Malvika's mysterious intentions?

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Did anyone notice this? How much naive she might look but Malvika surely has some mysterious intentions. When Manav asked her to approach her dad for making him editor-in-chief, she very smartly changed the topic. And in yesterday's epi when Khalid is in con call with her dad, she doesn't even once mention Manav's name. Rather she is much satisfied with Kabir filling in the position. She surely isn't as dumb as she appears.  Edited by Malika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
I agree with you completely...
She is another puzzle.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree... She is upto something... When Manav leaked the news over the phone she didn't say anything but just smiled... 
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

I agree with you completely...

She is another puzzle.

Yea right and soon her true colors will be out. She might eye kabir that will create a perfect ground for manav trying to bring down kabir.
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

I agree... She is upto something... When Manav leaked the news over the phone she didn't say anything but just smiled... 

Totally I noticed tht too...she surely has some ulterior motives...let's see wot she is up to.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She doesn't look naive.πŸ˜† But, I thought Manav wanted to make HER Editor. You see, these people don't talk too loudly. I can't hear. xD But, I think she wants to be Editor herself but doesn't want to personally ask for it. Or she could eye Kabir also.
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

She doesn't look naive.πŸ˜† But, I thought Manav wanted to make HER Editor. You see, these people don't talk too loudly. I can't hear. xD But, I think she wants to be Editor herself but doesn't want to personally ask for it. Or she could eye Kabir also.

I doubt manav wanted her to b the editor...he was surely talking abt himself. As for she wanting to be editor herself that might be a possibility but i doubt she is so ethical to wait for it rather than asking for it. Only the next few episodes will tell.
Edited by Malika - 9 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

I doubt manav wanted her to b the editor...he was surely to talking abt himself. As for she wanting to be editor herself that might be a possibility but i doubt she is so ethical to wait for it rather than asking for it. Only the next few episodes will tell.

Ya, I couldnt hear the dialogues... Maybe, she is just a professional b*tch. You know there ARE people, who aren't nice or good or generous or kind, they are mean/rude/cold etc, but they dont mean harm. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Ya, I couldnt hear the dialogues... Maybe, she is just a professional b*tch. You know there ARE people, who aren't nice or good or generous or kind, they are mean/rude/cold etc, but they dont mean harm. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•

Oh definitely!! And rather I would love if she is like thatπŸ˜‰ bcoz sch characters are rarely seen on tv. She might just be a no non sense woman. That will be a pleasent change.
Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Oh definitely!! And rather I would love if she is like thatπŸ˜‰ bcoz sch characters are rarely seen on tv. She might just be a no non sense woman. That will be a pleasent change.

Actually! So true! I'd like that better than someone who is scheming and plotting and hiding CDs and pen drives and shit. πŸ˜†