Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Roses-khushi

yeah its cute😳

I want to see a passionate ishkar hug when Shikar will comfort ishani on her mom's demise πŸ˜Š
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

I want to see a passionate ishkar hug when Shikar will comfort ishani on her mom's demise πŸ˜Š

yeah hopee sooo 😳

Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

We need an ishkar ATπŸ˜†

yeah i knoww.. plzz make it.. 😳
GuruHumaira thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agrees!! that was soo hilarious lovedd his stupid jokes!!
he's the best jokes cracker!!

the way nirupa went on scolding shikhar " ladkiyo ke liye tumare paas koi feelings nai hai...kals shanaya ka dil dukhaya...aaj apni behn krish ka moodoff karoge...etc...etc..."...after she goes he says..."mai itni der tak iska lecture kaise sun paya...rv sahi kehra tha...ye muje kya horaha hai...ye nirupa mujekya kar rahi hai..etc..."...he rolls on the bed happily...wow...even the starting scene when his mom brought ishani home...he addressed her as atmahatya tum...he tellshis mom wo khoooni hai...maine uska case lada tha...when ishanihears all tha she shouts at him.. ek date ke liye tum kisi ka bhi case ladoge...kise bhi azad karoge chahe wo kitna bhi khatarnak ho... crimnal mai nai...crimnal tum ho...and he says hello election me khadi ho kya...itna chilla kyun rahi ho...etc...even when shikhar and nirupa go to shikhar ex gfs houses for brooch...his"mandir"...cute fight...expressons./...including when nirupa gets brooch from a guy the face nirupa makes...cuteee...she looks at shikhar with a disgusted look..and shikharsays ye brooch mila tho laga ki jaise kohinoor ka hira mila...and nirupa says muje tumse ye umid nai thi...he says what...maine kaha meri bahut sari gfs hai...nai thi...she says mai ladki ki nai...ladko ki baat kar rahi thi...and he say...arey tum kaha nikal rahi...kabi aunty kabhi ladka...mai koi aisa waisa ladka nai hu..when he stretches his hand with brooch to nirupa she says peeche hato...tumi pakdo...muje nai pakdna...i love all ishkar scene...infact i record the ishkar scenes...only sound recordings thru tv...ishkar scenes...i have 35 ishkar scenes audio sound clips... loving ishkar so much...❀️
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the way nirupa went on scolding shikhar " ladkiyo ke liye tumare paas koi feelings nai hai...kals shanaya ka dil dukhaya...aaj apni behn krish ka moodoff karoge...etc...etc..."...after she goes he says..."mai itni der tak iska lecture kaise sun paya...rv sahi kehra tha...ye muje kya horaha hai...ye nirupa mujekya kar rahi hai..etc..."...he rolls on the bed happily...wow...even the starting scene when his mom brought ishani home...he addressed her as atmahatya tum...he tellshis mom wo khoooni hai...maine uska case lada tha...when ishanihears all tha she shouts at him.. ek date ke liye tum kisi ka bhi case ladoge...kise bhi azad karoge chahe wo kitna bhi khatarnak ho... crimnal mai nai...crimnal tum ho...and he says hello election me khadi ho kya...itna chilla kyun rahi ho...etc...even when shikhar and nirupa go to shikhar ex gfs houses for brooch...his"mandir"...cute fight...expressons./...including when nirupa gets brooch from a guy the face nirupa makes...cuteee...she looks at shikhar with a disgusted look..and shikharsays ye brooch mila tho laga ki jaise kohinoor ka hira mila...and nirupa says muje tumse ye umid nai thi...he says what...maine kaha meri bahut sari gfs hai...nai thi...she says mai ladki ki nai...ladko ki baat kar rahi thi...and he say...arey tum kaha nikal rahi...kabi aunty kabhi ladka...mai koi aisa waisa ladka nai hu..when he stretches his hand with brooch to nirupa she says peeche hato...tumi pakdo...muje nai pakdna...i love all ishkar scene...infact i record the ishkar scenes...only sound recordings thru tv...ishkar scenes...i have 35 ishkar scenes audio sound clips... loving ishkar so much...❀️
[/QUOTE]
OMG!!! looks like you're only biggest fan here of IShKar who knows all the dialogues of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Seriously we fans are madly mad behind them whom we love alot as fans n they don't even know about all this...what a craze u has on IshKar, good to know this πŸ˜Š

i love ishkar's fights those are really cute as friendds!!

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafia12

ishveer forever ❀️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we always have ishveer ka jhanda with us!!πŸ˜ƒ

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Agree with kp ,reemz even I felt their scenes were as bad as rari and would watch only ishveer scenes.

Yup.. I sumwot feel that d ishkar scenes were shot jus 4 d sake of "airing" d epi, bcuz shakti ws not der.. 

M so happy that he ll b bak dis week  
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

I don't know why u guys r thinking ishani n shekar should b paired n they deserve each other over ishveer! Why is this much hatred towards rv that u r coming to think now only shekar deserves ishani? Is rv liable for ishani's present unhappy life? Has rv ever betrayed with ishani? Ya perhaps ishkar scene r much sober then rari's scene but the situation has been made in rv's life at present, has it rv brought intentionally to dump ishani? Is rv happy with ritika? The way u guys r comparing b/w ishkar n ishveer it seems for whole terrible situation of ishani's life only one man is liable n he is rv but reality is this life has been chosen by ishani herself n she also pushed rv towards his present situation. Now rv has become the puppet of ri's life its another reason b/c of his dumbness n his belief n mu that ishani is no more in world,she never loves him. Agree shekar has survived her but just for this should ishani forget the identity of her real love in her life that is rv n move on with shekar! Then in this world many unknown ppl help to other unknown ppl so everybody should move on with new ppl regularly. Today shekar is helping ishani so u r telling that ishani should move on with shekar(despite she is yet wife of rv) then whats abt rv's prior years after years unconditional love, his direct indirect helping to ishani, wl these all b erased easily? These both ishveer love each other deeply but because their lack of keeping faith on each other's love they always r fallen in mu n trap by created their rivals. Nobody can b perfect for ishveer except both for each other. So to compare any pair like ishkar,rari with ishveer wl b illogical b/c they both sacrifice for each other,they both suffer for each other n the bottom of line is they r soulmates.

Woww ILTHBEB..
well said πŸ‘
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
QUOTE=RebeccaSweety]
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

I don't know why u guys r thinking ishani n shekar should b paired n they deserve each other over ishveer! Why is this much hatred towards rv that u r coming to think now only shekar deserves ishani? Is rv liable for ishani's present unhappy life? Has rv ever betrayed with ishani? Ya perhaps ishkar scene r much sober then rari's scene but the situation has been made in rv's life at present, has it rv brought intentionally to dump ishani? Is rv happy with ritika? The way u guys r comparing b/w ishkar n ishveer it seems for whole terrible situation of ishani's life only one man is liable n he is rv but reality is this life has been chosen by ishani herself n she also pushed rv towards his present situation. Now rv has become the puppet of ri's life its another reason b/c of his dumbness n his belief n mu that ishani is no more in world,she never loves him. Agree shekar has survived her but just for this should ishani forget the identity of her real love in her life that is rv n move on with shekar! Then in this world many unknown ppl help to other unknown ppl so everybody should move on with new ppl regularly. Today shekar is helping ishani so u r telling that ishani should move on with shekar(despite she is yet wife of rv) then whats abt rv's prior years after years unconditional love, his direct indirect helping to ishani, wl these all b erased easily? These both ishveer love each other deeply but because their lack of keeping faith on each other's love they always r fallen in mu n trap by created their rivals. Nobody can b perfect for ishveer except both for each other. So to compare any pair like ishkar,rari with ishveer wl b illogical b/c they both sacrifice for each other,they both suffer for each other n the bottom of line is they r soulmates.

Woww ILTHBEB..
well said πŸ‘
[/QUOTE]
Very well said...ILTHBEB!!!!!!😊😊😊
IshKar scene are better than RaRi, not Ishveer!!!πŸ˜ƒ
We wantt ishveeer back...
FOrevery Ishveerian!!!!!!😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

QUOTE=RebeccaSweety]