FF-||'Growing up with You'- A NiBir Journey||Updated LAST CHAPTER-pg70

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone! This is your very own Nikhad here...NiBir is such a couple, that they never let me sit peacefully...thousands of thoughts about them come in my mind...So today I am starting a FF...this will be quite long...hope you people won't get bored! This will be basically a journey of two people who grow up together and face every of phase of growing up together...letting them never fall apart...and a lot more...so let me take you to a NiBir journey...<3

|For Index check the first comment below|

CHAPTER 1

Berlin, a city, a busy city...busy people...lots of unknown faces, known faces, so many happiness, so many agony, so many satisfactions, so many frustations...Still life goes on, life goes on beautifully if you want no matter what! Just like that a little posh house in the 63/7 Franklin Road...always remains cheerful! This house can never go dull...not because the people living there have no tensions in their lives but for a spark in the house...a little cute spark who can make you smile anytime...so bubbly and so lively...no one around that soul can get upset...In fact she is a soul to everyone...Nisha Gangwal, yes that is what she is called...the 9 year old girl with the sweetest smile!

Nisha: Mamma, Papa!! Uffo...in this house no one wakes up before me...
Sunita: Alele, my baby! You woke up? *Taking lil Nisha to her lap*
Nisha: Mamma, look at the clock, it is already 8.45...yeah I know this is weekend! But your kid also gets hungry, na?
Sunita: Haha, yeah my wild cat! I know! You stay there...I am going to make you some breakfast!
Nisha: Okay, where is papa?
Rakesh: Here I am princess! *Points at Nisha to give him a hug*
Nisha: *Ran to him and hugged him* Papa! Yeii! Lets play some cricket?
Rakesh: Princess, this early?
Sunita: No, no not today please! What a girl I have brought up..never she gives me a feel like a girl...
Nisha: Mamma, please?
Sunita: No, na beta? You remember what date is today? I told you na, one of my college bestie is shifting to our next door home? So not today...they will be here at any moment!
Rakesh: Oh yeah princess, mamma is right! Let us play some video games then?
Nisha: Umm, okay papa! But mom does that aunty have kids?
Sunita: Yes she does, two kids! A 9 year old boy...and a 6 year old daughter!
Nisha: *Excited* 9 year old?!! BOY?!! Damn, so exciting! At least not a girl, otherwise I would have to play with dolls! *Yuck face*
Rakesh: hahaha! Princess lets go, play some video games and mamma will make us breakfast!

So this is Nisha Gangwal, a bubbly tom boy and this is her happy little family...father is an engineer and mother is a lawyer! They were living in Germany for almost 11 years...Rakesh and Sunita shifted there just after their marriage and they were now permanently the citizens of there...One of Sunita's college bestie also shifted there just after their lil cute baby boy was born...They had been living in Munich till then...but that day they were shifting to Berlin! As a bestie, Sunita suggested them to buy the next door house of them! Nisha was really feeling sleepy again after the breakfast, maybe for her last one hectic week at school...so Sunita let her sleep a bit more...meanwhile, Ridhima with her husband Nitin and two kids reached there...With the help of Sunita and Rakesh they managed everything perfectly and real fast! Sunita at the afternoon after all the works were done, remembered about Nisha!

Sunita: Oh noh, shit!
Ridhima: What happened Suni?
Sunita: Arey Ridhi, I forgot Nisha is again sleeping at home after having breakfast and I haven't woke her up till now!
Ridhima: Yeah, you said she was really tired na? Okay lets go together and make her wake up!
Sunita: Yeah yeah, lets go!

Nisha's Bedroom
Sunita: Nishu? Nishu?? *pushing her* wake up beta!! Look Ridhima aunty has also come to meet you!
Nishu: *Rubbing her eyes* What mamma? You disturbed my dream...I was doing wrestling with Khali in that!
Ridhima: *Laughs out loud* Beta, you watch wrestling too?
Nisha: *hearing Ridhima's voice wakes up fully and sits on the bed* Hii Ridhi aunty! You all came already?
Ridhima: Yes yes my baccha *kisses Nisha's cheecks* and all the shifting work is also done! Your mamma papa are awesome!
Nisha: Hehe! My mom-dad are the best!
Sunita: Yeah yeah, now go and freshen up! You should meet your uncle, a cute younger sister and oviously your new friend, whom you are all excited about!
Nisha: *Excited* yes yes! Wait I will be back...
She went to the bathroom and got freshen up!
Nisha: Aunty, can I go to your house now?
Ridhima: Yes yes, of course! Actually your papa, Nitin uncle and Kaynaat have gone for some shopping at the super market...but your would be friend is at home, go!

Nisha ran to the next door home! Rang the bell! She rang it for 3 times, still no response! Nisha was feeling irritated somehow and also was scared thinking if everything was alright inside...She was about to rang the bell for the 4th time, just then a cute and handsome 9 year old little guy opened the door! Nisha gave him a big smile...he just gave a little smile and went inside...Nisha was really confused at this...
Nisha: Arey, do you even know me? How can you act so careless? *Weird face*
The boy: You are Sunaina aunty's daughter, I know!
Nisha: *Happy and excited* Oh yes, so you finally got me...Hi I am Nisha! *Gives a hand for handshake*
The boy: *Shakes hand* Hii!
Nisha: Erm, don't you have a name buddy? Sorry but I was so excited to meet you that I forgot to ask mamma and aunty your name!
The boy: No, it is okay! I am Kabir...
He went to his bed to sit there! Nisha went also to the bed...
Nisha: Kabir, I know you did not invite me to sit here, but as a guest I know how to treat me all by myself! *Funny face*
Kabir: No, no Nisha I am really very sorry...I was just...
Nisha: Arreh chill..I have guessed there is something wrong with you!
Kabir looked at her with a shocked expression...

To Be Continued...

Edited by Nikhad003 - 8 years ago
FF-||'Growing up with You'-A Nibir Journey||

INDEX

CHAPTER 1-PAGE 1
CHAPTER 2-PAGE 3
CHAPTER 3-PAGE 6
CHAPTER 4-PAGE 9
CHAPTER 5-PAGE 12
CHAPTER 6-PAGE 15
CHAPTER 7-PAGE 18
CHAPTER 8-PAGE 21
CHAPTER 9-PAGE 24
CHAPTER 10-PAGE 27
CHAPTER 11-PAGE 30
CHAPTER 12-PAGE 34
CHAPTER 13-PAGE 37
CHAPTER 14-PAGE 40
CHAPTER 15-PAGE 42
CHAPTER 16-PAGE 46
CHAPTER 17-PAGE 49
CHAPTER 18-PAGE 52
CHAPTER 19- PAGE 56
CHAPTER 20-PAGE 59
CHAPTER 21-PAGE 63
CHAPTER 22-PAGE 66
CHAPTER 23 (LAST CHAPTER)-PAGE 70
Edited by Nikhad003 - 8 years ago
Edited by amfi123 - 8 years ago
Aww little nisha is cute and adorable
Kabir is shocked with what she said 
Thnku for the pm
Very sweet and cute start...
Continue soon...
Nice start Nikhad!
The kids are adorable 😊
Nice and cute FF.Thanks for pm:)
Update soon please
Awww Nik 🤗 This is so damn cuteee! Lil nishu n lil kabira! Awwiee! Update soon! Wanna know wat happened to my cutie Kabir ... woh upset kyun hain, mera shona? 😳

PS: y do I get a wiff of reality in this, eh? 😉 kahin real lyf stry tho nahi? 😆Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
Nishu N Kabirr As Children..
Interesting Continue Soon...🤗
nice start nik
waiting for 20th
update soon