Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: menoila

we are living in this world, studying, reading...i love history.so if we are going thru history, you will learn only about fighters, who fight to change, who sacrifice their life to change something.From the great ASOKA to akbar to all great ruler, do they have normal life.. did askoka is saint from birth, he redeem himself after Kalinga bloodshed and then he realize his mistake and he repents for that..and people called him GREAT..should he deserve that ..ofcourse he deserve coz its not easy to do 

'paschyatap'. ONLY strong people can accept their mistake and can redeem themselves and remembered as great..
so many personalities in our history, we remember only those who fights for right..AKBAR the great.. look at  his past..is  he born saint but he makes himself by his  experience.. Even valmiki ji who became saint and wrote RAMAYANA.hez also a decoit once.. 

the hero like shlok, arnav and all grey shaded.. did their heroine loves the changed hero..then why they love them coz its not easy to change your personalities but their effort changed him in good..they did effort to change them and they support this change...poonam can live a peaceful life like every girl want..but she is special..coz she can clean this dirt.. and we will remember her..why coz she made impossible possible..
and its saying 'Paschytap' se bdi koi sja nhi and "maafi" se bdi koi power nhi.. and only STRONG people can forgive..and every saint has a past and who makes their weak point their strength whatever the reason, vo hi history bnate hai..so gain without pain..and every dark night comes with a more bright sunrise.. and kamal hmesha kichad m khilta hai and people appreciate those, remember those who fight for change or who change themselves.. thats why most of story and heroes shown like this that you can change.. nothing is impossible if you fight with your courage

and here, the three person who are on montage. why they are there, coz its story of them who fights with their weak points and makes them strong and face the storm which coming towards them..

and sometime when i want to see normal happy story. thn YRKKH is best..coz every relation is shown so perfectly there😆

Of course, there is something called regret and redemption. But, from a more human perspective, if someone abuses me, insults me and humiliates me, then I would not look back at the person twice. Later I might forgive him, but going back to him would be out of the question. Cause, what has happened once, could happen again. And majority of people here, think exactly what I am writing here. It is quite easy to talk about redemption, because it is happening onscreen, but in reality it might not be easy for women to see or those who have undergone this kind of treatment.
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanvismile

priyom will be the next Raja of begusarai, so he will change and won't remain sleeping and dancing with girls. What I feel about priyom that he might be the most imperfect guy but for Poonam he will be the perfect guy.He reads her mind, fullfills all her wishes, I feel Poonam can straighten him and most importantly she is willing enough to straighten him while her relation with Lakhan is nothing but a burden.She wants space and freedom while with priyom she feels free. Priyom isn't perfect but she finds him perfect. When there is liking, one takes initiative but when there is no liking it'd dead. I find her dead with Lakhan.

If Priyom and Poonam are endgame, then there should be proper evolution and growth of Priyom as well. Poonam is a decent girl who must get a decent guy. Not engaging in acts of violence, does not make him a saint. Getting involved with different women, breaking their hearts and telling "I respect women a lot" is the height of double standards. So if they will happen, then Priyom should evolve from his tomfoolery.
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#336633">Of course, there is something called regret and redemption. But, from a more human perspective, if someone abuses me, insults me and humiliates me, then I would not look back at the person twice. Later I might forgive him, but going back to him would be out of the question. Cause, what has happened once, could happen again. And majority of people here, think exactly what I am writing here. It is quite easy to talk about redemption, because it is happening onscreen, but in reality it might not be easy for women to see or those who have undergone this kind of treatment.</font>

Well said... onscreen situation looks so easy as we are looking all at same time..we know what exactly running in their brain which is not possible in real...

And at this moment i dont care for laakhAm but seriously want laakhan to accept his mistakes and learn how to respect girls..bass... even if they dont end up, its ok but atleast he should learn and so as with priyom.Edited by menoila - 9 years ago
Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed with the post...specially happy to see poonam replied Lakhan...
Poonam's character protrayed as cow...and lakhan as bail budhi
Naa hi poonam gay hai...aur naa hi lakhan ko bail budhi keh kr choda jaa skta hai
Poonam ne jo apne character me reh ka lakhan ko jawab dia hai naa...ego to hurt hua hi uska
upper se PT ne dekha wo alag...ab to sab kuch sabke saamne hai
according to precap marriage cancel ho jayegi...but lakhan iss se sabak lega ya fir wo iske liye poonam ko zimedar thehrate huye use aur uski family ko sabk sikhane ki koshish krega...

Lakhan itna sidha bhi nhi hai...wo zarur kuch naa kuch plan karega...agar priyom aur poonam ki shadi fix hoti hai to lakhan priyom ka dushman ban jayega...dusri taraf PT priyom ko begusarai ka naya raja banane ki ghoshna karte hi ye baat MT ko bardhasht nhi hogi...
 Let's wait and watch what happen next

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved your post! And you were absolutely right my friend, Phoolan Thakur called off the wedding! It was an awesome episode! Or should I put it this way that it was awesome to see Lakhan getting a taste of his medicine! I had not seen Friday's episode. Didn't know that Lakhan slapped Poonam. Darn that man!