Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rosame

Excellent post Arshics .Highlight of last night's episode was the Bhairavi - Rudra convo. Two brilliant actors - Seema Biswas and Gautam Rode  together  always  steal the show .

When two excellent actors are pitted against each other, the scene can spiral to any level, as then they bring out the best in each other. 

This is what happens when Seema ji and gauti are together on screen. And if the writer directors also are at their best, then we get what we saw last night 
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode, great acting, great dialogues. 
When the acting is so good, every dialogue just comes alive. 

the Guru alone who has studied life can guide you to find the hidden inner knowledge. And everything is given only when the time is right and the student is ready to receive too. As they say 'all in good time'. So when Rudra is ready to learn about the Amrit, Guru Maimui will guide him and he will find the knowledge within him. 

How beautifully said that one is alone in his or her spiritual journey. 

The way Rudra listened to Maimui's words, and in contrast the way Dansh brushed off his Guru's words. He is all about I, me, myself.. 

happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday was one of the best episodes of this show and that is saying a lot. ðŸ˜Š
SB and GR were in the Zone along with the writers. Simply spellbinding.
I loved the 3 scoundrels scene as well... Veshes + greyerson...they are so good one doesn't notice the actors anymore...not to be overlooked...

Bhairavi's many layered character is the writer's pinnacle of achievement. Virtual sashtang pranaam to the writers!

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Arshics just like the last part of last Thursday where Rudra sees the visual of his dad and bomb in Mahakumbh and chooses to save thousands of innocents was a beauty, yesterday's last part with MB and Rudra left me spell bound. I had tears in my eyes when it ended. I didn't know it ended as I was so lost in it. Every word of Bairavi was inspirational. By making Rudra see between illusion and truth to giving him guidance on how a leader has to behave it was simply breath taking, astounding. Seemaji uff I hope she takes away all the TV awards this year for this excellent portrayal of Maimui and Bairavi. The way Bairavi deals with those gundas was a treat to the eyes telling Kat is sleeping and watching beautiful dreams. Full marks to Utkarsh and co , so does GR and Seemaji.

Shanti we both were correct, Saraswati was about knowledge but not hidden, but that is inside you( Antarvahini). In other words the correct knowledge resides inside us, only if you search, ask the right questions it will emerge. Dr Rao talks about the connecting link between the book. I guess the connecting link is the human mind that is capable of analyzing, capable of searching within to connect the dots in the book.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, of course, my dear Arshi. On Sunday, and I hope  you will not be disappointed.

But I must confess that unlike you, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing those Balivesh's gundas hammered by MB. Reminded  me of Mr. India and the Hanuman statue: Tumhara God to marta hai!!!😉😉😉

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Arshics

Cant wait to read your analysis on last  nights episode.

I hope you keep your promise of writing about it.

vspdandeli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Arshics and all for the enriching discussion.

Seeing the accolades, promptly runs to resume watching the show 😉 

sashashyam thumbnail
That, Shruthi, is exactly what Rudra, seeking the way to activate the Garuda Locator,  remembers his  father telling him as a child. Jo gyaan aap prapt kar chuke hon, wo aapke bheetar kahin na kahin chupa hota hai. Apne bheetar jhaankoge to wo tumhein dikh jaayega.

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Arshics just like the last part of last Thursday where Rudra sees the visual of his dad and bomb in Mahakumbh and chooses to save thousands of innocents was a beauty, yesterday's last part with MB and Rudra left me spell bound. I had tears in my eyes when it ended. I didn't know it ended as I was so lost in it. Every word of Bairavi was inspirational. By making Rudra see between illusion and truth to giving him guidance on how a leader has to behave it was simply breath taking, astounding. Seemaji uff I hope she takes away all the TV awards this year for this excellent portrayal of Maimui and Bairavi. The way Bairavi deals with those gundas was a treat to the eyes telling Kat is sleeping and watching beautiful dreams. Full marks to Utkarsh and co , so does GR and Seemaji.

Shanti we both were correct, Saraswati was about knowledge but not hidden, but that is inside you( Antarvahini). In other words the correct knowledge resides inside us, only if you search, ask the right questions it will emerge. Dr Rao talks about the connecting link between the book. I guess the connecting link is the human mind that is capable of analyzing, capable of searching within to connect the dots in the book.

sashashyam thumbnail
Yes, and last week's episodes, and those of one before that as well, ie from the metamorphosis of Rudra,  What on earth do I  spend hours and hours writing my posts for  if you do not even watch the episodes, you lazy girl? 😉

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by: vspdandeli

Thanks Arshics and all for the enriching discussion.

Seeing the accolades, promptly runs to resume watching the show 😉 

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshics

So well said Shreya. It epitomized excellence in every department. 

As for Leela, there has been a lot of discussion on her reaction, or lack of it to the way dansh treats her and to her response to the story of nagas. 

I haven't had time to really comment on it, but her character is puzzling and it will be interesting to see how she ultimately reacts to danshs cruelty 

Well the thing is that when Leela entered we finally saw a woman who knew how to get her way, was strong, and faced everything head-on. Suddenly though she's become a confused soul who accepts what Dansh said without actually trying to find out if it's true or not. It leaves a question mark on how the CVs are trying to shape up her character.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just caught up on this week's episodes and it was WOW! Just amazing! Loved it. All 4 episodes were impactful! Loved the Devesh, Balivesh and Greyerson showdowns! The insults and the sarcasm always makes me laugh! They honestly have a lot of great chemistry!  

Rudra? He has really come a LONG way. How he kept his cool. How they diffused those bombs and how even when he freaked out seeing his Father's so called "head" Bhairavi was able to calm him down! She is a rock chic that women! Amazing! 

The Garud's are really working as a team and even Katherine came to the right side and sold Greyerson out! I cant wait to see what happens next! Dhansh scenes? Needless to say they are fabulous! He is one SICK snake that one! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago