Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

manan One short (even death can't pull them apart)

pooh2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Even death can't pull them apart

Hii..i am Aliya...a 60 year old lady..yes you all must be knowing me..i have earned enough of fame and money in my lifetime but something that i have missed is love...pure love..today i am here ogloing at these two idiots manik and nandini only two realise what have i missed in these decades.

I have been tracking them since ages..so much that i have lost the count, but even though i have found them today..they are here laying on the bed counting their last breaths

Cabir has settled in U.S along with the love of his life Raghav. Mukti is now busy with her charity work with cancer patients..
ever since abhimanyu has left her she is trying to pacify her pain by helping other patients out ..by helping their family to come in terms with reality.
well about Dhruv..i don't really know..we have lost touch.

Oh did i miss something? so you want to know why was i tracking them down?

So when we had pursued our graduation from space. Noyonika had given Manik two options the property or nandini and there are no points for guessing that he had chosen nandini. he could live devoid of any luxury or any other thing in lyf but not her. They got married

Eventough manik had left everything.. noyonika was not done with her cheap tricks..she tried to harm nandini or cause trouble in manan's life. 
Manik was fed up of all this and he took a decision..a decision which broke us fab 5 forever..
He left the band and took Nandini along with him..far away to a place where there was no planning and plotting ..no treachery ...a place where only their true love would prevail

He just left a letter behind giving us strict instructions not to trace them and he never contacted us again.. I am sure he must be also going through the same pain without us as we were going through without him..but we knew that he had Nandini..and she would be there with him. 

We tried to find out about their whereabouts through Nandini's chacha- chachi but it turned out that they too were clueless..

Its only now that i have found out that as manik sacrificed us fab 5 for nandini ..nandini too sacrificed her family for manik. she did not want manik to go through all the pain alone.

NO, they did not have kids..as i have found out Nandini felt that there were enough kids in the world who first needed to be taken care of first so they spent most of the time at the orphonage taking care of all the little angels. 

This was the kind of life I always wanted..a relationship were words did not matter but eyes did all the communication...how i curse myself even today..for not trusting manik..maybe i would have this life.
But all these are words..even i know the reality is that they were destined to be together. 

I slowly see them having the last morsel of food together and sleeping, hugging each other tightly and they took their last breath in each other's arms..they did not die alone leaving one lonely..but died together only to reach a place out there where the stars and fireflies mingle
Edited by pooh2015 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyyalways thumbnail
This was indeed beautiful, I have Goosebumps now 👏 😊
shinchanforever thumbnail
Wuhu another manan story from you
It was lovely yaar
I am simply speechless
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like stories where people die...but this was very beautiful :)
ushmaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's very beautiful yet emotional..no words to describe..
i m speechless..

divvi22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Simply osum
Endin waz beautifully penned ❤️
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful and emotional...
Sumz99 thumbnail
And I loved it. The whole idea aliya narrating it and everything 😊
It simply touched my heart
pooh2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy..m glad u guys liked it 😃
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This is really beautiful ⭐️ Reminded me of barfi.