Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
                            episode-16/ 26 april 2010
Recap:

D&G finishing up the marriage rituals. Kamya assuring her mom that no one can stop them now, they will finish what they have started. Maan coming into the temple. Dev filling Geet's maang with sindoor. Kamya calls Nayantara and informs her that the wedding has taken place and their plan is successful. Daarji offers Pammiji the papers and Kamya forces Pammi ji into accepting them. 
Ab aage...

~.~.~.~.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Dev says from today Geet is not yours, but my responsiblity. Mohinderlal ji says you have to go to Dehli right. Dev nods. Mohinderlal continues says on the way to Delhi you have to cross our city, it would be great if the doli could go from our house. Dev, Kamya and Pammi ji are not really keen about this at first, but Dev after a little hesitation agrees saying "jee kyu nahi". Geet's family is happy with his agreement, but right then Kamaya says how can we do this, it will all be wrong na. Geet's family is surprised as to why such a thing would be wrong, before the family can ask any questions, Kamya clarifies her statement saying she just talked to Nayantara, and Nayantara has informed her that it is very imporant for them to reach Delhi by tomorrow morning. Kamya isharas to her mom to say something, Pammi speaks up saying "Jee hume abhi Delhi ke liye nikal na chahiye." Geet's family is dissapointed about this. Pammi continues saying "Doli yahi se vida karni hogi."  Dev says I know you all are saddened that due to our hurry you all are not able to fullfill the tradtions to their full extent, but I promise I will soon send Geet to you 

Geet does the "throwing the rice behind her" rasam . Geet is crying, and so is the rest of her family as they walk towards the car. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

They all are crying, even Pammiji feels very sad. She hugs everyone  Very sad moment as she is bawling hugging everyone. Her dad walks her to the car and makes her sit inside the car. As soon as he moves, Geet gets out of the car and runs to her mom crying. Her mom says no you shouldn't come back crying like this Geet, apshagun hota hai  Geet's mom makes her sit in the car again, and hands her something wrapped in a red cloth . Dev gets into the car. Geet hugs her father from the car window. As the car starts moving "Geet Hui Sabse Parayi" starts playing. Everyone bids adieu to her as Daarji thrown coins  at the car as per tradition in punjabi weddings .

Maan is shown getting into his jeep. He looks at the picture in his hand and says wherever you are I will find you for sure. As he is placing the picture in the glove compartment of the jeep, he cuts his hand on something, looking down at the passenger seat he finds part of a blue choodi there. He has flashbacks of him making Geet sit in the jeep, him driving her, and him looking at the tabeez. He comes back to present, looking at the piece of broken bangle he says no matter how much I don't want, this girl keeps coming into my life in one way or the other, sometimes this tabeez, something this choodi. He throws the broken bangle on the ground in anger. Looking at his bleeding thumb he says woman, woman can't give anything other than pain. 

The car Geet is on moves past Maan's jeep, and Geet's face is shown in the jeep's side mirror as Maan is adjusting his rearview mirror. Both the cars pass each other. 

In the car, Geet looks at what her mom gave her and flashbacks remembering her mom saying take this, babaji will save you from all problems. Dev looks over at Geet, he wipes the tears off her cheek saying, I promise after today your eyes will never have this many tears  His fingers kind of linger on her face, traling down from her cheek to her chin. He says you are very beautiful  he continues saying I never thought I would get married to such a beautiful girl. He says again "aap waqai bohut khoobsurat hai Geet"  He continues looking at her as Geet looks down. 

In Pammi and Kamya's car. Kamya says finally this drama is done with, my mouth was beginning to hurt giving people this fake smile. Pammi is crying, saying poor Geet she has no clue what she has entered. The way she was crying today, she has no clue how much worse it will be tomorrow . Kamya looks annoyed by her mom's crying. Pammi ji says God will never forgive us, we have done such an evil thing to such a naive girl. Kamya says mom look at this highlight showing the papers. she continues says mom stop ruining the fun of this plan  She says stop acting like this if Geet sees you from the other car the plan will be spoiled. 

Kamya says first you were worried that people might find out, now you are worried for Geet, if you are interested in worrying so much worry for us. For your kids. If we are happy then everyone is happy.  

Back to D&G. Geet says arey yeh toh "Makera" ki raasta hai, papaji ki gaadi nahi dikhayi de rahi hai. Suddenly they are launched forward as the car comes to an abrupt hault hitting a tree as someone is running past it. Dev asks Geet if she is ok. The driver shouts at the lady saying can you not see? Geet gets out of the car and recognizes the lady as Channi's mom. Dev flashbacks to when Channi's mom came to the lodi function and says I know you did something to my Channi pointing to Brij. And her cursing the girls of Geet's house. Geet touches Channi's mom's shoulder, Channi's mom looks at her and says YOU? What did you do to my Channi? and then she starts laughing madly  She shakes Geet asking tell me where my Channi is, Dev is horrified by all this. Channi's mom looks at all Geet's dulhan get up and says all dressed up as a bride are we? If my channi was there, she looks at Geet's mehendi and says even her hands would have had mehendi on them.  Even she would be wearing a wedding dress like this, Channi's mom continue screaming shaking up Geet. Geet tries to calm her down saying I will look for Channi. Channi's mom says no! you all are liars, you killed my Channi. She says where is my Channi and she walks off, Geet is walking behind her, but Dev pulls her back saying what is the point of talking to her? Her mental situation is not correct. 

Dev asks the driver what happened? The driver says radiator not working and some wires are broken too. Dev in all anger says "what rubbish are you saying?" Geet looks at him from behind, scared by this angry outburst from him. Dev says Are you mad? do you not know how to drive a car? when will the car be fixed? The driver says till tomorrow morning. Dev is pissed, he says if there any place to stay for the night atleast? The driver says yes there is a dhaba half a kilometer from here. Dev shouts saying half a kilometer? Do you know how much that is?!?! The car had to get spoiled right now?! He kicks the car. Geet is SHOCKED! Dev says "andhe hoke gaadi chalate ho tum" and walks off. Geet looks at him as he walks about, his screaming keeps echoing in her ears. 

Pammi and Kamya arrive at the house, and Nayantara opens the door for them. Pammi comes in crying. Kamya says I have tried to tell her to stop crying as everything happened according to our plan, but she just won't listen. Nayantara puts on her fake sweet smile and says Mummy ji why are you crying this much. Pammi says what if people find out about what we are going to do tomorrow? Nayantara says we have hidden what we will do tomorrow under a bunch of lies, no one can every find out about them. She continues saying I should be the one crying today, but look at me, I'm all smiles.  Nayantara tells Pammi to wiper her tears, as she reaches out to wipe them, Pammi moves back wiping them herself. Nayantara smiles evilly. 

It is night, and very windy, and D&G are walking on the road. With Dev racing up ahead and Geet trying to keep up. Geet shouts suniye, no response, she shouts suniye again saying please walk a little slowly. Dev seems thoroughly annoyed but he controls himself. He turns around saying kya hai na patni ji, nayi nayi shaadi hui hai, and I'm not used to walking with such a naazuk ladki. They keep looking at each other for a bit. Then Geet says you promised to walk with me for seven lives, you already forgot?  Dev says no no no no your beautiful-ness and your innocence, I can't even forget after seven lives  He moves his hand to touch Geet's chin, Geet moves back looking around a little saying someone might come. Dev looks around saying no one will come here, but the lodge we are going to, there will be many people there. He continues saying if you go there dressed like a bride, everyone's attention will be on you, and I don't want that anyone else's attention except mine is on you. He tells her to remove the jewelery  Geet is having trouble taking off necklace. Dev takes the duppatta off her head and takes out her necklace, and continues removing the rest of her jewelery as Geet closes her eyes. As he finishes removing all of them, Dev holds her by her cheek and gently turns her face to face her, they are moving foward, but Geet looks down shyly, Dev kisses her forehead. 

As he kisses her, Geet shyly looks down. Dev gets a phone call from Naintara, he cuts it. Naintara is pissed, she shouts saying I have been trying to call them for so long, where the heck is Dev??!?!? Kamya says calm down Bhabhi, Dev knows about our plan too, he will come soon. Pammi says I told you guys before, but you never heeded my word. I told you before we shouldn't take such things into our hands, God will punish us for this. She says after marriage the relationship that a pati patni.. she is cut off by Naintara shouting Pati Patni?!!?!? Kaun Pati Patni??!? Naintara throws her phone on the ground. Naintara screams Dev is only my husband  Naintara continues saying that shaadi was a lie, those traditions were a lie, that pandit was a lie! Dev is only my husband! Dev is only Naintara's Husband!!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
~.~.~.~.~

Precap:

D&G are at the lodge, while Naintara and a very scared looking Kamya are driving to the lodge. Naintara is shows shouting at Dev saying how can you do this to me?? Dev pushes her off himself and slaps her. Geet comes down looking for Dev when she bumps into Maan. He says is bumping into me a hobby of yours? or are you after me on purpose. Geet replies saying today I have understood, that you are a type of guy who no one has loved before, and no one can love in the future either, and she walks away. 

Edited by preetymaaneet - 8 years ago
preetymaaneet thumbnail
             epi-17/ 27 april 2010

Dev and Geet are at the guest house/hotel.  Manager apologizes for the power cut and leaves.  Dev closes the door. Geet goes close to window. Its raning; she puts her hand outside the window and smiles.  Dev comes close and Geet says where this storm came from  .. Dev agree and says wonder when that happened Dev comes closed to Geet. She blushes and moves from there.  Dev wonders to himself that why he getting close to Geet.  It was not the part of this plan.  Her beauty and innocence attracts him..even though he doesn't want to. 

Kamya asks Naintara not to get tensed and Dev will come.    Naintara says that she gave one job to both Kamya n her mom to do to bring dev here bt they cdnt even do that.  Kamya tried to explain to her they Dev-geet's car was just behind their car but after a while they got lost.  Naintara asks her if she remembers when Dev-geet got lost and she nods.  Naintara asks Kamya to come with her to get Dev, her husband.

Geet asks Dev if he will be busy after reaching Canada.  Dev comes close n undo her hair  and says as for now he is with her.  Geet hugs him as she get scared of the lighting. 

Naintara in a car, hopes that Dev wouldn't do anything wrong and wonders why Dev isn't answering her calls.  

Geet shys and go away from Dev.  Dev thinks that destiny wants us to be together, that's why they are spending the night together.  

Naintara gets tense and kamya says that their flight is tomorrow.  Naintara asks the driver to drive fast. 

Geet comes outside from the room and kind of plays with the rain.  Dev comes and kisses her on the forehead.  He takes her inside.  

Naintara asks the driver to stop the car and says if he cant drive fast then she doesn't need him..he stops the car and gets out.  Naintara drives away 

Dev-Geet consummate their marriage. They show the scenes between Dev-Geet and Naintara driving a car.  

Naintara finds Dev's car.  Kamya says lets go but Naintara said she'll go alone.  

Dev comes outside.  Naintara-Dev sees each other.  Both start walking towards each other.  Dev asks her if everything is ok.  On the otherside, Geet gets up and blushes.  She calls Dev but no answer.  Naintara gets mad at Dev and says why he is doing this to her.  He promised her that he will come to Delhi straight.  Why is he spending the night alone with Geet? And says that she'll not allow him to do this to her. He is her husband.  Dev gets mad and slaps her.

Geet comes outside, all dressed and looking for Dev.  Dev tells Naintara that there is no need to yell that he is her husband and she should've thought about it before starting this drama. It's still a crime in India to do two marriages and if she wants him to sent to jail before their plan succeed.

Geet bumps in to Maan.  They stare at each other..Geet remembers Maan.  Maan asks that bumping in to him is her hobby or she after him on purpose.  Geet tries to say something but Maan stops her and says plzz don't tell me if you are in trouble again.  Geet tries to say something again but she cant.  Maan says that she cant even say a one line properly and wonder who is lives.  Geet speaks up and says its nothing like that and she doesn't need any of his help.  Maan smiles and says sure you don't need his help but you definitely need someone else's help.  He knows girls like her who need to live under someone else's shadow, it cd be father, brother or husband.  Geet says how he can say something like that without even knowing her.  Maan comes towards her and tell her about her.. that she's 18, last year in college . he continues with if she fed up with studies?  Her parents have probably found someone for her. If ever in life u r in trouble, run and someone defo will help.  If someone day u don't get help then your tears are always with you to support you.. . he continues saying that she'll not understand all this as she thinks weak of herself.  Tears are not good for brain and when one crys..brain stops thinking and if need help from your brain, one need to stop crying and tries to leave from there.  But Geet starts saying that he got to know about her a lot but after knowing him she could only understand that neither has anyone loved a person like him nor anyone will.  

Precape : Dev askes Naintara to leave before anyone cd see them and he will reach delhi tomorrow with Geet. And their plan is on.

preetymaaneet thumbnail
                                         epi-18/ 28 april 2010
Recap: Geet tells Maan that no one has ever been able to love him, and no one will ever be able to; Naintara is screaming at Dev, asking how he could do this to her, how could he spend the night with someone else - he pushes her off him, and slaps her...

The episode starts with Naintara crying, telling Dev that she's not asking a question - he was meant to have reached Delhi by now, when Dev  moves to slap her again, and she cowers in fear. He angrily tells her that his car broke down, and it's not his fault - he has already made it clear that no one will ask him questions, and Naintara knows this very well, and if she commits this mistake again, then she should watch out.
Naintara sobs as she tries to touch him, and tells Dev she loves him. Dev has had enough however, tells her to go before someone sees her here, and for her to wipe the tears - she's his wife, she's meant to listen. He tells Naintara that the next day he's bringing Geet to the airport - the plan is on. He motions for Naintara to go.

Geet is running through the corridor, and down the stairs wondering where Dev is. She reaches outside, and looks ahead of her, when Dev is shown behind her, watching her as she's looking for him. He walks up behind her, and smiles as he touches her hair  She whips around, relieved to see it's 'Devji'. She holds onto him, telling him never to leave her again. Dev strokes her hair with this truly freaky smile.. 
He puts his hands on her face, and tells her not to cry - he was only being naughty, as he wanted for them to hold each other like that  He asks Geet how she could even think that he'd leave her, but if he does - to which Geet looks up shocked - then she should close her eyes and count to five, and he'll be in front of her. She smiles and hugs him again, thinking that with him, they have seven lifetimes to spend together. Dev thinks to himself "just a few more hours Geet, and this relation will be over soon..." 

The scene cuts to the airport, and Geet looks out the window expectantly. She gets out of the car, and wonders how many people are there, before turning around looking at Dev. It's then shown that Naintara & Pammi are standing behind her. Dev motions at Naintara, to which Geet turns and says her hellos. She goes to touch Pammi's feet, and notices Pammi's very worried. Naintara tells Geet that Pammi is just worn out from all the travelling 
Dev puts his bag on top of the rest of the luggage, and Kamya opens her mouth - "Highlight! Look at Dev's face, it's as if he hasn't slept the entire night!" Naintara looks up sharply, Geet looks down smiling shyly, and Dev looks sternly at Kamya. Naintara realises what's happened, and Dev tells off Kamya, saying she's always making up stories. Geet looks distraught at what he says.
Naintara tells Dev..ji if they're ready to go. He looks up, as Naintara says that as it's Geet's first international flight, it'll take her a little time to understand the procedures. Geet pipes up and mentions that forget an international flight, it's her first time in an airport. Pammi looks very worried as she hears this, but Naintara tenderly tells Geet "there'salways a first time". She looks back at Dev, and asks "Let's go Devji?" Dev replies in the affirmative and leads the group to check in. Flashbacks are shown as Geet walks away with them - 
Geet running through the field; dancing with the troupe on the bridge; telling Rajji she's going to be late; driving the scooter with Titu; her mum kissing her on the forehead; hugging her father.

They reach the check-in counter, and Dev gives the lady "passports for the five of us", and goes to put a bag on side, when Geet tells Dev that's her bag. Kamya tells Geet that it's not as if her bag is going with them , but the airline staff will get it to the plane for her. Dev breathes a sigh of relief . Dev then goes to put another bag on the side, and Geet mentions that her jewellery is in there. Kamya says that's what they want, and everyone freaks out. But Kamya makes light of the situation, and the bag is put to the side - Naintara smiles as she watches this.
Dev tells the ladies to go to the waiting room as he's finishing up the check-in, and Geet tells him not to be too long, and Dev smiles. Naintara watches all this, and Dev's face changes. 

The ladies go to sit in the waiting area, and Geet asks Pammi how long it'll take to get to Canada. Pammi replies by the next evening. She then says that by the next day, everything will be finished. Naintara is shocked, and Geet asks Pammi to repeat it, but Kamya cuts her off. Kamya then notices Geet looking around, and mentions that if she's so scared now, she's better off not coming to Canada! Naintara angrily says "Kamya!" 
Dev comes at that moment and says there's been a bit of delay with the flights.. but boarding will begin in 20 minutes. Geet looks adoringly at Dev, and asks if he's alright. He says yes, and Naintara tells Geet that he's fine.. he's just a little scared of going on the plane - ever since childhood, he's been on planes, but he still fears boarding them. Kamya mentions that Pammi also has the same problem, and Geet says she's scared as well.
Naintara suggests to allieviate everyone's fears, why don't they separately get a cup of coffee. The scene intersperces with Dev's expectant face and Naintara's smile. Pammi gets really worried, but Geet is happy to do so. She asks Dev to come with, but Dev says for her to go. 
She leaves.. and Dev & Naintara look on as she does  Dev mentions that the final part of the plan is in motion, and they smile. He asks his wife if they're ready to leave.

The scene cuts to Maan looking at the photo, and wondering if he'll ever find them. Someone comes in, and it's his manager/adviser. His manager asks him when he's going to stop looking for that person.. and Maan says until they find this person, and downs his alcohol. Munshiji  says for him not to boil his blood with alcohol, but for him to share his pain with someone, get married perhaps. 
Maan looks downright angry, and cuts off Munshiji, asking him why he wanted him. Munshiji says that he was interested in the Chaudhary land. He tells Maan to call them, and when he does call, it turns out to be Geet's place - Rajji & Titu were playing snakes & ladders when the phone rings, but they don't answer it. Maan hangs up and tells Munshiji he'll get that property, no matter what it takes 
Munshiji then picks up the taveez, and asks Maan when he was interested in them. Maan thinks back to Geet, and how he got the taveez. He tells Munshiji that no matter what happens, that taveez always comes back to him, and he goes to throw it away. But Munshiji stops him, and tells him that if this taveez keeps coming back to him, then it's a good sign. Maan looks thoughtful at this.

The scene cuts to Dev's family and Geet sitting around a table. Pammi is stressing hardcore, and Naintara stills her hand.  Kamya mentions that Geet is spending her last moments in India, and who knows when she'll be spending them here again? The order for their coffee is called out, and Geet mentions for Dev to get the coffee. Dev goes to do so, and while the barista has his back turned, he puts something in a coffee, while Naintara watches. Flashbacks are then shown of D&G - Dev telling Geet's family that she is the type of girl he wants, saying I love you to her in the rose scene, taking the saat phere, putting sindoor on her, kissing her shoulder during their suhaag raat; telling Geet he'll never be far away from her..
He ends by saying.. "Now's the time to say bye Geet."

Precap: Geet is screaming Dev's name as she's running through the airport, with security trying to stop her...
preetymaaneet thumbnail
                                   epi-19 / 29 april 2010

Precap: Geet is quite excited about leaving for Canada and Kamya keeps telling her to enjoy while she can. Dev is seen slipping something in a drink...

part-19

Dev is shown slipping a pill in the drink while Nainatra looks on with a smirk and mommyji is worried sick. Geet is all happy and smiling as Dev brings the drinks nevermind he smirks when he sees Nainatra smirking . Mommyji is worried so Nainatra puts her hand on her hand to calm her. Dev hands them all their drinks while him and Nainatra share a look. Everybody is waiting anxiously for Geet to drink her tea...Kamya comments on Dev shaking his leg constantly   Geet asks about the leg dance to which Kamya replies that whenever Veerji is in tension...he shakes his legs like this. Dev gives an angry look to Kamya who totally ignores it and says that everything is going great then why are you tense? She changes her words when she notices Nainatra glaring at her...I mean you've got the boarding passes, right? Nainatra agrees that everything is going fine...just relax as Dev glares at her  he nods his head in a yes signal. Nainatra notices that Geet is not drinking so she in isharas tell Dev to do something. Dev slightly smiles and asks Geet why isn't she drinking her coffee? Geet says woh when Nainatra interupts and asks if something is wrong..don't you like coffee? Geet answers that she doesn't know how to drink coffee from such a cup. Nainatra says oh this is the matter...don't worry...she tooks off the lid and tells her to drink now. She then asks Dev if the coffee has sugar in it to which Dev nods a nervous yes while mommyji is worried sick as usual. Dev smiles at Geet as he answers yes!

They all look at her as she is about to drink but before she can...mommyji gets up and says stop. She starts to cry as she points to the cup...Geet exclaims mommyji but before she can say anything...Nainatra gets up and grabs mommyji's hand and asks her with a warning look what's wrong. Geet is worrid as mommyji keeps on crying and trying to say anything but Nainatra exclaims that mommyji wants to go the washroom and she'll take her there. Kamya tags along as Nainatra pushes mommyji's head to turn the other way Geet asks Dev what's wrong with mommyji? Dev replies that mommyji gets these kinds of attacks sometimes...not to worry she'll be fine. He asks her to drink her coffee...she looks up to him and her worried expression breaks out in a smile when she sees him smiling back at her  Dev looks at her with a evil look as she drinks her coffee but quickly changes expression when she looks back at him with a smile. Dev says that I was thinking if we met like this before marriage we would have gotten a lot of opportunities to drink coffee like this. Geet smiles and continues to drink her coffee as Dev looks on with an evil expression . Dev continues that we are husband and wife now and you're still blushing. Dev tries to grab her hands but ends up spilling coffee on her  Dev asks her to go change in the washroom...when she asks where is it...he replies that it is straight but she seems to be really worried. She asks him I should go alone  Dev replies that they are in India right now...how is she going to survive without him in Canada? He tells her that he won't be with her every second of the day and to have confidence  Geet turns around with a smile when Dev stops her and gives her a kiss on the cheek and forehead as he tells her I love you She smiles and as she walks away she keeps looking back at Dev who is staring at her  She waves him a bye not knowing that it is for real.

She comes to the washroom and wonders where Nainatra and mommyji are. She turns the tap on and is trying to clean her dress when a woman comments that it seems like she just got married. Geet replies yes we just got married yesterday...when another woman says oh so you're going for your honeymoon then? Geet says no my hubby lives in Canada so I am just going with him. The first woman says that Canada is a really nice country a lot of punjabis live there  The annoucement comes on for the flight leaving to go to Toronto  The second lady tells her to go fast or you'll be late. Geet says thank you but as she is walking back she feels dizzy. Her vision is blurry...but she somehow manages to get to her table and wonders out loud when she doesn't see anyone...where did everyone go? She asks the cafe person if he has seen her family but he replies that he doesn't know. Geet walks up to another door and opens it up to peek inside but she turns back around only to exprience a fainting spell. She wonders why she is feeling like this  She yells out Dev's name and then walks up to random people asking if they have seen her family. She is crying and yelling his name out.  She goes through the door...

On the other hand, Geet's mom is grinding something and smiling...a worried smile. She unconsiously asks Geet to give the lassi to her daarji but is sadden when Dolly tells her that Geet is probably sitting in the flight now. Taayji yells at her and tells her to talk after thinking...and go give lassi. Taayji then turns to Rano and says that you shouldn't be sad because people who are able to bida their daughters are very lucky. Rajji and Titu come whispering something when Daarji asks Rajji what's wrong? Titu says that we were thinking Geet's plane will fly off in few minutes and if they can talk to her once on the phone. Daarji says that she must be busy right now...trying to find her seat and all. Rajji interupts and says that they are going by plane they don't have to look for the seats. Mahinder agrees and says that there shouldn't be problem in calling her up. Daarji agrees as well and asks Mahinder to call Geet...when he calls somebody cuts the phone on the other side. He tries again but the same thing happens...he comments that the phone is being cut everytime. Everybody is shocked!

Geet is running around in a dizzy state looking for Dev...she keeps on asking random people if they have seen him. She notices someone with glasses and runs to up to him...but when she turns him around it's someone else. She tries to run in but the guard stops her and asks what is she doing? Geet replies that her husband might have gone inside...please let me go inside but the guard forbids and says that she can't go in like this. He asks her where her boarding pass is...she says that her husband has it. The guard exclaims how did anyone let you in without a boarding pass  She cries saying that all her things are with her husband and she wants to go to him...but the guard pushes her back and tells her to leave. She pleads in front of him to let her go inside but he shakes his head. She runs inside and bumps into a female police officer...still crying she tells her that her husband is inside and he has her boarding pass as the PO tells her to calm down. She keeps on repeating that she really needs to go inside when another police officer yells relax! He tells her to just say what her problem is calmly and when she replies he tells her not to worry...just tell him the names and he'll make the annoucement...whereever they are...they'll come to get her. He asks her name and she replies Geet Khanada but then changes it to Geet Khurana...he then asks her Dev's name. After she tells him that he takes her inside...he makes an annoucment for Dev to come to the boarding counter as his wife is waiting for him there. He walks past her as she is crying and is still feeling dizzy.

Precap: Geet faints and Dev along with Nainatra look on smirking  She is then seen in a police cell...somebody splashes water on her and she yells out Dev's name. The police officer says that her husband's phone is not connecting...there are many cases like her when the groom's family brings the girls from the village here saying that they will take her to Canad and then just leaves her crying at the airport

epi-20 / 30 april 2010  

Recap: Geet looking back at Dev during their seven rounds; Naintara screaming that Dev is only her husband; Dev putting sindoor on Geet; Kamya telling Geet it's her last moments in India; Dev dropping the pills in Geet's coffee, watching Geet drink it, then spills it on her 'accidentally'; Geet coming back out of the bathroom and asking random people where Dev is...

The episode starts with Darji exclaiming that he knew that they wouldn't be able to connect to Geet. Rano & Mahinder look especially upset about that. Rajji takes Darji's glass, and walks away commenting that they didn't even let her talk to Geet. Dolly exclaims that they should have let Geet "talking" to them, and rupinder silences her, and gestures to Darji. 
To appease Rano - who's quite worried, Nurpinder suggests that they do a pooja for Geet's safe journey. Rano readily agrees.

The scene changes to Geet in a room with a security officer, who calls out for Dev Khurana. He then turns to Geet and asks her for her passport as she's going to Canada. Geet tries to explain that her husband has them.. but the officer doesn't stop questioning her for some form of papers. Geet is really fustrated, and she repeatedly tells him that the papers are with her husband. The officer remarks that it's not possible for her to get into the terminal without them. Geet starts feeling dizzy for a second, and the officer gets worried. He tells the female police officer to take her away, and Geet starts begging the officer to find her husband. Eventually she runs out of the room screaming for Dev.

The scene cuts back to the ladies of Geet's family, and Titu doing a pooja for Geet - with Rajji holding the thali.
A montage of Geet running down a corridor screaming for Dev, with officers running after her yelling at her to stop intersects with Geet's family doing a pooja - focusing on Rajji, Rano and rupinder. 
The montage stops with Geet being stopped before she goes through the terminal, and Rajji drops the thali - which scares Rano & rupinder to no end.

Geet is screaming for Dev, and the officer has had enough. He screams that Dev Khurana doesn't exist.. it is only a fiction of her imagination. Geet starts getting dizzy, and flashbacks of D&G are shown in reverse - the suhaag raat, the marriage, when Geet picks up a fistful of dirt, the rose scene & Dev saying I love you, the roka, the first meeting of D&G. 
She ends up fainting, and the doors open to Dev watching the drama unfold. Naintara comes up to him, and tells him that the tickets to Mumbai have been returned and that the plan has been completed. Dev repeats the plan is completed. Naintara tells Dev that they won. 
Cuts back to Geet who is murmuring Dev's name.

The next scene shows someone splashing water on Geet. Geet wakes up and calls "Dev!" She realises she's not at the airport, and asks where she is, and how she got here. The police officer taunts her, and asks her how she got into the airport with a boarding pass & a passport. She's a terrorist, isn't she?
Geet is shocked, and tells him that she got married the day before. The officer smirks that he already knows her story. He asks that if her husband was at the airport, where is he now? He also wonders about the fainting, what happened there? Geet stammers that she doesn't know how she got dizzy, and  a prostitute cheekily tells the officer even she doesn't know how she got dizzy, maybe he could help her? 
Geet freaks out even more and implores the officer to let her go back to the airport to find Dev. Maybe if she could make one phone call.. and a female officer has had enough. She tells the male officer to bring Geet out.  
The officer asks her if she was going to Canada, if she was recently married, and if she'd like to call her husband. She allows the call, and as Geet is making the call, the officer tells her that they get cases like this all the time - the guy tells a girl's family they're from Canada; they marry them and then leave them at the airport. It's not connecting, so she is forced to call her home.

Back at Geet's house, the phone rings. Rano gets excited and exclaims that it must be Geet. Nurpinder admonishes her and tells Rano that it can't be Geet because to get to Canada, it takes 15-16hrs. Rano gets dejected, and Mahinder answers the phone. He says hello, and Geet answers "Papaji" and proceeds to sob. Mahinder is shocked.

Cut to Dev's house. Pammi is praying to Babaji for forgiveness as Kamya and Naintara are putting things into a suitcase. Pammi turns on them and tells them to fear God; that their deeds will be accounted for here; and warns them that one day Geet's family will find them. At this, Naintara walks up and tells Pammi for her to trust her children more, and that there is no way that Geet's family will find them.
Before they set out, Naintara, Kamya & Dev did their research, and chose the family that has the least respect for their women. No matter what happens, the girls are always blamed - and the men are always worried about marriage. According to Naintara, India's biggest problem is that men are more worried about their prestige than their daughters. She tells Pammi to stop crying as Dev will be here after freshening up, and Pammi should know that Dev doesn't like tears.

Cut to Dev washing his face, and getting himself ready - no more fake Dev. He walks out, and Naintara hands him a towel. He asks if the jewellery has all been sold, Naintara says they all gave different rates, so not yet; he asks about the land, and his wife tells him that the file is all there - and Kamya interrupts and says that the land has been sold. She then asks Dev if she could keep some jewellery, and Dev says "anything for my little sister". 
Hearing all this, Pammi starts praying even faster. She tries to tell them not to do this, and the three of them turn their heads away, exasperated with Pammi. Kamya mentions that Pammi has started the religion thing again, and goes after her. Naintara turns to leave as well but Dev grabs hold of her wrist.
He goes to touch her face, and she pushes it away. He mentions "aadeyin" , and Naintara tells him that she was worried that he had fallen for Geet's aadeyin instead. He looks sheepish and says well that was what she wanted him to do. But now Geet's story is over, and anyway, Dev's story is Naintara, "patni ji". 
They hug, and Naintara tells him that she had a suspicion that in making Geet fall for him, along the way he must have fallen for her. Dev thinks of Geet and their moments together as she says this ...

Precap: Geet tells Mahinder that they should go looking for Dev - something must have happened to him, and Mahinder looks sad at this; Kamya says that Geet's jewellery is something else, and Pammi tells her off - Kamya's become fixated on the jewellery, and why is Kamya saying sister-in-law? Pammi tells them that Waheguru  will make them burn in hell..

Maya_Maan thumbnail
Nice try dear,
the original story in written format, love it so much...
keep going...

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
omg this is such a fantastic idea...
we will get to read the actual story of the show...

brilliant pretty

preetymaaneet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_Maan

Nice try dear,
the original story in written format, love it so much...
keep going...

thanx 4r liking my idea πŸ˜Š
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_sweta

omg this is such a fantastic idea...

we will get to read the actual story of the show...

brilliant pretty

thanx sweta dear 4r liking my idea πŸ˜Š
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Nice effort!!

thanx dear πŸ˜Š
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kitna bada kaam karrahi ho preety. sach mein its very difficult and ur doing for everone. πŸ‘hatsoff yaar.