Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow superb this is very romantic os. i loved this os. superb.
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Originally posted by: shakku17

awww mera gm wt an os omg i m just flat aftr reading this ๐Ÿ˜ณ seriously u can write a buk really u r a gud author a gud script writer๐Ÿ˜ƒ- thank u for ur kind words๐Ÿ˜ณ just loved it .wt an intense love yaar .pooru mera gm superb osum fantastic amazing etc all the gud english words are dedicated for u- really??? ๐Ÿ˜ณthank u๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜ณ this os was the bestest. ๐Ÿ‘ i m speechless dear a big hug to u ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—

i love u mera blushing pink wala roshogolla๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by: shreepatil.

wow superb this is very romantic os. i loved this os. superb.

thank u so much shree๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww.. such a lovely os...hayae loved the way u described about anuraj...proposal part is superb...thanku baby for dis...
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Poorva...Awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘just enjoyed the sweetness of AnuRaj's relationship based on trust!!  Don't want to bore U with repeating my words... Loved it!!
A special like for the quotation!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by: --Divya--

wow its superb pooru ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u so so so much divu๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by: Ashakalyani

aww.. such a lovely os...hayae loved the way u described about anuraj...proposal part is superb...thanku baby for dis...

thank u princess๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: _habiba_

Wow Poorva...Awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘just enjoyed the sweetness of AnuRaj's relationship based on trust!!  Don't want to bore U with repeating my words... Loved it!!

A special like for the quotation!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks habiba u dont need to be formal about repeating ur words m happy that u liked it and abt trust i say ppl can live love less lives but no one will stay in a relationship where there is no trust aur haa mujhe woh quote dekh k hi ye story likhne ka idea mila!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hi...Soul Sister...! Just read this OS of yours...! Loved the step by step progression...gradually, carefully, steadily, slowly but surely...from one stage to the next in Anuraj relationship...and finally them getting engaged...! Loved the understanding they share and especially...Rajat not imposing himself on her...letting her go to live her life and dream, before settling down...! The only thing I'm confuse...before, the engagement scene...were all the other scenes... flashbacks of Anu's or was Rajat reading her personal diary...?๐Ÿ˜Š
Vits thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written - liked the progession of their friendship into love. The proposal part was too good. Thank you