Reporters

how many of you read black n white news?

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone,
i was thinking about kabir's word that no one reads news paper..
I do read news paper be it at 8 in the evening lol, i am addicted to it, if i dont see it, i feel as if some important work is not finished. We have bcome tech slaves, i'll see news updates on twitter n fb.
I don't tune in news channel unless something grave happens.
Now i want to know how many of u read paper and how many watches news.
Reason for starting this thread is to know if iam alone who reads black n white news lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
actually yes newspapers used to be a must for me earlier, every morning with coffee for me..

but now, its kinda changed..Im checking news throughout the day - e news, twitter updates - realtime stuff..so by the time the print news comes next day - it becomes stale..u kinda already know all that stuff..I think e news spoilt newspapers for me a bit

but yes still go back to read the art of living kinda articles in them and even cut it out and stuff to dateπŸ˜†
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
well rarely i tune to any news channel..i only depended on Black and White paper in getting touch with news... and really i am more comfortable with Black and White paper rather then any news channel...its must for me morning or in evening with coffee/tea...i only tune NC on any urgent situation...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumimon

well rarely i tune to any news channel..i only depended on Black and White paper in getting touch with news... and really i am more comfortable with Black and White paper rather then any news channel...its must for me morning or in evening with coffee/tea...i only tune NC on any urgent situation...

Mounuuu!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— yun hi re yun hi re miley rahe humπŸ˜‰

we do have such similar tastes in shows haa?πŸ˜†

oh yeah on topic, actually yeah except for the daily wrap up one hour news in the night, dont really tune in to channels perse..otherwise..

I guess for u - the print newspaper is like the hard cover books..old is gold kinda..πŸ˜‰
Moumimon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Mounuuu!πŸ€— yun hi re yun hi re miley rahe humπŸ˜‰

we do have such similar tastes in shows haa?πŸ˜†

oh yeah on topic, actually yeah except for the daily wrap up one hour news in the night, dont really tune in to channels perse..otherwise..

I guess for u - the print newspaper is like the hard cover books..old is gold kinda..πŸ˜‰

bold@tu jahan main whan kind of situation lol🀣...hiruuuπŸ€—πŸ€— we have same taste haan, i am not at all shocked baby..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ its so cool😎...jahan main whan tum, jahan tum wahan main...πŸ€ͺ❀️

red@ yeh yeh old is gold always πŸ˜†

BornHyper thumbnail
I try to read whenever I get a chance, but more of the news in newspapers is up online long time before it appears in Print
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

actually yes newspapers used to be a must for me earlier, every morning with coffee for me..

but now, its kinda changed..Im checking news throughout the day - e news, twitter updates - realtime stuff..so by the time the print news comes next day - it becomes stale..u kinda already know all that stuff..I think e news spoilt newspapers for me a bit

but yes still go back to read the art of living kinda articles in them and even cut it out and stuff to dateπŸ˜†

i am still in that phase, cant do without papersπŸ˜†
i know it does become stale but still its addiction to me
atleast kisi k liye toh read karte hoπŸ˜†
some read for sports, some for beauty tipsπŸ˜† and u for art of living πŸ˜›
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moumimon

watching news have become torture now, everyone will be screaming n shouting and no one will be able to put up their pov, its more like drama than realityπŸ₯±
so like to read it, reading being my hobbyπŸ˜†

peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

I try to read whenever I get a chance, but more of the news in newspapers is up online long time before it appears in Print

news papers have not lost charm yet,at least for meπŸ˜›
i agree, most of the news is stale, it gets discussed by almost every site n news channel πŸ˜›
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Once I was addicted to newspaper...I required it to start my day ...it was a must read for me...
but with technology now its tabs, internet we are always upto date with happenings around the world...

But I do make it a point to browse through newspaper even if its just for 5mins just a quick glance only at headlines & editorial page 😊😊

for sure print media has not lost its charm specially in places where satellite channel is not much popular, in far off places newspapers are still most awaited thing in morning 😊😊 Newspapers have their own old world charm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ its just current generation relies more on click on fingers & touch of their fingers than flipping of papers πŸ˜†

p.s --I stay from TV news who go on making breaking news of nothing for 24*7... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Edited by -purnima- - 9 years ago