Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Love love loved da episode..👍🏼 Phulan thakur simply rocked it..🥳 i want dat Raakshas to get punished in da worst way..🤢 hate such people who treat women in such ways..👎🏼

I still did'nt like Poonam as she again started her so called irritating non-stop silence wen Phoolan was asking..🥱 Glad finally Guddie sopke out...😳 Phullan thakur simply stole da epi today..👏
Edited by Shwetaliciouss - 9 years ago
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So, the creatives have officially declared Lakhan being one of the negative characters of this series. Yesterday, I was mentioning about the chances of redemption of the brothers' (Mithilesh and Lakhan) characters !! Today creatives have given a negative response w.r.t. Lakhan, at least that's what it seems at the moment. Sadly, I had expected other shades from Lakhan's character as well instead of a monochrome, which is pitch black at the moment !!!

Poonam did open her mouth for the first time and was apt & to-the-point 👏. She gave it back to Lakhan. As expected, Lakhan, the super egoist he is, could not digest the bitter truths and that too from a girl, whom he imagines as his slave !! He retorted back by forbidding Poonam's studies and when she denied to abide by his decree, he slapped her. 

Phulan Thakur today acted like the lion we, forumwaasis, expect him to be 👏 - mighty but calm and composed. He has again proven that he can read each and every person surrounding him, by asking both Manchita and Lakhan to wait outside while he was talking to the ladies of the house !!! The spoilers, i.e. both Guddi and Poonam opening their mouth, actually came true but in a different way. It's good that Guddi's courage and determination ultimately forced Phulan Thakur to get enlightened with the hidden and shameful facts of Lakhan/Poonam relationship. But my question is whether he would be this strict and righteous in case Mithilesh' exploits come into open !!!

Precap looks exciting.
Edited by chandrima02 - 9 years ago
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dixie123

Good episode today.

Seems like PT will punish Lakhan the same way and maybe break the marriage. Maybe he will get her married to Priyom 🤔

Poonam can talk ! 🥳 Loved her answers. Bada aya Lakhan to tell her that she has fever and should not go to college. 😡 Showed him  the mirror 👏

Her revolt of wanting to go where she wanted was awesome. There was no fear in her eyes. For the first time she looked into his eyes and spoke to him without any fear. Loved the scene where they showed them both walk towards each other ! She knew what was coming but didn't give a damn. 👏

The revolution brought about a change in  hair style too 😆 she was looking good much better than the original one.

Yup the way she looked into his eyes.. Damn.. His ego was hurt.. :D
Shruti21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

I haven't watched yet bt got to say good on poonam for standing up for herself about time. So lakhan is officially a truly negative character I quite liked him until today bt truly good on thulan for punishing the duffer.

I dnt think he is a villain. He has a good heart considering the friendship bw priyom n him but his goodness is overshadowed by his big fat ego and temper...
Shruti21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: humsafars_ky2

Hey ppl
today's episode is undoubtedly the best one by far
Phulan Thakur is definitely a king not only by his powers but by heart too
He told the female's of the house that it's him who takes all the decision but everyone every member of the house has the right to speak huge respect Old man ur lion in true sense
poonam finally finally finally u stood for urself girl u spoke what's in ur heart without those frightening looks which is usually on ur face while interacting with lakhan a big round of applause for Guddi tooo unlike others females except the badi amma she's fearless love Guddi
and mr lakhan u r soon going to get the taste of ur own medicine
begusarai has really shown how even in 21st century ppl here in India treat women's they're really treated like bail bakris who have to follow what their masters say hats off to the cast and crew of begusarai one of the best shows must say

I really wish CV's could give some dialogue for the old lady. She is tigress, few words from her on this situation would be awesome.. :D
Shruti21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetaliciouss

Love love loved da episode..👍🏼 Phulan thakur simply rocked it..🥳 i want dat Raakshas to get punished in da worst way..🤢 hate such people who treat women in such ways..👎🏼

I still did'nt like Poonam as she again started her so called irritating non-stop silence wen Phoolan was asking..🥱 Glad finally Guddie sopke out...😳 Phullan thakur simply stole da epi today..👏

Yup old man was the star of today's episode..
And as far as Poonam is concerned, I guess she din speak because she have huge respect for PT, and maybe she din wanted to hurt him. Something like that.. Not sure..
Edited by Shruti21 - 9 years ago
Shruti21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandrima02

So, the creatives have officially declared Lakhan being one of the negative characters of this series. Yesterday, I was mentioning about the chances of redemption of the brothers' (Mithilesh and Lakhan) characters !! Today creatives have given a negative response w.r.t. Lakhan, at least that's what it seems at the moment. Sadly, I had expected other shades from Lakhan's character as well instead of a monochrome, which is pitch black at the moment !!!

Poonam did open her mouth for the first time and was apt & to-the-point 👏. She gave it back to Lakhan. As expected, Lakhan, the super egoist he is, could not digest the bitter truths and that too from a girl, whom he imagines as his slave !! He retorted back by forbidding Poonam's studies and when she denied to abide by his decree, he slapped her. 

Phulan Thakur today acted like the lion we, forumwaasis, expect him to be 👏 - mighty but calm and composed. He has again proven that he can read each and every person surrounding him, by asking both Manchita and Lakhan to wait outside while he was talking to the ladies of the house !!! The spoilers, i.e. both Guddi and Poonam opening their mouth, actually came true but in a different way. It's good that Guddi's courage and determination ultimately forced Phulan Thakur to get enlightened with the hidden and shameful facts of Lakhan/Poonam relationship. But my question is whether he would be this strict and righteous in case Mithilesh' exploits come into open !!!

Precap looks exciting.

They are writers of the show. One moment Lakhan can be villain other moment he can be hero. So can't say much on that. Though it would be interesting to see how Bhushan react tomorrow.

Hope mithilesh truth is also unfolded soon. When PT will beat him black n blue then he will get some senses... *evil laugh*
Shruti21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Good episode today.

Seems like PT will punish Lakhan the same way and maybe break the marriage. Maybe he will get her married to Priyom 🤔

Poonam can talk ! 🥳 Loved her answers. Bada aya Lakhan to tell her that she has fever and should not go to college. 😡 Showed him  the mirror 👏

Her revolt of wanting to go where she wanted was awesome. There was no fear in her eyes. For the first time she looked into his eyes and spoke to him without any fear. Loved the scene where they showed them both walk towards each other ! She knew what was coming but didn't give a damn. 👏

The revolution brought about a change in  hair style too 😆 she was looking good much better than the original one.

Hahaha, yes Poonam can talk. 😃
Shruti21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RobertPattinson

yh agree i think its going to be priyom and poonam now 

he probbaly will break the engagement between lakhan and poonam 

may be, may be not. We will know today..
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really do not think that Lakhan is a negative character, he is a grey character with very dark shades to him. I am still waiting to witness his other shades, as I am still not ready to believe that he is just one-layered...

And anyway, Bindiya is the main villain of the show. So nobody else can take that place. The others can be pawns in her game, but not negative. I still believe that those who consider that Priyom, Poonam and Lakhan are the weak links of the Thakur family, the dark horses...will actually prove to be the shield of this family...and those shown as strong, especially Mithilesh, will prove to be weak. 

Priyom , Poonam and Lakhan are the only characters in the show being tested so much, and it is for them to come out stronger in the show...Poonam is a timid, shy girl, who is slowly becoming bold and courageous. Priyom is a irresponsible flirt who is becoming more responsible and sensible. And Lakhan, he is egoistic and short-tempered,and a bail-buddhi. But if Poonam and Priyom can change for their own betterment, so can Lakhan.

I don't think that will happen so soon, but it will. And I also believe that these three will at the end be the saviours of the Thakurs against Bindiya and Chuna Yadav.