Loved it
Continue
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 4- C

Sid- BOMB!!!!

Everyone in unison- What???

Sid just nods..and then they bomb him with their questions..

Simran- what the hell sid tu bata nahi skta tha ki bomb tha??

{ sid what the hell could'nt u tell us it was a bomb?}

Beeji- kuch ho jata to puttar??

{ what if something might have happened?}

Roshni- tumhe akal hai ki nahi ye koi game nahi tha!!!

{ do u have brains or not? It is not a bloody game}

Raj- Aap sab please shant ho jaiye..

{ all of u plzz calm down}

Simran- kya bol rahe hain aap ye itni si baat nahi hai ki hum chup chap baith jaye..

{what are u saying this is not a small thing that we will sit calmly}

Nani- tune aisa kyun kiya beta?? Tu janta nahi hai hum sab teri kitni fikr karte hain??

{ y did u do this sid u know na how much we care and worry for u}

Sid- nani ma main janta hun par main aap sab ko usse kahi zyada pyaar karta hun.. Agar main aap mein se kisi ko bhi bta deta toh aap mere saath chalne ki zid karte and plan kya tha main khud nahi janta tha aakhri minute par bach kar aaya hun!! Aap sab ki jaan risk mein kaise dalta??

{ i know nani ma but more than thati love all of u and of i would have told any one of u then u would have insisted on coming with me and what was the plan i didnt knew myself..i came out at the last moment !! How could i have risked ur lives}

Roshni (in mind)- but meri jaan toh tumse hi judi hai siddharth!!

{ but my life is connected to u siddharth}

Mona- acha ab btaoge bhi ki kya hua kaise hua??

{acha now will u tell how all this happened and what all happened?}

Sid-( standing up) ok btata hun but kuch conditions hain koi beech mein nahi bolega deal??

{ ok fine but there are conditions that no one speaks in between}

Everyone nods..

Sid- Fine toh reporter Siddharth Khurrana reporting on duty..

Sam-( in low voice) ye kya bakwas kar raha hai??

{what the hell is he speaking}

Yash-(whispers) lagta hai sar par bhi gehri chot aayi hai!!

{i think he has hurt his head too much}

Sid- Mr. Yash and Ms. Samaira can I continue if ur romance is done??

Both start blushing...and look here and there!!

Sid- Ok toh aaj ki taza khabar ye hai ki (pauses) ki Rajveer singh ranawat and kritika khurrana or Ruhi which is her real name are both dead and would have reached hell by now!!

{ ok so the breaking news is that Rajveer singh ranawat and kritika khurrana or u can call her ruhi are both dead and have reached hell by now}

Everyone- kya???

{what}

Sid- Bye reporter is going...

Everyone- ok sorry sorry!!

Sid- Hmm better.. So ab aap sab ye jaana zaroor chahenge ki ye sab kaise hua??

{ok so u all would like to know how all this happened}

Everyone nods..

Sid- ok toh lets go in flashback!!

FLASHBACK

Sid- (in mind) aakhir ye kya hai jo rajveer ne meri car mein lagaya hai i need to know!!

{what has rajveer hidden in my car i need to know!!}

Sid- mom u go i'll just be back after attending the call!!

Simran- sid aaj kitne phone aa rahe hain?

{sid how many calls are u getting today?}

Sid signals her to go..

Sid- (in mind) lets get to work Siddharth..

He starts checking the car making sure no one sees him and then -

Sid- Oh my god ye bomb se maarna chahta tha mujhe ?? Main ise phek deta hun ,kahi par jahan blast hone se nuksan nahi hoga..Wait a minute uske plan ko aise waste nahi hone de sakta main..

{ oh god he has planned to kill me with a bomb? I should dispose it off at some place where the blast wont affect anyone...wait a minute how can i let his plan get wasted?}

He installs the bomb in rajveer's car!!

Sid-(in mind) ab maza aayega Rajveer jab tum apne plan mein khud phasoge..

{ now it will be fun rajveer wen u will get trapped in ur own plan}

Everyone comes back..

Sid- mom aap,dad aur roshni go in my car i'll come with rajveer and kritika..
(To Rajveer) oh i'll drive Rajveer!!

Sid- (in mind) Roshni ko msg kar deta hun to meet back at sasumom 's house in one hour.. 

{i should msg roshni to meet back here in 1hr}

PRESENT

DD- acha but bomb toh us car mein tha but tum bhi toh usi car mein the..

{ok but bomb was in that car but u were also in the same car}

Roshni- mom what the hell ab wo btayega nahi!!

{mom what the hell now he wont tell}

Sid- (smiles) no no sasumom i'll tell ya bomb usi car mein tha but u know main unhe aisi cliff ke paas le gaya jahan se unhe phek sakun along with their car..I kept them in a conversation and they did not even realize ki i had taken them to the edge of the cliff and then...

{ no no i'll tell actually bomb was in that car only but i got them to a cliff from where i can push them off with the car so i kept them in a conversation and they did not even realize that we were at the edge of cliff and then...}

FLASHBACK CONTINUED 

Rajveer- so ready Sid?? On the count of three...3..2..1!!

Sid jumped out of the car at the last moment and the car went speeding down the cliff and thats wen he pressed the red button and the car was in flames and that was how Rajveer and Kritika ended...

Sid( gets up limping and throws the remote down where the car was visible)- tum dono ki wajah se maine bahut kuch khoya hai but ab tum ne hi apni galtiyon ka sara hisab kitab chuka diya hai..

{because of u both i have lost a lot of things but now u have got tthe fate u both deserved}

PRESENT

Simran- tu pagal hai sid itna bada risk koi leta hai? Agar tu us cliff se gir jata ya Rajveer ya Kritika khud button daba dete to?? To kya hota haan??

{are u mad sid who takes such a big risk?}

Sid- mom aisa kuch hua toh nahi na so chill..take a chill pill mom!!

{ mom nothing happened na take a chill pill}

Raj- Sid I m proud of you my son..( hugs him)

Sid- proud toh aap ab honge dad coz I m sure unki death ki investigation hogi..

{ u will be proud now dad when there death will be investigated}

Sam- And sab unhe bichare samjhenge jo marr gaye..

{ and everyone will think they were the victims}

Yash- But the bright side is illzam sid par nahi aayega coz there's no proof left..

{ but the bright side is that blame will not be on sid as there is no proof..}

Sid- Both right and wrong.. Right kyunki obviously illzam mujhpe nahi aayega ,wrong isliye kyunki wo marre toh hain but bichare ban kar nahi criminals ban kar..

{ both right and wrong..right coz obviously blame will not come on me and wrong coz they will not die like victims but like criminals}

Roshni- meaning??

Sid then tells all of them of the conversation he had with Rajveer and Kritika..

Roshni- ya sid wo to theek hai but hum sab ye jaante hain ; just like kisi ke paas proof nahi hai that u killed both of them , humare paas proof nahi hai ki ye sab sach hai!!

{ ya sid thats fine but we know all this who will believe us i mean just like they dont have proof that u killed both of them we dont have proof that they did all this}

Sid( smirks)- i have na!!

Sid takes out his phone and plays the recording in which he had recorded both Rajveer and Kritika confessing to their crimes..

Beeji- wah sid tu toh unse bhi bada planner nikla unki recording bhi kar li aur unhe pta bhi nahi chalne diya?? Shaabash mere puttar!!

{ wow sid u are a perfect planner u recorded their talks and they did not even get to know.. Proud of u my son}

Sid- Aur ab khurranas aur patels ke naam par koi kichad nahi uchalega.. Wo mare hain but ye unki kie ki saza hai jo unhe milni hi thi..(turns to sam) and ab sab jaan jayenge ki galat kaun tha aur kaun nahi..(she just hugs him and thanks him)

{ and now no one will say anything bad about patels and khurranas and moreover they will know that who was right and who was wrong}

DD- ok toh Siddharth ji aaj ke hero hain congratulations!! (Gives her hand for handshake and sid happily shakes her hand)

{ ok congrulations mr.siddharth}

Simran- well done Sid..(they hug) i missed u sid and i m so sorry for not trusting you!!

Sid- I missed u too mom and I m just glad now i dont have to share u with anyone..

Simran- nahi meri beti ne bhi mujhe maaf kar diya (looks to roshni) so ab tum baap bete ek side aur hum ma beti ek side..

{ no my daughter has forgiven me now and now u both dad and son together and we daughter and mom together}

Roshni just smiles remembering when simran said this earlier..

Raj- waise ab toh sabke beech ki duriyan kam ho gayi hain toh kyun na sid aur roshni bhi ek ho jaayein..

{ btw now that all things are clear i think sid and roshni should get back together}

Simran- sahi kaha raj ji aapne (looks at DD)...

{ you are right raj ji}

DD- haan yehi sab ke liye sahi hai!! ( smiles looking at roshni and roshni smiles back)

{ ya this is right for everyone}

Sid- Nahi..

{NO}

Everyone looks on shocked!!

I know this was a boring part and was not upto the mark and maybe the idea of bomb and cliff did not sound convincing i m sorry fr that i can stop right here if u guys are not liking the story..
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no no please continue. I like the dialogues of ur story... !! now a romantic SidNi pleaseee !! :-P
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Just read al d 3 parts
Amazing updates
Now al becme 1
Nw wt hapnd 2 dis sid
Y he said no ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Waiting for next part
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey don't stop ur story...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ur story is so different and i already told u our forum members wishes are gets fulfilling one by one in ur ss, see now kri was also gone with rv...๐Ÿ˜Š Double treat...๐Ÿ˜† Waiting for ur next part.. Do update soon with sidni romance pls...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nia_doll thumbnail
Wow awesome update
Who told we are not liking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Update soon k
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a nice part and Sid's planning was brilliant๐Ÿ˜Š Now, we want to have more of SidNi๐Ÿ˜ณ Plz..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Waiting for next part๐Ÿ˜Š
maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Plz do continue soon
tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Superb update continue soon
NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail