Shastri Sisters

Do u guys think...!!!

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys I was just thinking v all had pestered the cvs so much for AnuRaj scenes like really v missed them a lot but...
Talking about the few epis in this week we got a lot of AnuRaj scenes I wouldn't mention them as romance but v got AnuRaj in one frame
1 I felt because they had different opinions it was a bit heated conversations
2 they never gave a pacifying hug to each other after what all had happened 😕 cvs seriously???
3 v expected anu not to tell lies to rajat and she did that also it was like adding more fuel to the fire of us fans who r expecting AnuRaj scenes but purposefully creating situations were they can have a verbal conflict
4 for once just for once can't anu accept to what rajat says?? 😭 he turned back and cancelled the decision of leaving the house only for her and she.. How can she do that?? 😲 rajat uske liye itna kuch katra hai par woh uske liye yeh Chota sa kaha nahi maan sakti??
Heights this is real heights 🥱 I'm very angry with the cvs now
But today there was one thing I liked about today's AnuRaj scene was tht time when rajat was walking in the room up and down anu was also following him up and down it looked super cute and something very new which I would cherish 😳
Still I can't accept the way cvs r making us worried about our AnuRaj 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
So guys do u think v r getting what v asked or v r getting what v asked for but in he cvs favour?? 😕 don't u think it is unfair on part of loyal fans like us??
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Shri, I am worried about anuraj too. I think rajat will be very angry with her tomorrow and I hope he forces her to leave the house. Anu is so stupid , I hope she supports him this time.if Anu mata supports him then there is chance for romance
shrividhya thumbnail
Ya radhika same thoughts but y r they so reluctant in giving one hug or holding hands they can take this track very interestingly! Like anu and rajat going out for a walk after dinner holding hands going to the park and relaxing but cvs can't think of anything so realistic 😭 my mood is totally spoilt and inhaling a head ache thinking about AnuRaj romance 😭
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

2 they never gave a pacifying hug to each other after what all had happened 😕 cvs seriously???
j 😭

You really think Anu needs a hug? Rajat needs one that is for sure, given all the emotional atyachar. But anu, right now she needs a mighty thwack on her head to get her thinking straight.
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

So guys do u think v r getting what v asked or v r getting what v asked for but in he cvs favour?? 😕 don't u think it is unfair on part of loyal fans like us??

shri baby we never got what v asked  its totalyunfair hum itna bolte h lakin cvs hamari sunta hi nahi yaar hum pagalo ki tarha post bante h cvs ke liye lakin cvs mahan h cvs ko fans se kuch lena dena nahi cvs ko stupid aunties se lena dena h jo ye sare torture pasand karti h
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Super post Shrividhya. 
And I am very worry too. 

How can cvs show Anu disagreeing with each step Rajat takes? She does the opposite to what he asks her to do. Why?

Yesterday I was reading about the lead of another show not caring for his wife. I thanked God that our cvs won't show Rajat behave like this. But now I am not sure. Coz Anu is pushing him to do that..to act like her and give her a taste of her medicine. 

I am scared of this. Plz cvs show us a loving and caring Anu. Show her apologizing to Rajat even once..plz.
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appuaks

You really think Anu needs a hug? Rajat needs one that is for sure, given all the emotional atyachar. But anu, right now she needs a mighty thwack on her head to get her thinking straight.

ok yes rajat needed a hug!! But cvs!! 😡 and yes anu needs to get her mind straight 😡 she has to obey her husband !!! She is proving that she is mrs always ryt or what?? 😲 she is 200% wrong 👎🏼 oli rajat sareen is mr always ryt!! 👍🏼 😳
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: iqrak

shri baby we never got what v asked its totalyunfair hum itna bolte h lakin cvs hamari sunta hi nahi yaar hum pagalo ki tarha post bante h cvs ke liye lakin cvs mahan h cvs ko fans se kuch lena dena nahi cvs ko stupid aunties se lena dena h jo ye sare torture pasand karti h

ya iqra they r playing with our emotions 😭
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Super post Shrividhya.

And I am very worry too.

How can cvs show Anu disagreeing with each step Rajat takes? She does the opposite to what he asks her to do. Why?

Yesterday I was reading about the lead of another show not caring for his wife. I thanked God that our cvs won't show Rajat behave like this. But now I am not sure. Coz Anu is pushing him to do that..to act like her and give her a taste of her medicine.

I am scared of this. Plz cvs show us a loving and caring Anu. Show her apologizing to Rajat even once..plz.

thank u awida di!!! Yes thank god our rajat is not like that! And ya even I want her to apologise for her mistakes and accept to whatever decision he takes and leave this house 😃