Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Zee TV @ZeeTV  
Will Shaad & Sanam aka @surbhi_jyoti end with up a happily-ever-after? Or do you see any hopes for Aahil aka @RealKVB?

p.s- what the hell they want????happily-ever-after...😑😑😑
What kind of this joke is?????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As usual Zee giving false hopes to some viewers just like they used to give False hopes to Sahil fansπŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways cheee πŸ˜›πŸ€’πŸ˜†
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Sahil fans should make it clear on twitter how much we hate even the mere suggestion or idea of a ShaJan ending πŸ˜‘
Kanwal4salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

As usual Zee giving false hopes to some viewers just like they used to give False hopes to Sahil fansπŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways cheee πŸ˜›πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Right Now m not able to tolerate them even for single min.
there is no question of  so called happily ever after...
Kanwal4salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

Maybe Sahil fans should make it clear on twitter how much we hate even the mere suggestion or idea of a ShaJan ending πŸ˜‘

I have allready done that and even more sahil fans have replied them same...
Also I can't believe they have the gull to promote such a disgusting relationship. I mean the woman has amnesia and no choice and is being lied to and manipulated by the man and they're talking about a happy ending? What happy ending would this be? One where she never gets her memory or identity back and is manipulated forever by Shaad?Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 9 years ago
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What the helll!!!!!!!!??????😑Really we never want shajan happyending, a kaisa happy ending ha sanam ko patanahi o kon hai what was her real identy and her real life and family,
aisa happy ending huma nahi chia Never and ever.now i want survir and sahil hack soon and posible.n
The suggestion of it is even disgusting because how would being a former shadow of herself and settling for Shaad (when she clearly loves Aahil and has often felt something is missing in her life without him) even remotely be a happy ending for Sanam? Hmmm seems like ZeeTV's idea of a happy ending is completely different to mine.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It is a question na? Questions answer can be +ve or - ve

Will Shaad & Sanam aka @surbhi_jyoti end with up a happily-ever-after? 
Answer: How can Shaad n Sanam have happily ever after? Shaad ke saath Sanam nahi Jannat hai

Rahi baat Shaad and Jannat having a happily ever after Toh haan kyun nahi but then I wanna ask a question Their happily ever after will be with each other or with someone else

Or do you see any hopes for Aahil aka @RealKVB?

Ahil ko uss witch ke changul se nikalo

Tab jaake wo apni Sanam ko dhoondh paayega n then hapily ever after but haan uske liye they will have to go through too much torture frmo Tanveer Jr n Sannu

So by the last ep whenever it is SaHil will be happy; If shaad is still there he might have a happy ending too

+++++
Zee TV bhi na bekaar mein viewers ko khapa rahe hina ask the makers They will tell u for sure if they no the answer Nahi toh wait n watch

Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fikar not dosto..
nothing will not happen like this 
completly false news