VIRAJ OS ~YES I AM LONELY BUT NOT WEAK ~ *updated* 23/4/2015 page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello nirajians, how are u all? ??
Well I am back with my new story one shot this time..as I told u I don't have much patience so I don't even want dare to write ss. .πŸ˜† 
Nowadays as we can see that viraj' s character has been butchered in the show and frankly I can't bear it...so feeling to write something positive about viraj...as we all know he is an ideal character..
SO THIS ONE SHOT DEDICATED TO ALL OF U..πŸ˜›
Well my story will start from rajbir fight with those submit k gundey😊..but here in my story viraj has realised that he is moving towards wrong path and misering himself only and will be coming to nisha and kabir for a last time clear himself and from there this shot will start...πŸ˜‰
So tell me ...Should I start??πŸ˜ƒ

Fingers crossed...

Edited by ashimasweet - 8 years ago
Amazing concept!! πŸ‘
Continue soon!!
Do continue.. Wanna really read something positive about our Viru ❀️
Do continue and it will be a treat to read your one,two or three shots.
please continue soon...really wanna see the ppositive viraj singh rathoode...aka the realvsr...i am tired of watching his negative side..
Continue sooner please because I don't have patience just like you πŸ˜ƒ
I hope your os change into ff 
When r u updating it Ashima?
Posted: 8 years ago
I m really sorry guys..i was really busy these days for sudden shift of house..and packing all ir each and every stuffs and rearranging in ur new room is really hard..
Will surely update by tomorrow..
Promise...
Love u...😊
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello friends..first of all i want to apologize to all of u for this supero dupero late update..it was really busy days..anyways i will not take ur much time in my blabbering...

So here u go...
While driving on a jaipur road with loads of traffic jams along with crowds...inspite of listening fm radio, viraj is lost in his dreams..nowadays its his common schedule of thinking and remembering that beautiful days he spend with his love...his miss.nisha ohh sorry that kabir's mrs.nisha kabir kumar...thinking all this he felt like sombody has poured conc.H2SO4 on his heart...it was very painful to think about it even...
By thinking all about this suddenly a pleasant song distracted his mind ...a song which was playing on his fm radio..

Jo tu mera hamdard hai..
Suhana har dard hai..

He remembers the time when he turns around and looked nisha who was fearing that bozzo dog and when he went near her she took a hold of his blazer due to her fear...

Teri muskurahatey hai taakat meri
Mujhko inhi se umeed mili

He remembers the time when he gave her chocolate and she smiled...

Chahe kare koi sitam ye jaha..
Inme hi hai sada hifazat meri..

He remembers all pc fiasco...and thinking this he felt his heart is cracking ...

Zindagani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat av aur kya hogi kahi...

He remembers when she felt into his arm from palace..and their eye lock..

Suddenly he started remembering the time when he pulled her chair and made her fall on the floor..

Viraj - (to himself) ye hum kya kar rahe hai...zabardasti unke zindagi ghuss rahe hai jab wo hamey apni zindagi mei chahti hi nahi hai..ye galat hai...humey apne emotions pei control karna hoga..aur fir vo av shaadi shuda hai..hamey apni galti sidharni hogi...

Thinking all this he turns his car..

At NK house..

Nisha- kya..v-v-viraj sir ne...
Kabir-ha ...aj agar wo nahi atey toh pata nahi kya hota..
Nisha-kuch nahi hota..
Suddenly doorbell rings..nisha opens the door and sees viraj..

Nisha-sir aap..
Viraj-ji wo hum...wo..kabir kaise hai avi..?? 
Nisha-kabir thik hai..sir mai..wo..kehna chahti thi ki... thank u..wo kabir ki jaan bacha ne k liye..
Viraj-nahi its ok miss. I mean mrs.nisha ye hamara farz tha...
Kabir-arey bade bhaiya ...andar ayiye kaise ho ap ??
Viraj- ji hum thik hai...nahi wo hum ap dono se kuch kehne aye the...
Ramesh-koi zaroorat nahi hai...
Viraj turns and sees ramesh standing there..

Viraj - acha hua ap v aa gye himey apse v kuch kehna tha...
Ramesh- koi zaroorat nahi hai..viraj singh rathod..tum jao yaha se..
Nisha-papa ek bar bolne dijiye inhe ..
Viraj- wo hum pichle dino humare bartaav k liye maafi maangna chahte hai ap 3no se..khaskar miss nisha se...humare emotions hum pei haavi ho gaya tha..sochne k taakat hi kho gaya tha humara...plz maaf kar dijiye humey..
Ramesh- bol liya jo bolna tha..av jao yaha se...jab se tum aye ho meri beti k zindagi mei musibat badh gaya hai...
Viraj-(softening his voice) dekhiye mr.gangwal hum apka dukh samajhte hai...par apki beti musibat mei apne galtio k wajah se phasi thi..wo mails ...uumm bhale hi unka irada bura nahi tha...par unke isi galti k liye mrs.chauhan jaise logo ko unpe ungli uthane k aur duniya k samne hum dono ko bezzat karne ka mauka mil gaya...
Ramesh- wo nishu ka bachpana tha..
Viraj- ha...apki beti gunah v kare toh wo bachpana...aur hum unpe na bharosa kar k galti karey toh wo gunah...dekhiye mr.gangwal hum yaha gade murde ukharne nahi aye the...balki ap sab se hamari galti ki maafi mangne aye the..aur apko ye yakin dilate hai k av apki beti k zindagi mei kavi nahi ghusenge..ye viraj singh rathod ka wada hai ap sab se,.
Saying all this he left the place..
Whatever she heard..now nisha was crying ..suddenly she felt one hand on her shoulder..that was kabir's ...he signalled him to go ...

Viraj - (while opening his car door sees nisha coming towards him running) mrs.nisha ap?
Nisha-sir...i m sorry...
Viraj - arey nahi plz ap sorry mat boliye...balki sorry toh humey bolna chiye..khair apna dhyaan rakhiyega..
Nisha-sir ap aj v akele nahi ho hum sab hai aoke saath...
Viraj-(smirks) thats so sweet of u miss. Mera matlab hai mrs. Nisha..par av hum akele hi rehna chahte hai...aur ha dont worry i m lonely but not weak...chaliye bye ...and remember nothing is tough...
Nisha smiled..

Yes today he is alone..but who knows destiny has different plans for him..maybe someday he will get a hand which will pull him from dark loneliness..and say
Bas bohot ji liye tum is andhere mei..av aao mere saath iss ujalo bhari duniya dekho...
Someday...
But for now everything is fine...he is relieved and peacefully playing drums in his penthouse..remembering his lovable adorable daarji...

Edited by ashimasweet - 8 years ago