Divyanka insta update positivity in yhm/Amit tandon's insta pics wid D - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
okk...i respect this new friendship but i am totally not excited 4 this subbu track..because in abscence of raman there is no excitment in this track.. congratulations to subbu - ishita and some raman fans(those who are not happy with ishra) .. what i am feeling i cannot describe...with these new beginings of kp n dt ..uff.. those who are feeling same as me..lets have a group hug we got nothing and we have nothing to do with this..i am going to take a break along with kp..if he will return then i will return to yhm ..
Aww..sweetie Divyanka. She is so sweet and friendly   with her co-stars and loving her pouting.  My love for her would never decrease no matter what. Because, she is genuine.

Thank you Ramona dear.
A) If these are off set personal pics they need to go in DT AT if they are show related they need to go here Twitterati/InSta Thread -All Twitter News Here

B)Every thread doesnt have to turn into a comparitive post bashing the other lead if you dislike them so much why do u dream of DiVAn ?

C)Also its the same people raking the same issues doing the same name calling again and again I am sure u can think of something new and better for once ?

TOPIC CLOSED
YHM DT
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago