FF-||'Growing up with You'- A NiBir Journey||Updated LAST CHAPTER-pg70 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Best of luck for your exams dear. Will wait till 20.
THANKSSS A TOOON GUYSSS! I AM LITERALLY DANCING AND JUMPING WITH JOY...KEEP SHOWERING LOVE ON ME LIKE THIS! Okay guys!! I got a bit time...and as I have already thought the story in my mind...so here it comes...before 20th the 3rd chapter is also up! This one is especially for you Niksyyy! :*
CHAPTER 3

NiBir were standing infront of their classroom! Yes, they were at Stanford High School...one of the best schools in Berlin! Nisha and Kabir were standing for their group...After a while they saw Umesh and Jwala coming towards them...
Nisha: See, Sukku is not there...always late!
Kabir: Why?
Nisha: If he would wake up till late watching 'Superman' movies...how he would be able to be on time?
Kabir: Superman *Yewww face* I don't like him...I love Batman!
Nisha: Haaw??! *surprised* I don't like Superman either and Batman is my favourite too!
They both gave each other a high5 and just then Umesh and Jwala reached there...
Umesh: On which matter you guys are giving high5?
Nisha: Oh, bagu it is just we found out we both love Batman and don't like superman!
Kabir: BAGU?!!! *What did you just say??-face*
Jwala: Hahaha, poor Kabir! Actually as you know Nishu holds Umesh as her big bro and Umesh holds her as his lil sis...they call each other...'Bagu-Chiki'
Nishu: Yes, Kabira...from bhaiya I made it bagu and bagu calls me chiki *Happy face*
Umesh: I love my this lil chiki!
Then the two little kids hugged each other like the sweetest siblings...and Nisha while hugging her bagu said...'Chiki loves Bagu too'...
Kabir: You people are too sweet, yaar!
Nisha: But you are totally a sweet shop champu *laughs*
Kabir: Not champu, please! *Irritated face*
Nisha: Meaow *She made a sound like cat* see? Solly okay?
Kabir: You surely know how to persaude me! *gives a big smile*

They entered the class...Suketu as usal was late...When he entered the class...the family group was so happy but what they found behind him made their faces pale excluding Kabir, who was surprised to see all his friend's go pale seeing the girl behind Suketu...
Nisha: Oh no, Naina...uff! She is here today!
Umesh: Irritating queen came back from her trip that means!
Jwala: Sukku must be very irritated by now because of standing with her...
Kabir: What happened guys? What is wrong with this girl?
Nisha: You will get to know...you know..
Before Nisha could speak up the teacher started scolding Suketu as he was late and he did not even bring his homework! So Nisha stood up and said...
Nisha: Mam, that is not Suketu's fault...actually I took his homework yesterday at home with me, he did not know it, maybe he was searching it so got late...here it is! Look!
Suketu: yee, yee, yes mam! *Gulp*
Teacher: Fine! Miss Nisha, you should be careful...Mind it from next time...
Nisha: Yes, mam!
After a while Suketu whispered 'Thank you Nishu' by just moving his lips...Kabir noticed it...He looked at Nishu with admiration!

After the class ended, the family group were chatting together in the corner of the classroom in their 5 minutes break! Only Kabir was sitting on his bench because he could not write up all the writings from the board in his copy at the class time so he was doing it from Nisha's copy! Suddenly Naina came...
Naina: Hi Kabir!
She said it in such way as if she was trying to show off her a lot, Kabir got puzzled on this...yet he managed to say a 'Hi'...then out of no where Naina sat beside him and tried coming closer to him!
Naina: Oh Kabir, you are too much cute...surely you will be a very handsome hunk one day! Aanh? *She patted his cheeck*
Kabir was so shocked and felt so weird that he almost screamed...
'NI...NI...NISHAAA...' Then he ran to Nisha and hid himself behind her!
Nisha: What happened Kabir??
Then they saw Naina coming there
Suketu: Oh this drama queen! She surely have done something!
Naina: What a looser you are Kabir! You ran away from a girl? Huuuh! *blah face*
Nisha: Aey! Shut up you over matured drama queen! Go oil your own machine!
Naina: Hmph! Loosers *She left with making a face*
Jwala: Loosers *Immitating tone* She is the looser!
Umesh: Tell us Kabir, what she did?
Kabir told them the whole incident...at first they laughed like mad...then as Kabir was making puffed up faces...Nisha pulled his cheecks and said
Nisha: Alele, Kabiraa...she is like that only! Too much filmy and over matured drama master! Ignore her!
Kabir nodded his head in agreement!

At the lunch break...when they were at canteen...Nisha all on a sudden got up from her chair...bought two lunch boxes and went to a table where the twin brother and sister of their class were sitting, reading a book together!
Nisha: Ben-Bella? This is your lunch..I am giving treat to my family group today and you know after them you two are my closest!
Ben and Bella took the boxes!
Nisha: Want to join us, guys?
Ben and Bella nodded their head and joined them...After a while Kabir wanted to have a orange juice...he and Umesh went to take it...
Kabir: Umesh, why did Nishu lied? Mom says lying is bad!
Umesh: Oh, to Ben and Bella? Actually Kabir, chiki did say lie to them...but beacuse of a reason! Ben and Bella are real poor..they sometimes don't have any money to buy lunch so they try to divert their minds by reading books...Nisha often helps them using many tricks..she always helps everyone actually! You noticed the Suketu thing?
Kabir: Yes, I did!
Umesh: You know, Nishu is a real good girl...she is more like the sun who brings light to everyone! She herself does not know that!
Kabir: You talk really like a matured person, Umesh!
Umesh: Haha and you always observe everything, inside you there is another Kabir hidden!
Kabir: How you and Nishu manage to understand me well? *surprised*
Umesh: Brother-sister effect! Haha!

After the school ended...everyone started for their home! Nisha and Kabir took their bi-cycles and started off to Franklin Road! While riding side by side Kabir started talking...
Kabir: Nisha, Umesh told me about the Ben and Bella thing and a lot more about you! I noticed the Sukku thing too!
Nisha: Haha! Bagu?? He always talks a lot about me but whatever he says I do not understand much! * not so sure-expression* You get what he said?
Kabir: Erm, noh! Not me also..he is really matured than us as you told before!
Nisha: Hmmm!
Kabir: But got one thing!
Nisha: What?
Kabir: You are really a good girl!
Nisha: Haha!
Nisha blinked her eyes looking at Kabir while making a cute baby puffed up face...seeing this Kabir did the same to her...Nisha giggled on this and they rode off to their home having sweet kiddish moments...

TBC...

Edited by Nikhad003 - 8 years ago
Edited by amfi123 - 8 years ago
Beautiful update Nikhad
Thnku for the pm
Sweet and beautiful update ❤️
Alelele cho cuteee Kabir baccha is! Nishu ke piche chup gaya? Pls continue soon. Dying to see what happens next!! 😆😆 
Awww mah cuti pies! Luv dem both! N nishu helping the twins was a really sweet thing. 😳

N nik huny... thnku for updating! 🤗
Very nice:)
Update soon please
Awesome update nikhad
Continue soon and thanks 4 the pm
Aww nikhad dii loving it...this is so sweet kabir and Nisha as kids are bundles of cuteness...update soon