Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
since soumyas looks = blah blah blah it means
nothing to you.
if you are going to play that card then
same way soumyas personality = blah blah blah
means nothing to me. i only care about her hot
looks. and nothing else.
And calling her snaky does not change the fact that she is very beautiful and cute.
i wonder about one question. since girls like to drool over yuvraj and saurabh cause they are handsome. which is fine.
now suppose if tommorow saurabh turned evil (which was indicated in the past about cheating rags) or yuvraj turned evil, does that change the fact that they are still handsome.
then whats the problem with soumya. wow, and the same people talk here about big moral values, lust and vomit only when it comes to soumya. which is ironic and hilarious at the sametime.
this is the thing. same way even if soumya turned evil, it does not the change the fact that she is very beautiful and drool worthy.
which people have been finding very hard to understand i guess.
that i have to explain it over and over again for the past 7 months.
Edited by Sonarikafan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonarikafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: dunceHat

👍🏼 agreed 😊

thank you sooo much.
SM.Lopa thumbnail
You've showed some good logic. I loved Arjun Rampal in om shanti om though he was negative lol
But I can not love Soumya cause I'm a straight girl 😛 And yes if Yuvraaj turns evil I'll still love him for his awesome smile, silky hair and handsome looks 
So plese keep dreaming for snaky 😊 but you can not stop me from calling her snaky 😛 Anti snaky and Anti somraj for life 
Edited by LovelyLopa - 9 years ago
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

You've showed some good logic. I loved Arjun Rampal in om shanti om though he was negative lol

But I can not love Soumya cause I'm a straight girl 😛 And yes if Yuvraaj turns evil I'll still love him for his awesome smile, silky hair and handsome looks 
So plese keep dreaming for snaky 😊 but you can not stop me from calling her snaky 😛 Anti snaky and Anti somraj for life 

ok fine lol. but please stop calling her snaky when she turns good and gets away from the birla house ok. please please friend.
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonarikafan

ok fine lol. but please stop calling her snaky when she turns good and gets away from the birla house ok. please please friend.

Ok only if she turns good otherwise NO. Fair deal, isn't it 😆
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Looks and character are two different things dear. I don't think anyone here disputes over the fact that the actress Neha is beautiful. 
Soumya is beautiful. It's a fact. But there are certain things in life that has more value and character is one such thing.
A beautiful person - even if they were to be the most gorgeous or handsome on earth - without a nice character is ugly. That ugliness refers to their inner ugliness. Their inner uglines will overshadow their outer beauty and one cannot like them. The same holds true for Soumya. Her inner ugliness masks her outer beauty for many of us. So no matter how cute she looks, it is hard to like her. 
If she resolves tomorrow then yes, it will beautify her in our eyes. Every person deserves a second chance and so does Soumya.

Another point is beauty to each one of us is different. To me both Suhani and Soumya are beautiful. Colour of skin cannot measure beauty for me. Dark skin dpes not make you ugly.  Fair skin does not guarantee beauty.  
So both Neha and Rajshree (Soumya and Suhani) are beautiful.

shahhetp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonarikafan

nothing to you.
looks. and nothing else.
And calling her snaky does not change the fact that she is very beautiful and cute.
i wonder about one question. since girls like to drool over yuvraj and saurabh cause they are handsome. which is fine.
now suppose if tommorow saurabh turned evil (which was indicated in the past about cheating rags) or yuvraj turned evil, does that change the fact that they are still handsome.
then whats the problem with soumya. wow, and the same people talk here about big moral values, lust and vomit only when it comes to soumya. which is ironic and hilarious at the sametime.
this is the thing. same way even if soumya turned evil, it does not the change the fact that she is very beautiful and drool worthy.

A small gift for Snaky sorry Soumya

An old with slight changes song
Sadi surat, dil ke khote,
Naam bade aur darsan chhote

another one

Sadi si surat, Aankhme jealousy,
Yuvraj pe dore daale, 

Ek baar Rag se friendship kare to kabhi
Dadi ko maska maare

Meri nazar se tum dekho wo characterless nazar jo aaye...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Name  calling d characters is against rules...so  i don support it 😆... 
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahhetp

A small gift for Snaky sorry Soumya

An old with slight changes song
Sadi surat, dil ke khote,
Naam bade aur darsan chhote

another one

Sadi si surat, Aankhme jealousy,
Yuvraj pe dore daale, 

Ek baar Rag se friendship kare to kabhi
Dadi ko maska maare

Meri nazar se tum dekho wo characterless nazar jo aaye...

i guess you are blinded enough to not to read that I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HER CHARACTER ONE BIT. SO JUST SAVE IT, AND SAVE YOUR SONG.
IS THAT VERY VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ?
SO I HAVE TO REPEAT THE SAME POST AGAIN.
nothing to you.
looks. and nothing else.
BUT BUT BUT I MUST SAY YOU ARE RIGHT IN ONE THING. THAT IS SOUMYA HAS A BEAUTIFUL FACE. IN FACT SHE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FACE EVERRR.
SOOO THAT ALONE IS ENOUGH FOR IT. SHE IS WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN ANY OF THE GIRLS YUVRAJ WILL EVERRR MARRY.
and nothings gonna change my opinion either.
and i repeat, '' SOUMYA IS SOOO CUTE, SOOO BEAUTIFUL, SOOO ADORABLE, THAT SHE IS STILL WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN ANY OF THE GIRLS YUVRAJ WILL EVER MARRY.''
and nothings gonna change my opinion, no amount of soumya bashing, no amount of calling her snaky will change my opinion.
and i repeat and nothings gonna change my opinion either.
and i repeat, '' SOUMYA IS SOOO CUTE, SOOO BEAUTIFUL, SOOO ADORABLE, THAT SHE IS STILL WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN ANY OF THE GIRLS YUVRAJ WILL EVER MARRY.''
and nothings gonna change my opinion, no amount of soumya bashing, no amount of calling her snaky will change my opinion.
SINCE YOU ARE BLINDED ENOUGH SO I REPEATED IT SEVERAL TIMES.
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Name  calling d characters is against rules...so  i don support it 😆... 

i think when she will turn good,
she will make everyone forget about snaky.
she will also make everyone forget about the sorry state of this show.