Kumkum Bhagya Tuesday Wriiten Update 14th April

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

kkb tuesday 14april 2015 written update 

Episode starts with neil request police  that he want to meet bulbul he is shouting and he says i want to meet bulbul police says u will go to jail in kidnapping of abhi and pragya  

mitali gets sweets to hospital she says its prasad mitali says i went to mandir and i pray for our bulbul she give prasad to everyone  accept aliya tanu she says its not for u 

police come there and she says its not a accident its a plan   police tell them she put her life in risk to catch neil the culprit who kidnaped abhi and pragya   police says she is a brave girl 

we arrest the culprit   he is also injured  bcoz of accident  so  he is also admitted in hospital 

doctor comes out from opt  and he says bulbul is out of danger now  abhi and purab hug each other 

aliya and tanu  went to meet comparator  neil says  i want to meet my bulbul  tanu aliya says its not possible  bcoz family embers are here  neil says if u will not help me  i will take ur name out   she says if u take my name than i will send u in jail forever aliya  warn him and left 

comparator saw constable are talking with each other  he  run from there  and findingg bulbul everywhere abhi and purab see him and start beatiung him purr beating him 

mitali request abhi tell him to stop or he will die abhi says he deserve it dadi says  stop him abhi says yto purab stop him purab says i will kill him abhi says to pollcs  arrest comparator and take him 

tanu and aliya think  there fate is ill bcoz corperstor is arrested and bulbul is still alive   

tanu aliya both thinking if neil take our name what will happen then 

mitali sees  pragya talking with commissioner pragya saying ask  comparator who helped him in kidnapping   

commissioner says not to worry he will ask him soon  abhi hear this conversation    pragya thanks to commissioner and leaves 

mitali  tell to tanu and aliya that i am going to haridiwar tanu ask what happen   mitali tell him police will use 3rd degree and neil will tell our names and then he will out and we will in jail  tanu says to aliya i don't want to go jail its not hyegnic there are so many mosquito  fly dirty place i don't want to go plz do something aliya says shut up let me think aliya is thinning and two whiches staring her aliya ask what  why are u looking me like this  she says  let me think u stare each other i am going 

mitali and tanu worried and thinking what to do 

purab goes to meet bulbul he saw bulbul with bandages  he start crying  sarla also saw  her and star crying biji says why are u crying we should thang to god that he save our bulbul from such a big accident 

everyone is crying biji says u al go home and cry there don't make patientt nervous 

biji thanks to dadi to always support there  family biji  says u go home  and take rest  dadi says ok  if u need anything call me i will be there in 15 mins  biji says ok and she sas to pragya go with them pragya says no i want to stay with bulbul biji says we all here we will take care of her u look after ur house and take care of urself pragya looks at bulbul and sarla and left from there 

precap  neil points finger on purvi and he says she helps me in kidnapping  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjittaneja_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for the Update.
Zoya2 thumbnail