Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

epi-21 / 3 may 2010    

Precap: the officer yells at Geet that there is no one by the name of Dev Khurana and he is just a fragmentation of her imagination. Geet faints while Dev and Nainatra look on and Naintra says that that she has returned Mumbai's tickets...the plan is completed! The police officer tells Geet that there are a lot of cases like her where the guy brings the girl on the pretext of marriage and Canada and then ditches her at the airport. Mahinder is about to hug Geet but Daarji stops him  Daarji asks what has she done? How did she miss her flight but Geet replies that there is no fault of her's.

next...

Geet says that Dad you have talked to Devji right? We are going to him right? Mahinder looks on sad...she again asks Daarji the same thing but he tells her to shut up!  He calls her mannerless girl and says that because of you we had to come to the police station  Being a girl you have...Geet interupts and says but Daarji what's my fault in it? Everyone is beyond shocked as she speaks! She continues that she had only gone to clean her clothes and when I returned they were missing. I tried to find them but...

Brij shows up right then  He announces that none of them have left for Canada...everyone as usual are shocked out of their wits. Neither Dev nor the women in his family! Only God knows where they went from the airport but they haven't left for Canada for sure! Geet says Veerji how can this happen?  Daarji says that you have lost it if they went to the airport they must have gone to Canada as well...did you check properly or not? Brij says Daarji I have checked each and every computer and I have even checked the list of people on every flight Mahinder yells what are you saying? That means they didn't come from Canada...while Geet is hyperventilating again! They were betraying us...even Dev lied to us...Geet says no this cannot happen...Devji can't do this...this can't happen!

On the other hand, Kamya is seen opening up a bag as her mother looks on shocked...she takes out a necklace and says wow while Dev and Nainatra are smiling and shaking their head at her childishness She says that one thing has to be accepted...Geet paraji's jewellery sense is brilliant! Pammi interupts and says may these jewelleries of your's be burnt and why are you calling the poor girl paarjaji? Kamya closes the trunk of the car as Pammi continues to speak...how much I tried to explain to you...how many times this mother begged in front of you...that change yourself...while Dev and Nainatra are seen rolling their eyes and looking frustrated. But you didn't listen to me even once! Because of you...look at what has happened to us..the need for money has made us dhokabaaz and thugs! WaheGuru will never forgive us! Dev yells stop it mom! We hadn't forced you to participate in this shaadi drama that you are yelling at me! Before you used to say that I was the one that you loved the most in the world! Nainatra interupts and says Dev...she then turns to Pammi and says that why are you remembering the past...what had to happen happened and you know very well that we didn't do all this on purpose...this wasn't our hobby but we had to do it! Older veerji absolutely denied to help us  and if we hadn't gathered up the money...Dev would have been in jail and that too because of older Veerji! And even now you're supporting him...even now you think what he said was right? speak up mommyji? But Pammi doesn't say anything!

At Geet's place...all the women of the house are either sitting or standing worried...Geet and all the men of the house come in...Rano jumps up saying they are here. As Geet walks in she remembers Dev saying that her innocence...her beauty...I am not going to forget even after seven janams. She then remembers the lodge scene when he said that he was just teasing her...how can she even think that I will leave you? She remembers him giving her a kiss on the forehead and saying that I love you!  Rano comes to Geet and holds her...she keeps on asking what has happened? you're alright right? everyone else in the house also come there...surrounding Geet. Brij says that they have not gone to any Canada Shanada  Taayji yells what? They left our girl at the airport and ran away! All the women are giving shocked expressions now! Geet continues to remember Dev telling her that ever since he has seen her...he has started to harbour a dream in his heart to bring you in my life as my bride. She remembers him saying I love you the first time and then all the scenes with him including the wedding one. Geet shakes her head and smiles slightly...she goes up to Brij and says that you must be mistaken Devji cannot do this (Brij looks ready to kill!) Devji cannot leave me and go! Brij gets angry  and shakes her saying Geet while the women in the background shout in fear! He tells her to come back to her senses but she runs to Daarji and says that he must be in some trouble...that's why he didn't come to find me nor to get me. She then goes to her dad says that we should find him...he is probably in a really big trouble...that's why he didn't catch the flight and that's why his name wasn't on the flight list. Brji comes to her and says have you lost it? Can't you understand? The flight's computer...Geet interupts and says that the computer can be wrong right? Brij raises his hand to slap her when Daarji yells out his name and all the women hide their faces in fear. Brij walks away from Geet...Taayji interupts and says that Daarji they are kids...I'll make Geet understand...she goes up to Geet who says but Taayji...she interupts her and says be quiet. You are not going to say anything...let's go in the room...she drags the rest of the women with her as well as Geet continues to protest.

Mahinder goes up to Daarji and says if Brij is right then they have definately betrayed us...what are we going to do now? In the room, Taaji says to Geet have you gone crazy? She would have been killed by Brij today! What was the need to say anything in front of Brij? Geet calmly states that he was wrong! Taayji says that she has lost it for real! Puttarji if Dev and co for real...Rano puts her hand on Taayji's shoulder. Taayji continues...it's okay...you just came from a trip...you must be tired...and asks Dolly to bring something for her to eat and drink  and change her clothes as well. Rano speaks up and says that if Geet is so sure we should talk to Daarji once...right? Geet doesn't say anything and keeps on looking at the floor  Rano asks Taayji to leave with her...Geet remembers the police officer's words about guys and Canada and then remembers Brij saying that none of them have left for Canada. She then remembers her dad saying even Dev lied to us! But she in her mind denies that and says that Devji can't do this...he can never be wrong! She smiles thinking about Dev...when somebody puts a hand on her shoulder...she turns around exclaiming his name but it's only Raaji and Titu  Raaji says that it doesn't what these people say...both of us have the same belief as you...Dev jiju can't betray you! They must be mistaken! Geet smiles and hugs both of them!

The marriage lady is at the house...she says why is everyone so quiet  don't give shagun then just give a gift! Brij yells stop it! He continues what are you talking about? When there was no wedding then why should we give you shagun? Everyone is shocked! There was no wedding at this house! Geet on the other hand says that why is Veerji saying all this about Devji...why can't anyone understand...we have to find him! What if something bad has happened to him. Raaji says that's why we have come to you...here you his phone number...we have taken it out of Daarji's diary. She gives her a cellphone and asks her to call him up and then asks Titu to keep a look out. Geet calls him up...and then exclaims that she can't get through...maybe the battery is dead! She then asks Titu if something is where it was hidden and he replies yes why...she asks him to get it out.

The marriage woman says that what are you saying Brij? All through the village Channi's mom keeps on saying that you guys have killed her daughter and gotten your own daughter married! And anyways...I was the one who had brought that Canada wala rishta...Brij yells un Canada waalon ki toh! Don't take their name in front of us! Neither have we fixed a rishta with them nor are we ever going to! Channi's mom has lost it...she keeps on saying rubbish what if she says that your daughter has ran away with someone then will you believe her? MW says why are you getting angry? I am only saying what I have heard! Tayaji says that it'll be better for you to leave...she says alright whatever you say! Mahinder stops her and asks if she has Dev's address or something but she says that if you don't want to fix a relationship with them then why are you asking? Daarji gets up and yells answer what is being asked! She says that they must have gone back to Canada already...Brij yells oye what chachaji has asked...answer him! Where did you find this rishta? Mahinder says please speak up! She starts to make a relationship up but Daarji yells tell us the truth! She then says that the truth is that they had come to me themselves and gave me money saying that get our rishta fixed. Everyone are shocked again  

Precap: Mahinder repeats what are we going to do now? Daarji replies that we should believe that this has never happened. We won't speak of them from now on! Kk for all you Maan fans lol he is going to be there tomorrow! He is seen asking whose land is this?

epi-22 / 4 may 2010  

Episode starts with all the family members worried about Geet..and thinking what happened to Dev's family. They all are wondering how could this happen with them. Then the one lady  who fixed the rishta of DG enters. She confesses that Dev's family gave her money to fix this rishta. The family members shout at her for betryaing..Mohinder thinks what the woman had told him..about Dev the other time. He wishes that he would have believed them.

The other side Geet is completely shattered. She has hoplessley fallen in love with him. All the family members try to tell her to forgot about him ; but she keeps chanting his name. Saying that he cannot betray me. He can never do that to me. She is not ready to listen to anybody.

Then Maan is shown hammering a big billboard saying 'Maan Singh Khurana Mills.' Some people come and tell him that the land where he is putting the board is actually Daarji's. He shuts them up by saying its only his. The farmers go off. Then a man comes and says that you cannot have this land because its Chaudhry Handa's. I actually didnt get their convo Then Maan says he will buy it from them because this land is only theirs.

In Geet's family everybody is trying to decide what to be done. They finally decide that they will say that the marriage did not happen at all. Do

Up on tha stairs , Geet has changed into a new dress with her wedding bangles and sindoor with her trademark hairstyle. She looked very pretty though Ok so ya well..she wants to get out of the house and she takes the help of Rajji and Titoo. They clear the way so that Geet can go outside and search for Dev. So without anybody's notice they go outside

Dolly comes up to bring Geet. She goes up to see Raji standing alone by the window.Dolly comes to know that Geet has gone away..out of the house. Down Daarji is calling Geet and telling everybodty that she is forbidden from going outside. Dolly and Rajji get scared.

Geet is on the bike with Tito behind her. They are searching everywhere for Dev on the roads. Then they decide to go and check at the guest house where they stayed. As Geet is moving past towards the guest house , Dev is also coming from the land..they show both of them going parallel ways.

Geet is going towards the guest house...when she dashes with Brij who is in the car. They have an accident. Geet falls the same way when she met Dev..she rolls over..they show the flash-back of the dupatta scene. Geet is then brought to life by Brij who starts shouting at her. He pushes her into the car. Geet is begging him that she wants to check the guest house for Devji.

They reach the house. Daarji is shouting at Geet for going out of the house..But shes adamant that Devji will not betray her. Everybody is very shocked with her reaction. She even back answers Daarji. Brij gets very angry and starts shouting at her. But she still talks about Dev and not being wrong. Brij slaps her. Geet's leg gets stuck to a thorn and blood is pouring. Brij holds her neck when Geet says she cannot forget Dev. Geet's mother is begging him to leave. But he doesnt. Suddenly a door bell rings. They take Geet on top with her bloody foot prints making marks on the floor.

Mohinder opens the door and sees some man. Maan turns and introduces himself as Maan Singh Khurana. He says he wants to buy their land.

END.

Pre-cap- All the ladies are on top trying to convince Geet. But shes still hunting for Dev

epi-23 / 5 may 2010  

Recap: Darji tells Mahinder that until they don't find Dev, no one is to know that D&G got married, and that Geet isn't allowed to leave the house or allowed to meet anyone; Geet & Titu are on the scooter and plan to go to the guesthouse that Dev stayed in to try and find a phonenumber; Maan tells the men that the land isn't Darji's granchild's land, it's his land - Maan Singh Khurana's land; Brij has his hand around Geet's through and is threatening her and Geet doesn't back down - they can do what they want, but she'll still go looking for Dev...

The episode starts with Darji going to hit Geet, when someone starts knocking on the door. Geet is yelling that Dev is innocent as she's being lead away. Mohinder opens the door, and it turns out to be Maan. He introduces himself, and Mahinder asks what work he has with their family. Maan tells him that he's bought their land, and so he's come to meet them. Mahinder questiongly repeats Maan's words, and is shocked.

The next scene shows Geet's hand being bandaged by Rano, and while it's happening, Geet starts thinking over her memories with Dev - him bandaging her foot; Dev saying I love you to Geet while they're at the airport; Dev reassuring Geet that he'll never leave her . 
She says to herself that even if no one understands, Devji loves her extremely, and she should find him. The ladies stop her from going anywhere, and Nurpinder tells Geet to drink some water, and to calm her head down. Geet pays no attention and is still murmuring to herself, so Nurpinder tells Rano to make her see sense. Rano can't, and so Nurpinder tries to remind Geet of what happens in this household - Geet knows what Brij is like, but she won't back down. She tells Geet to understand, and Geet turns around and repeats that whether or not they understand, Dev does love her. 
The ladies really freak out, and Nurpinder shakes Geet telling her to understand that he's not coming back. Geet remains silent, but pushes Nurpinder's hand away in a form of defiance. The ladies are shocked and very worried.

The scene cuts back to Maan and the men of Geet's family. Maan tells them that he has bought the land and he has the papers - but they're not completed. Maan shows them the file, and the men freak out - it's the same file that they gave to Dev as part of Geet's dowry. 
Worriedly, Mahinder goes to Darji to tell him that Dev sold the land that they gave to him. Darji is upset , and Brij murmurs to himself that it's just one betrayal after another, and now what else will they have to go through? Maan looks questiongly at this, and the men look worried. 
Maan asks what Brij said about betrayal, and tells them that he has the legitimate papers - so who's going down to the registry with him?

The scene cuts back to Geet - she asks them why they are berating her about Dev. It's not as if they can anymore, as they've already done her bidaai, and made her a stranger to the house.  Geet goes to grab her stuff to go look for Dev - all she knows is that she loves Dev, and will do anything to find him. She runs out of the room with the women at her heels.

Back to Maan - Rajinder asks him on who sold him the land. Maan says what type of question is that - they sold the land to him; and then he realises - "Oh, I know what's going on - you're playing a game." Brij replies, yeah, so what if they are? Maan retorts for the date of registry if that's the case, and to be cautioned that he will have the land, no matter what happens.
The men look worried, when Brij notices Geet walking towards the front door. He hurriedly tries to get Maan out of the house, and as Maan is telling them that they only have until the next morning, Geet has started running towards the door. 
Maan has walked out, and the door shuts on him, as Geet is screaming "Devji" and everyone is trying to restrain her. Maan hears the commotion, but walks away.

Back in the house, Geet is screaming for them to let her go, and Brij pushes her onto the floor, and tells her that if she ever tries to go out of the house again, he'll break her legs. Geet almost starts crying, when she remembers what Maan said to her - "if you want to use your brain, then don't cry." Geet thinks to herself that Brij won't be able to stop her now.

The next day, the men are shown in the courtyard, and Rajinder throws the jewellery on the floor saying that they're all fake. Brij wants to find Dev and kill him (typical - hasn't he got a new bride to think about; I meant the floor). Mahinder comes, and tells them that the pandit was fake as well - he went to the mandir and no one knew of him. Darji starts thinking of Dev's family, and all the lies they told - and realises he's made a massive mistake .
He sits down and remorses that on Jinder's saying, they agreed to the wedding, but they should have done a background check. Mahinder tells him that it's not Darji's fault, but his - he suspected them so many times, but he did nothing - he ruined his daughter's life. Rajinder hugs him, and tells him that they're all at fault here. 
Brij wonders what happens to their reputation now - what are they going to tell everyone, that they got Geet married to a betrayer? The family's reputation is going to be made into dust. Geet is still wearing her bridal stuff, and if someone sees her - they won't have an answer.
Darji admits they've made a mistake, but the best thing to do would be to kill the thoughts and memories they have. Mahinder implores Darji to think of Geet - she won't be able to deal with it, and Darji tells him they understand his pain, but they need to think with their heads, not their hearts. Darji calls for Geet.

Geet comes downstairs towards Darji looking a bit worried, and Brij tells Geet to take off her mangalsutra . Geet turns towards Brij and the family looks worried at what might happen. Geet thinks of her wedding, and holds onto her mangalsutra. 
Brij asks her if she didn't hear - "take off the mangalsutra, and wipe the sindoor." Geet has fire in her eyes, and asks him how he can order a married person to take of her sindoor, when she keeps it on even after death? Brij tells her that if she doesn't do it, he will - and goes to remove it, when Geet stops him. She walks back, and bumps into Darji.
She notices the family watching her, but not saying anything - and she tells them to tell Brij where to go. Brij asks if she's going to teach him dharam, and Geet says yes she will. She wonders what type of family she has - instead of looking for her husband, they want her to take of her wedding ornaments? But Geet won't back down - and Brij tries to tell her that Dev kicked her out. She tells him he hasn't gone anywhere.

Geet goes to Darji and asks him why he isn't saying anything, especially when he was the one who trusted Dev the most - "when everyone was against him, you gave my hand into his, and in this very courtyard you told him to marry my daughter in 3 days." She implores Darji to tell Brij that Dev isn't wrong, and that he's coming back for her. 
Darji cracks, and tells her to be quite. How is it that Geet can't understand a simple thing - Dev isn't coming back. He tells her to get rid of her wedding ornaments. Geet freaks out...

Precap: Brij says "too much has happened" and goes to take off Geet's sindoor, and she grabs his hand with a determined look in her eyes.

Edited by preetymaaneet - 8 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
reading is also diff from watching ghsp..
nice parts..
if u can pls add the you tube link too under everypart
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dev and nt leaves geet alone 
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
OK so these r basically episodes
good going yr
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I never watch all the epidodes of Geet! I am frm South Africa so did nt have access! I am currently tryn 2 watch on YT bt no time! So thanks 4 da written updates! enjoying reading it! superbly written! btw incl page number in thread so will knw on which pg is the update! thanks Edited by khwaishfan - 8 years ago
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

I never watch all the epidodes of Geet! I am frm South Africa so did nt have access! I am currently tryn 2 watch on YT bt no time! So thanks 4 da written updates! enjoying reading it! superbly written! btw incl page number in thread so will knw on which pg is the update! thanks

thanx dear index is there on pg-1 pg check 
preetymaaneet thumbnail

epi-24/ 6MAY 2010  

Precap: Geet keeps on repeating that Dev will return for sure why isn't anyone believing her...Taayji yells in frustration that why aren't you understanding...he will never return. On the other hand, Maan tells Brij to tell him the registry date because I have invested all my money and I will definately get that land! Just then Brij notices Geet leaving and immediately tells Maan that they cannot tell him anything right now and he should leave. Geet tries to run out of the door after Maan but Brij closes the door as everyone tries to stop her. Brij asks her to remove her mangalsutra but Geet answers back that a married woman doesn't remove her sindoor even after death...how can I? Brij yells if you can't remove it...I will but Geet challenges him and says don't come near her and ends up bumping into daarji!

NEXT...

Daarji yells that she has to take off the symbol of marriage...Geet keeps on looking at Daarji who turns away Rano walks up to Geet and tells her to remove her mangalsutra...Geet turns back to look at Rano with a shocked expression...Rano continues that whatever an elder does is right...but Geet has had enough...she yells no mother! She wipes her tears and yells that she will not take off her mangalsutra...all of you listen up this is Devji's amanat...he made me wear this! I am his wife! I will not take off this mangalsutra! Brij gets angry and uses all his force to yell enough! This is enough! He goes to take it off but Geet gets a hold of his hand. Brij looks at her with a deadly expression...while everyone look on shocked! Brij starts to fold his hand in a fist but Geet jerks it away leaving everyone as usual shocked especially the ladies! Geet answers back what do you all think of me...a mute deaf doll?  Do whatever you want with me? Why? Don't I feel anything? Don't I have a heart?

Brij with an angry and scary tone says I'll answer all your questions He yells at Rano and Daljeet to catch a hold of Geet...he starts to hit Geet but she doesn't let him touch her aka she keeps his hand at bay as he continues to harm her. She yells you all were the one who said marry him and now you all are saying forget him! Rano and Daljeet are trying to get Brij to leave Geet! Geet continues that she will not leave her mangalsutra she will not take it off! Mahinder goes upto Daarji and asks him to stop all this and when Daarji doesn't do anything...he goes to Brij and tries to get him off his daughter yelling leave her Brij! Mahinder finally frees Geet and yells at Brij I told you to leave her! Brij starts to walk away but Mahinder turns him around and yells if she doesn't want to take off her suhaag's nishani then let her wear it...he folds his hand as he says this! Taayji runs to Daarji and says that Mahinder is right if she isn't taking it off then it's okay! You don't want people to know that she is married fine...we won't let her go outside then no one will find out!

Daarji yells fine...she will remain locked in her room until she doesn't let go off her useless stubborness! Rano you understand right? Rano in a quiet voice says yes Daarji. Taayji goes to Geet and drags her inside while Geet keeps on looking back...even the kids leave...leaving all the men in the hall. Mahinder exclaims Geet's name while crying! He goes up to Daarji and folds his hand in front of him...pleading him not to be so harsh on his daughter. She is innocent! He bows his head in front of Daarji still crying Daarji says Mahinder...I know it's my fault! but I can't do anymore stupidness by listening to your daughter! As Daarji walks away...Mahinder keeps on pleading that she is just a child!  His brother comes and consoles Mahinder

On the other hand...the women of the house have dragged Geet into her room...Taayji tells Dolly to close the door  Taayji turns to Rano and says look how she is looking outside? She yells at Geet why are you refusing to understand? Why are you talking back to the men of the house? They'll kill you and bury you...no one will ever know about it!  Rano walks up to Geet and tells Taayji that she'll make her understand! Rano puts her hand on Geet's chin and says that whatever the elders are saying is absolutely right! Please take it off! Please take the Mangalustra off! Geet keeps on looking at Rano with a unbelievable expression. Take off your bangles! Just forget that you ever got married! Just forget it! Geet jerks Rano's hands off and says what are you saying Maa? How can I forget everything? How? Devji resides in my heart ma! He is the sindoor in my maang! Look at my hands...they are tied in the relation of love that I have with him! Why don't you understand? Rano yells why don't YOU understand? More than the symbols of marriage I love your life more! Your life! Geet tries to interupt but Taayji yells Rano! Taayji goes upto Geet and says until you don't let go of your stubborness you'll stay locked in this room! Taayji tells Rano to leave...Geet stops her mom and says all this is not right! Rano cries why aren't you understanding Geet? Please understand! Taayji takes a hold of Rano's hand and starts to drag her away. Geet yells how will she find Devji? Rano tries to stop Taaji from dragging her but Taaji throws her out of the room along with Dolly as well. Geet tries to say something but Taayji yells shut up! You're going to stay in this room! Taaji starts to close the door but Geet keeps on yelling that she wants to go to Devji! Taayji pushes Geet and says stay inside as she closes the door. Geet keeps on banging on the door asking her mom to open the door since she wants to meet Devji. On the other side, Taayji locks the room! She yells at Taayji and her mom to open the door...she wants to go to Devji...she keeps on crying loudly and falls on her bed.

Geet is remembering Dev as the song "Ek baar mila de" plays in the background...she remembers all the sweet words that he said to her and all the sweet gestures as well!

It's the next morning...Rajji comes into the room with food...while Geet is still looking outside the window as she was the night before. Rajji tells her to eat since she hasn't ate for two days! When Geet doesn't respond...Rajji picks up the spoon and says your favourite sabzi...the one with peas. She puts the spoons in front of Geet's mouth but Geet doesn't respond...she keeps on staring outside with a lost expression. Rajji says eat! Di what's wrong with you? Please talk to me at least! Geet Di! But when Geet doesn't respond...Rajji leaves the food on the table and leaves the room as the song continues to play in the background.

It seems like days have past by...Geet is lying on the ground still remembering Dev...or walking in her room as a lost soul. She now remembers all the things she had to go through after Dev left her! Dolly and Rajji come into the room to make her drink water but she refuses to drink that as well. Dolly and Rajji cry in frustration and walk out of the room! She remembers everyone telling her that he will never return! Geet remembers her challenge to Brij that she will find Dev and bring him infront of everyone so they'll know that he is innocent. She looks determined now and smirks as if she has gotten the greatest plan on Earth. She goes upto the mirror and looks at her Suhaag ki nishaniyaans...she starts to take them off as the wedding mantar  plays in the background 

Geet walks out of the room without any of her wedding things on...all the women of the house follow Geet as she goes up to Daarji. Mahinder looks up in shock...Geet exclaims Daarji I have accepted my mistake...and that's why I am here to apologize to you...the women of the house don't look so convinced though. Anyways Geet continues that I have understood that whatever you will say will be for my benefit. From now on I'll do exactly as you tell me...if this has been written in my desitny then so be it! From now on I will never wear any of the marriage symbols...I'll forget that I was ever married! I will forget that Devji was ever part of my life...she has a lost look on her face as she says this while Daarji looks full of guilt! Daarji says well it's good that you have finally accepted what I said...Geet looks up with lioness eyes! Geet says but Daarji will you listen to one thing...he asks what? Geet says that she wants to divert her attention somewhere else...if I stay at home...I'll keep on getting weird thoughts I want to start studying again! Can I go to college? Daarji looks up with an unreadiable expression...while everyone else looks shocked! Everyone looks at Daarji who nods and says alright! Everyone is relieved except for Mohinder who is confused! But remember something! The respect of my family is the most valuable assest of mine! And I can't see it diminishing! When you get out of the house...our family's respect will be in your hands! One wrong move and you won't ever be able to get out of your room! Do you understand? Geet nods and says yes Daarji! Everyone walks away leaving Mahinder...he exclaims Geet is listening to everyone like this? There must be something more to this!

Episode ends!

Precap: Geet tells Rajji that she can never forget Devji...I have full faith on him! And to spend the rest of my life with him...I have to remove these symbols then it's not something big. Geet is packing her jhola as Rajji exclaims why are you putting these clothes in there? Geet exclaims what if I talk to him and he asks me to come to him immediately then? Rajji yells please listen to me...don't go anywhere...but Geet puts her hand on Rajji's mouth and says I have to go...to get to Devji I have no other option!

epi-25/ 7 MAY 2010

Geet comes back from college, and starts changing out of her clothes when Rajji comes. Rajji realises that Geet is going to look for Dev, even if she took off her wedding ornaments. Rajji gives Geet money she saved up.
* Brij finds out that Geet went to college - and isn't happy. He knows Geet is up to something.
* Geet & Rajji go to the guest house that Dev & his family stayed at - and  there was a proper Canadian number. So Geet & Rajji go to a phonebooth to call...
* In the meantime, Rano walks into Geet's room for something, and Nurpinder walks in and sees Rajji's broken piggy bank. The women realise Geet's run away because her clothes aren't there. 
* Geet calls the number given to her... OMG - it rings.. and guess who's number it is!! What do ya know - Dev really is a Canadian. Naintara picks up the phone, and totally freaks out that Geet has called. She realises that Geet is smart, and tells Dev that she (Naintara) is his only wife.
* Brij is looking for Geet, and she runs in front of his car. He starts chasing her, and she ends up hiding in another Jeep. The Jeep drives off with Geet inside, hiding.
* Brij is pretty angry, and then he sees Rajji looking forGeet. He grabs her forcefully, and takes her home. Rajji eventually admits that Geet has gone looking for Dev.
* It seems to be a night of revelations because the driver of the Jeep is none other than Maan, and he hasn't realised that Geet is in his Jeep.. the epi ends on split shots of them.
* Precap: Maan tells Geet the papers have her signature on it...

epi-26/ 10 MAY 2010    

Recap:Geet finds out Dev's number and calls him...Geet but she hides in Maan's jeep

Now agaye

Geet gets up from her hiding place...she looks around and then asks Maan to please stop the car. He finally looks in the rearview mirror...and turns around at the speed of lighting shouting tum!!  Geet is shocked as well and says app!! He cannot control the car as Geet says stop the car immediately. Maan continues to drive and says your dad hasn't hired me as your driver that I will stop my jeep on your order...Geet is preplexed! I won't stop it! Geet asks what do you mean? He says I mean that first of all you hid in my jeep without my knowledge and you're showing ME attitude! As he changes the gear...Geet says that you should be happy that I listened to your advice! Maan says what? Geet answers that the last time we met you said that I should stop crying now you stop the car. Maan says that the jeep will only stop where it is intended to stop. Geet is shocked as Maan continues that if you want to get off you're more than welcome to jump off got it? Geet is scared now and yells what? I said stop the car! But Maan continues to drive as Geet also continues to protest...where are you taking me? I said stop the car! 

On the other hand, Rajji is crying that no one was helping her so I...everyone is shocked as Brij walks around in anger. Rano keeps on saying Hai Rabba as Taayji tells her to keep quiet and Rajji runs to Dolly as she consoles her. Rano concludes that her Geet has ran away...our doubt has been proven right. Mahinder asks what does she want to say? Say it clearly! Rano says that I am telling the truth I went to Geet's room and saw that *something* was broken and when I opened her cupboard...there weren't any clothes in there Then it means that she has...Mahinder asks why didn't you tell us this before? But Brij interupts and says how can she run away like this? He pulls Rajji away from Dolly as his mother and father try to stop him from hitting her. He asks where is Geet? Taayji finally frees her daughter as Brij yells speak up or I'll cut you pieces Taayji asks her to speak up! Say where Geet is? Rajji says mommyji Geet didi wanted to talk to Dev jiju so we went to find the number. Brij says that she is probably still around...I'll go find her! Mahinder stops him and says that he'll tag along. But Brij tells him to take care of Daarji and leaves.

Maan finally stops in Geet's land and she wonders who has cut the trees from here? Maan asks what are you going to take for leaving from here? Jeep has stopped! Geet says that I will get off your jeep but when are you going to get off my land!? Maan looks angry and says first you got into my jeep and now you are saying that my land is your's! Geet gets off the jeep in anger and goes to the passenger side to say that this land is not your's! Maan's angry looks changes into one of a smirk and Geet looks maha confused. Maan gets off his jeep and walks around to where Geet is standing. He says that even after learning how to talk...it hasn't done much for you! You still talk without thinking! But it's not your fault...you are a woman! Geet answers back that it is a man's defeat to think that all women are without a reasonable mind  When I didn't sell you my land...then how did you buy it? Maan turns to face Geet in anger which scares her and she moves back. Maan remembers farmers telling him that he must be mistaken...this land belongs to Daarji! He has named it to his grand-daughter Geet! Maan says oo so your name is Geet Handa? Geet replies yes! You remember your name but you don't remember that you have sold me this land! Geet notices the sign board with Maan's name and says Maan Singh Khurana...writing your name on somebody's land doesn't it make it your's! Even an unreasonable woman knows this fact! Maan turns around in anger yelling listen you! He wants to point his finger at her but Geet thinks that he is going to hit her so she gets scared! Maan puts his hand down and says that I am not weak that I will hit a person who is weaker than me!  He further says don't be scared! Geet finally looks at him...Maan continues I know very well that using the brain is a good thing! He yells for his accountant who says coming sir! Munchiji says yes chote saabji...Maan asks him to show Geet the land papers...she doesn't believe that I have brough this land! Munchiji goes to get them after telling Maan that he'll just get them! Maan says that I know that you won't listen to me but I'll still tell you that before acting one should think  You should look at the situation from a 360 degree angle before getting flown in emotions. Geet walks up to him in anger and says why? didn't you tell me last time that I should stand on my two feet! Maan remembers telling Geet that nothing will change in her life as long as she lives in fear and doesn't stand on her feet. He turns to her and says that along with that you should also know what is right and what is wrong! They both have a staring contest which is broken when the munchiji comes with the papers. Maan snatches the paper from his hand and opens it up! He gives the paper to Geet as he says that here are the land papers and now don't say that this not your sign! Geet Handa! 

Geet starts to look through the paper and realizes that those are her signatures! She starts to walk away from them and says this is her signature! But I haven't signed any of the land papers! Geet remembers her Daarji giving Pammi and Kamya...Geet's jaidad papers and then Nainatra asking her to sign a blank piece of paper  Geet starts to hyperventilate and remembers Brij saying that the person that she is trying to find has left her after betraying her! Daarji telling her to get rid of the suhaag ki nishaani and her yelling that he will come for sure and Taayji yelling that why don't you understand? He will never return! Basically all the flashbacks regarding Dev's betrayal! She faints as Brij's voice keeps on revolving in her mind that Dev has betrayed her! 

Naintra is walking in anger as Pammi looks scared and Kamya is playing with the kangan like a little kid. Nainatra goes up to Kamya and says did you give them our number by mistake? Kamya denies saying what paarjaji? Do I look that stupid to you? Why will I give anyone our number? And that too Geet! Never! Nainatra gets a hold of her and in a strained voice says tell me the truth did you call here from that house or the guest house? Pammi looks scared and Kamya says that we were all in India then why will I call Canada? If I wanted to call...then I would have called Chandigardh to dadi's place Nainatra yells if you haven't made the mistake and I haven't done it either then how did Geet find out the number? Nainatra realizes something and looks at Pammi who looks scared out of her wits. She walks up to her and says that mean you have! Pammi nods a yes! By mistake...I was worried what chote saab was eating...he doesn't take care of himself na!  Nainatra yells that did you call him to tell him how we are or to tell on us? Tell me! Why did you call bade Veerji? Pammi says what are you saying nuraani  I am worried about all of you as much as I am about him! My lord knows that my life resides in Dev! Nainatra yells that she doesn't know if her life resides in Dev or not but all she knows that because of her our life is in sure danger! What if that girl comes here? Pammi looks scared while Kamya looks shocked! Pammi says oh Lord now what is going to happen? When I saw her for the first time...I knew that she seem to have a lot of patience but her eyes told a different story! She isn't going to give up really easily! She freaks out and asks Nainatra to say what is going to happen now? But Nainatra yells please for God sake! Kamya comes up to her and says what will we do now? She replies that what will we do? Nothing! I know Indian families way too well...and anyways in that house they do not listen to womenfolks! 

On the other hand, Maan freaks out and says get up Geet...he is about to touch her but takes his hand away! Maan says I don't know why this girl always gets into trouble in front of me! Sometimes she drowns in the water and other times she faints! He tells munchiji to get water...who just yells for water instead of getting up and getting it! When water comes Maan sprays it on her face...or rather jerks water in her face in anger! Aww he says suniye! He concludes that it looks she's gotten sun stroke and that's why she fainted. We should take her to her house  Munchiji interupts that leave her...let's get out of here! If something happens to the girl then we'll be in trouble! Maan says but it doesn't mean that we should leave her alone! Munchiji warns him again and says I have heard really bad things about Handa family...think again! And you'll take their daughter home...I am scared even thinking about it! Maan looks at him in anger and hands him the water...Munchiji and the other guy leave! Maan then looks at an unconscious Geet and ends up picking her up in his bahon . He puts her in his jeep and looks at her...probably checking her out or rather thinking damn where am I stuck or maybe should I take her home or not...probably the latter. 

Daarji says that just once let Brij bring Geet back then see what I'll do to both of you...Geet and Rajji! They hear a car stopping...and Rano says looks like my Geet is here...my Geet is here...she is about to run outside when Daarji yells stop Rano! I'll see! Maan gets off his jeep and walks around to where Geet is. He picks her up and starts to walk to her house...as people on the street look on! Daarji opens the door and starts to walk outside with others following or rather running after him. Some random person says that this is Geet...another guy agrees...Daarji's grand-daughter! Who is this guy who is roaming around with her in his arms? What do I know? But an unmarried girl in a stranger's arms! Chi chi chi! See what is happening in Daarji's house who always wants to uphold traditions  Maan stands in front of the family with Geet in his arms as Daarji and co look shocked...well Daarji looks more embarassed! Channi's mom comes and asks what is wrong with Geet? She remembers seeing Geet as a bride and says that she got married didn't she? Maan looks surprised! and all the other people have this shocked expression . She continues did they kill her too? The family still has the shocked expression and refuse to move! Channi's mom points her finger at the family and says you all should be ruined! You killed her just like my Channi! You have ujjared her suhaag! Maan keeps looking at Geet and just then Brij arrives  Brij looks around and then runs to where Geet and Maan are...he pulls Channi's mom away and says that have you lost it? Geet is unmarried! But Channi's mom says that I know that she is married! Brij yells that she hasn't gotten married! Get out of here! He pushes her away and then walks up to Maan. He takes Maan's collar and says that before today no one has had the guts to look at our girl and you? Put Geet down! Maan looks at where Brij is holding his collar and then at Brij in anger! 

Precap: brij puts a burning coal on Geet's palm!

epi-27 / 11 MAY 2010    

The episode started with Maan carrying Geet back to her house. All the neighbours are looking on and blabbering amonth themselves..  All Geet's family members come out shocked seeing Geet in the arms of a stranger. They all get super hyper and shocked!  Brij comes forward and tells Maan to put Geet down angrily. Maan gets angry too. He says he wont put her down..so what would he do? Brij catches his collar and shouts at him. Maan shouts that helping a girl who fainted without help is considered a crime in this city. Next time if he sees Geet dying also he wont do anything for her. Geet regains concience and she comes down from his arms. Geet's mother takes Geet inside. Brij and the men deal with Maan.

Geet is sitting in the hall surrounded by all the women. She is lost in her own world  People are talking around her..asking her questions..but she is not bothered. She is shown thinking of flash-backs with Dev. When he kissed her at the airport..he said ILU ..put flowers on her..etc etc. Then the zameen papers been given to him..and the zameen papers with Maan now..Tears roll down her eyes..  thinking about all this. Now she realises FINALLY that Dev married her for her money and not love.

Daarji and Brij come inside. They are very angry with Geet. They decide to punish her. Brij gets this black pot with burned charcoal. Mohinder and Rano get very scared and start crying that please Geet should be given another chance. She will ask for forgiveness and all. But Geet stands up and says that she deserves this punishment and she will give to herself for not believing her parents and family  everyone is shocked too.

Geet sits down..and with the tongs takes out a piece and puts it on her palm..eyes closed..she closes her palms and feels the burning coal on her hand. Mohinder goes to stop her..but then Brij stops him  God he is so irritating. Daarji is looking on. Geet remembers all her times with Dev. then after a couple of minutes..her parents release the coal from her hand. Geet apoligizes to Daarji. Saying she has now understood that Dev married her only for her money and not love. The women take her inside. Mohinder feels very upset seeing Geet like this. He curses himself for Geet's depression. He says that its all his fault..and he deserves a punishment. He takes the coal on his hand. His brother and Daarji stop him. He hugs Daarji..

Geet is sleeping on her mothers lap. They try to explain to her that she should forget her past like a bad dream and move on. rupinder then says its okay that she spent only a day with him and did not create a husband-wife relation..i was likeee ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² Geet had the same expression. She remembered their marriage..the rainy night when they made love. Geet starts crying..saying that she cant forget the marriage..she is married..she mumbles. Geet gets up and walks..She tells herself that she cant let Dev be free like this..she will show him..she will make him suffer for his mistakes.

Pre-cap: Maan comes inside and says he wants to meet Geet. Brij shouts at him that how dare he take his sisters name  He goes to hit him..but Maan stops him and hand-cuffs sorta Brij's hand!  He was like..'Mera collar pakad ne se pehele sochna chaiye tha!' awww  Then Geet comes and Maan tells her to sign some papers. She takes the paper and tears in to two confidently.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da brilliant updates! enjoying reading them! Oops sorry did nt realise abt the index! wonderfully written!
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hate  dev nt darji brijjj😡😡😡😡
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is AMAZING post ..thanks so much for updates😊