans.

Thanks jessi..
Whenever they starts a track it will give so much hope for us...but ending they will torture us , suffocate us...will not close  it properly too...and will leave all bad people Scott free..Nayi soch ..say sry and u r forgiven..even if it is murder..
Edited by Honeypot - 9 years ago
 Originally posted by Honeypot

Originally posted by  nim_var

One big difference between Apsara and Indru..she was still married and had a 10 yr old kid and dreamt of Shlokji. 

Both Indru and Apsara are wrong...committing adultery whether physically or mentally...

Indru scores a bit better..as he is a widower...that is all but he is a monster preying on innocent Astha to take his revenge. 

I used to laugh whenever Aps came on the screen during the chawl track but seeing IS want to throttle him.. he is good in portraying the char...

Thanks nimmo
Y r right nimmo...most hated Character  till now...but now indru is giving close competition...

Looking what indru is doing  is much more heinous, dangerous and heartbreaking ..it will shatter the lives of all involved  including his kids...what he thinks he will keep her like that till death.just for the sake of revenge...what revenge for taking back Agni empire which never belonged to indru in first place. And sauna always made it clear for him that she is not all interested in him...never seduced him  then why Is doing this when he knows she is married.. .
If he loves her he will know that when astha regains her memory she will be shattered and may not stay with him..then what he will get by doing all this..

If shlok formally lodges a complaint that indru is taking advantage of astha  the all matter will finish ..even though astha will take time to regain her memory..court will not let her stay with indru as she belongs to shlok and her parents.but I know this practical angle will never come up in the show..

I used to keep my eyes shut whenever she used to come on screen..now same goes for indru too..other than shlok and his face off..and yes I too want to do the same with indru..

@ Sajji - Hilarious  comparison !!!!

However , Is is trying to convince himself that he  has abducted Aastha  to take take  revenge on AGNI  !!!!! - It is not an revenge It is his LUST for Aastha !!! he was attracted to Aastha's beauty from the very begining !!! He was constantly after Aastha inspite of her clear rejection  and at that time he used to convince himself  that he needed her  as a mum for his kids !!!

He also tried to convince himself that he loved Aastha . He did not love Aastha . If you love someone, you will respect her concious wish and respect her own identity !!! will not make her sleep  in the same bed under the  same blanket with forge identity taking advantage of  her illness !!!!

IS has been a slave to his own  LUST here and indulged himself in criminal activities!!!

I agree with you AGNI empire was not  his belongings at all  !!!!! In fact he was involved  in an act of forgery  in that case  !!!! - though it could be regarded   as  a case of revenge on NA !!!

But why revenge on Shlok !!! he has not done anything wrong to him  - only took his own AGNI empire back from hIm !!!!

To prove  BRAKHA as Aastha shlok needs  KIrloskar's help - DNA testing ( though very expenssive but it  would be more dignified way to proof other than  medically physical examination and  AGNIs are rich  !!!!) also  DNA testing of Aastha and sarkar's kids  - everything  will come to light and  Is can  be sent  behind  BAR !!!! 

After being aware of  real story of IS , if Aastha decides to stay  with  IS , she has to divorce  SHLOK otherwise it would be illegal for her to continue any relation outside her marriage !!!
 If she got married ( Fake !!!) to IS , it would be null and void automatically as she is already married to  SHLOK !!!

@ Nimmi
 I do agree with you ARAV is portraying his character nicely   and he  has been able to make us to hate IS !!!!!!

I do agree with you both Aps and IS doing adultery either physically or mentally !!!

But APS ' dream did not  damage SHLOK's life    but   IS 's  use of Aastha  as BARKA is damging so many lives involved - Aastha  herself is the worst  VICTIM directly !!!!!
Edited by Sathia007 - 9 years ago
Hi Honey,

I am in the minority in this case! I still hate Apsara more than IS, as we were subjected to her various dreams and she was a terrrible actress too.

I hated IS when he was falling for Sapna, now he is tolerable! Terrible chodo, he just cant act! Even now, I think the director is being really patient and giving him easy scenes where he just has to give a sweet smile and talk softly to Barkha! In the face-off he was back to his Bhishma mode and couldnt bring the visciousness on his face, such a let down.

Originally posted by Sathia007

Originally posted by Honeypot

Originally posted by  nim_var

Thanks nimmo

@ Sajji - Hilarious  comparison !!!!

However , Is is trying to convince himself that he  has abducted Aastha  to take take  revenge on AGNI  !!!!! - It is not an revenge It is his LUST for Aastha !!! he was attracted to Aastha's beauty from the very begining !!! He was constantly after Aastha inspite of her clear rejection  and at that time he used to convince himself  that he needed her  as a mum for his kids !!!

He also tried to convince himself that he loved Aastha . He did not love Aastha . If you love someone, you will respect her concious wish and respect her own identity !!! will not make her sleep  in the same bed under the  same blanket with forge identity taking advantage of  her illness !!!!

IS has been a slave to his own  LUST here and indulged himself in criminal activities!!!

I agree with you AGNI empire was not  his belongings at all  !!!!! In fact he was involved  in an act of forgery  in that case  !!!! - though it could be regarded   as  a case of revenge on NA !!!

But why revenge on Shlok !!! he has not done anything wrong to him  - only took his own AGNI empire back from hIm !!!!

To prove  BRAKHA as Aastha shlok needs  KIrloskar's help - DNA testing ( though very expenssive but it  would be more dignified way to proof other than  medically physical examination and  AGNIs are rich  !!!!) also  DNA testing of Aastha and sarkar's kids  - everything  will come to light and  Is can  be sent  behind  BAR !!!! 

After being aware of  real story of IS , if Aastha decides to stay  with  IS , she has to divorce  SHLOK otherwise it would be illegal for her to continue any relation outside her marriage !!!
 If she got married ( Fake !!!) to IS , it would be null and void automatically as she is already married to  SHLOK !!!

@ Nimmi
 I do agree with you ARAV is portraying his character nicely   and he  has been able to make us to hate IS !!!!!!

I do agree with you both Aps and IS doing adultery either physically or mentally !!!

But APS ' dream did not  damage SHLOK's life    but   IS 's  use of Aastha  as BARKA is damging so many lives involved - Aastha  herself is the worst  VICTIM directly !!!!!
Thanks sathia,
Agree with u And I liked ur explanation on IS ..he is doing all this not for revenge but to satisfy his lust.
Even after sapna  rebuked him he was adamant and that shows his behaviour ..he thinks whatever it is he is right.li thought he will never stoop this low to fulfill his wish,,but even after knowing astha is shloks wife he did this purposefully...even manipulating the kids to lie.
But what he will get with this lust or revenge is unexplainable...just as thakurma got...all life she wanted to take revenge from NA and she destroyed  a lot of lives .hope she is happy now..
I don't know why cvs r not taking the legal route..maybe then everything will end swiftly...as they want more drama...

U r right sathia ..aps  dreams didn't damage ashlok but what indru is doing is damaging ashlok,himself and his kids.. Astha the worst victim,,
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Hi Honey,

I am in the minority in this case! I still hate Apsara more than IS, as we were subjected to her various dreams and she was a terrrible actress too.

I hated IS when he was falling for Sapna, now he is tolerable! Terrible chodo, he just cant act! Even now, I think the director is being really patient and giving him easy scenes where he just has to give a sweet smile and talk softly to Barkha! In the face-off he was back to his Bhishma mode and couldnt bring the visciousness on his face, such a let down.

Ohh Saji those dreams were horrible..more than her acting I was irritated by the camera angle of her showing her physics chemistry biology.. That was such an irritation,,.i really had that worm crawling on the body feeling while watching her track..

Now with IS it is more of suffocation..like somebody put a stone in my heart feeling..and when he utters that cheapo dialogues about astha my blood boils..I think he will never get out of bhishma mode.
His body language and physicality suits for such character..and of course his voice..
I still wish had this role went for first choice they made GC who would have been perfect for this character..

But I am liking Aravs acting more now as u said more tolerable now, I couldn't handle him lusting over sapna and his sweet talking .