E24 Segment- Chudail to Seduce Aahil - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by JShukla

this is my worry too... I hope she is not able to corner him anymore.

but that scene was ON FIRE. Only positive here is that Aahil knows what she is trying and what he is avoiding.
He has been there, done that - so I am assuming it is easier for him to push away such seduction.
But what next- she will continue attacking and he will continue defending.. He needs to attack and run now..NOW.

I am already bored

I honestly don't get excited about hotness from characters I don't like seeing together whether real or fake. Sanam2 and Aahil's fake romance is as appealing to me as Shaad and Jannat's fake romance...ie ZILCH. Does nothing for me.😆

I want Aahil to be more proactive than reactive. So far he's letting witchy win while all he does is show some disapproval and roll his eyes. Come on Aahil do something plz.
It is not the same as ShaJan dori. The main point of contention was that "Jannat" is not aware of the situation and is allowing an intimate moment die to the false false reality given to her by Shaad.
Aahil is aware if what he's doing.
Originally posted by FazidaK18

Wait wait wait...what is even going on in this show🤔 I am so bored right now. Haven't watched the past few epis because I thought we were finally getting to see Aahil taking initiative and going to Pakistan. Instead, they are stalling and dragging imo. 
Aahil has stopped crying and moping but he is still be forced into doing things by that witch. She is still winning imo. Why is he letting her seduce him now and how will that bring him closer to his Sanam?

These Cv's really have no logic. I am over this Misbah track and over the Sanam2 and Aahil headbutting which I feel is a major stall mate in this story. Can we get back to SaHil. It's been forever since they've had scenes and I'm ready for the angst. I want Aahil in his confident persona to win back his wife and make her fall in love with him all over again. Is that too much to ask?😒

Agreed! ALL these "Gutter" depictions on two "Non couples" are NOT interesting me in the least! The only difference here of TRASHIL (which is Chudail and Aahil) is that in eyes of law now and society, she is his legal wife. But HE does not accept her as such. The only thing here is that he has "choice" and for his own reasons, he is letting the witch do her tricks, coz now he knows she is NOT pregnant, he is setting her up. 

The LAST trump card she had is now gone. The only bargaining tool she has now is Sanam's location. Which she has not told him. I want him to find out on his own, OR use her in some way to find it out. She is basically someone he was defrauded into marrying and he wants to get RID of but she played trick after trick to continue to come back. What we are being shown is a women who just wont go AWAY! But I think he is setting something up to expose her. But your right I DONT want to see this sort of trash! This is disgusting!

CV's PLEASE STOP! We are DONE!
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

I will defend the CVs here. they are right in not taking Aahil to Pak right now.
Look at that mess. They need to fix that. Aahil can save us from Jannat-Shaad horrid story yes, but not SK/Misbah. That's one which is lost and Aahil shouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole.

I feel like the reason they are not taking Aahil to Pakistan is because they want to build Shajan up to make it even hard for Aahil to get Sanam back. Also I feel like this Misbah/SK story will be continued when he's there. Amrapalli is their favourite villain and there's no way they'd scrap her latest villain story. I think Aahil will go to Pakistan and see Misbah and recognise that she's Tanveer's daughter by her face and try to protect Sanam and that'll be the starting point to bringing Sahil together.

Shaad won't believe Sanam when she tells him Misbah is SK and isn't Misbah at all whereas Aahil this time will and will help her plot against Misbah and bring her down and that's what will bring them closer. I feel like aside from their junoon like feelings, their link and understanding over Misbah/SK and what and who she represents from their past will bring them closer and that's what will lead Sanam to trust Aahil more and in a way that she can't with Shaad despite her memory loss making her assume that she's know Shaad longer. Aahil will protect her from Tanveer's daughter and help her and she'll be able to confide in him and be open and feel safe that he's there for her whereas Shaad won't believe her. 

Idk why but I feel like the fact that it's been acknowledged by the show on screen that Misbah looks like Tanveer will play a part in it because they had Sanam unconciously sense from day one that Misbah was a wrong un Aahil too will recognise her face. This will give them a connection and link to the past that no matter how much time she spends with Shaad she'll never be able to have. Sahil have love and history and that's what will bring them closer and Misbah is sort of a part of that.

It is not the same as ShaJan dori. The main point of contention was that "Jannat" is not aware of the situation and is allowing an intimate moment die to the false false reality given to her by Shaad.
Aahil is aware if what he's doing.

Yeah but I still find it tacky because Sahil are married to each other. It's kind of like they're showing an EMA for them both. One is doing it because she doesn't know and the other is doing it because he's been backed into a corner so what's the difference?

In my opinion EMA's are horrible in general and showing a married couple romancing with someone else is tacky and wrong. I think islamically the nikah between Sanam2 and Aahil isn't valid so religiously she isn't classed as his wife so to me there's no difference between Shaad seeing Sanam naked or Sanam2 seeing Aahil naked and trying to seduce him because they're both married and pushed into romantic situations with strange men/women. It's like in both scenes Sanam and Aahil are knowingly or unknowingly giving privileges and rights to Shaad and Sanam2 that only Sahil should have. It's tacky and imo that's the reason the Shajan scene was deleted.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

I feel like the reason they are not taking Aahil to Pakistan is because they want to build Shajan up to make it even hard for Aahil to get Sanam back. Also I feel like this Misbah/SK story will be continued when he's there. Amrapalli is their favourite villain and there's no way they'd scrap her latest villain story. I think Aahil will go to Pakistan and see Misbah and recognise that she's Tanveer's daughter by her face and try to protect Sanam and that'll be the starting point to bringing Sahil together.

Shaad won't believe Sanam when she tells him Misbah is SK and isn't Misbah at all whereas Aahil this time will and will help her plot against Misbah and bring her down and that's what will bring them closer. I feel like aside from their junoon like feelings, their link and understanding over Misbah/SK and what and who she represents from their past will bring them closer and that's what will lead Sanam to trust Aahil more and in a way that she can't with Shaad despite her memory loss making her assume that she's know Shaad longer. Aahil will protect her from Tanveer's daughter and help her and she'll be able to confide in him and be open and feel safe that he's there for her whereas Shaad won't believe her. 

Idk why but I feel like the fact that it's been acknowledged by the show on screen that Misbah looks like Tanveer will play a part in it because they had Sanam unconciously sense from day one that Misbah was a wrong un Aahil too will recognise her face. This will give them a connection and link to the past that no matter how much time she spends with Shaad she'll never be able to have. Sahil have love and history and that's what will bring them closer and Misbah is sort of a part of that.

Even so, they still needed to get Jannat to find out about Misbah, maybe SK, etc before going forward with Aahil. What I mean is, they clearly seem to be trying to get the Pak stories to some particular point.
Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

Yeah but I still find it tacky because Sahil are married to each other. It's kind of like they're showing an EMA for them both. One is doing it because she doesn't know and the other is doing it because he's been backed into a corner so what's the difference?

My problem never has been EMA, so that's why it's not an issue for me. I've always been complaining about lack of agency, and also how the situation is portrayed.

Here Chudail is clearly shown as the villain and vamp. Yes, Aahil is backed into a corner and doing these things--but it's portrayed as such. That's the difference. And he is still doing it with agency.

Unlike on the other side...is Shaad grey, ambiguous, villain, flawed, delusional, or a stand-up guy, or what? It's not clear. Jannat is not even backed into a corner, she has no clue. If it had happened with her knowing she had amnesia and knowing she wasn't married to Shaad, and had a moment with Shaad or asked him to tie up her blouse because she trusts him, I would not have complained. Instead she did it because she believed him to be her husband. She was operating on false information and acting according to that false information, and acting without agency.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago

Even so, they still needed to get Jannat to find out about Misbah, maybe SK, etc before going forward with Aahil. What I mean is, they clearly seem to be trying to get the Pak stories to some particular point.

Yep that's true. Hopefully there's a reason for Sanam finding out Misbah's truth so early in the story and it isn't just for another copy of the Zoya/Tanveer tashans.
by now I got used to the type of scenes they choose before they want to reveal something ! there isn't any continuity for the tracks they come up with . on one side there is sanam who apparantly had to behave like memory loss patient with some health issues , but they made her a detective solving some stupid SK case and clueless about her past ! illogical . on the other side they are glorifying chudail with such seductive dances ! she being a dead woman , a chudail wanting to get intimate with a human is puke worthy ! why did they had to make her a dead person in the first place ? show her like a bitchy second wife who wants to have her place in aahil's life by hook or crook .it will be bearable and understandable. I am tired of calling names to cv's anymore .
      having said that , after this scene there will be some revelation in the name of twist , but it will be pointless as at the end of the day witch can change anything and everything ..
Seriously i love ChuHil scenes so much 😛 Can't wait for this   Edited by LauraVIP - 9 years ago