Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
papa dhamki de rahe hain ke he ll switch off the wifi isliye gn guys๐Ÿ˜ญ
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
guys really busy with engagement prep dresses, accesesories ki shopping and saare friends k parlour appointments abhi haath mein mehendi lagi hai shaayad kal na aau toh mujhe miss zarur karna๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congratzzz for d new thread guysss ๐Ÿฅณ
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hi...every one...! Hope you're all having a nice Saturday...? Me, I'm having an enjoyable one...I'm at the orphanage...! Today, we didn't plan to go out...today is "Operation Nettoyage" i.e  Clean-Up Operation...! We have all decided that the children will clean up the whole orphanage...from their dormitories, washrooms, yards...etc...! They will take out all their stuffs that they don't need anymore, and which are still in good conditions and donate it to the needy...! Can you imagine...orphans children trying to help others who are in the same condition as them...it feels so good naa...and I'm proud of all my little angels...! 

Right now...it's lunch time, that's why I've been able to log in...! The children are having macaroni cheese...! For dinner...as it's my family turn to donate dinner...my Maman has ordered Chicken Briyani for all of them...and for dessert, I have already prepared yummy Ras-Malai last night...! 

I'm so happy..seeing the children doing such a good action...and, I wanted to share it with all of you my dear friends...! Take care...and pray that Anuraj will leave Sareen House...! Love you all...! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Waida1234 - 9 years ago
shrividhya thumbnail
wow waida!! ur kids r really amazing!!๐Ÿ˜Š love them all please give a big hug from my side to them๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค— enjoy waida!! and ya even i hope they leave sareen house today๐Ÿ˜‰
devuu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow waida its really superb lovely kids love them all great waida ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—
shrividhya thumbnail
guys i updated chapter 2 of my ff๐Ÿ˜ƒ
now gonna have lunch meet u guys later๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Divineluster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi...every one...! Hope you're all having a nice Saturday...? Me, I'm having an enjoyable one...I'm at the orphanage...! Today, we didn't plan to by SalePlus" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">go out...today is "Operation Nettoyage" i.e  Clean-Up Operation...! We have all decided that the children will clean up the whole orphanage...from their dormitories, washrooms, yards...etc...! They will take out all their stuffs that they don't need anymore, and which are still in good conditions and donate it to the needy...! Can you imagine...orphans children trying to help others who are in the same condition as them...it feels so good naa...and I'm proud of all my little angels...! 

Right now...it's lunch time, that's why I've been able to log in...! The children are having macaroni cheese...! For dinner...as it's my by SalePlus" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">family turn to donate dinner...my Maman has ordered Chicken Briyani for all of them...and for dessert, I have already prepared yummy Ras-Malai last night...! 

I'm so happy..seeing the children doing such a good action...and, I wanted to share it with all of you my dear friends...! Take care...and pray that Anuraj will leave Sareen by SalePlus" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">House...! Love you all...! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

ohh nice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Divineluster thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrividhya

guys i by SalePlus" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">updated chapter 2 of my ff๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now gonna have lunch by SalePlus" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">meet u guys later๐Ÿ˜ƒ

okk ๐Ÿ‘
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrividhya

hello๐Ÿ˜Š koi hai kya????๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mene padha tera ff mindblowing ๐Ÿ‘ sachme bhot acha likha comment bhi kari dekhna