Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai | New Entry Aakash Ahuja

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Qubool Hai will see some more new entry in the show. One of the latest entry in the show is Aakash Ahuja who plays Saif.

Now, who's that guy? Yes, another good looking guy, you all would have seen in 4 Lions Films show, O Gujariya on Channel V. He has now been roped in to play a character that is shrouded in mystery.

And where did he come from? Again, we do know a bit of the story, but we shall keep the mystery alive and not reveal all.

The thing we can say is that there is something between New Sanam and him. Also, he is going to marry Nazia (Ankita Bahuguna). Okay, enough of the revelation for now.

Where can you get one? Of course the answer is Qubool Hai every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

Hope you all got lines from a song from Grease 2. Cool Rider, for those who don't know the song.

Keep watching this space for the other new entry in the show. We shall get you detailed interview of theirs.

There is one interview of Aakash Ahuja we had taken during O Gujariya days for you to get to know a bit more about the person behind the character. Read more about him here - http://urlremoved.com/blog/2014/07/26/o-gujariya-interview-aakash-ahuja-as-samar-khan/. And here is the interview.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc7GobTB5g4[/YOUTUBE] 

Other interviews from Qubool Hai are available on our YouTube Channel. Do check them out.

Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He's such a cutieee! 😳 
Beautiful eyes, such long eyelashes! 
Boys with long eyelashes are a weakness of mine 😆
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ZaaraK
Even I thought the eyes are beautiful! The long lashes? :) I love long lashes on guys. Pretty eyes! 

As for the character? Yes shrouded in mystery ha? Looks like he comes with his own set of "baggage?" Like Haider maybe? Interesting!
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@ZaaraK

Even I thought the eyes are beautiful! The long lashes? :) I love long lashes on guys. Pretty eyes! 

As for the character? Yes shrouded in mystery ha? Looks like he comes with his own set of "baggage?" Like Haider maybe? Interesting!

You're right, he is a very intriguing character!
Obviously something is going on between him and S2. I don't mean a relationship, but there's definitely some masala there. Maybe they're exes and now she's blackmailing him? Or using her spells? 😆 
Edited by _ZaaraK - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: _ZaaraK

You're right, he is a very intriguing character!
Obviously something is going on between him and S2. I don't mean a relationship, but there's definitely some masala there. Maybe they're exes and now she's blackmailing him? Or using her spells? 😆 

S2 as Mrs Robinson is looking quite effective. At least she is bringing in a bit of Masla. Yes she is sleazy, but that is the kind of sleaze you laugh at! She actually makes me laugh these days with her DESPO acts! LOL. Trying so hard to get pregnant! This is what happens when you lie about stuff like that! You get caught! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago