Sadda Haq Season 2

true love ??- a sandhir os

Heavenly_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Simply a true love - sandhir os , THis is gonna be my last os guys i m going to inactive till June and even donno that , will come back or not .
So just enjoy my last crap

Happy reading

We both were sleeping on the grass , yet pretended to be
asleep , yes she pretended to sleep , was simply admiring
the guy laying in front of her.
She knew her groom is decided but still had a believe that ,
he is not the one for her .
She believe in love ,but not in that
mushy - mushy , filmy style love but true love ...
Bhabhi ji ! Utro Bhaiya ko bi uthao .aaggarwal mansion aa gya!!!

Randhir utho! Please wake up !!
"Hmm, baby do min!!" Sanyu blushed on listening baby from his mouth , yet she know its not for her !
But was it really not for her!
Anju! " dekho! Gudiya aa gyi , rd giggled on listening gudia that to for jhalli like sanyukta !.

Kaha h ? Sanyu ! " beta hum Teri shaadi bahar nhi karenge !...
Are beta yeh kon hai ?? Anju asked as her gaze fell on rd!
But she was shocked and give a question wala look to kishore , but he told her to keep mum!
Rd was feeling like prince , yes ! Anju made all pakwaans [haye mere pakwaan so gonna miss them😭!!!
Sanyu just wanna apologise for her lunatic act , yes! She just ran away from her own engagement! ..
The groom's family was one of the richest person of city , groom was a architect and was living in Spain ,he was hot , handsome , caring and even allowed sanyu to continue her research in Greek mythology !
But still she ran away ,due to her gut feeling that , he is not the one of her .
She ran and collided with a guy ,in blue tee and jeans .
And as planned by destiny on the first instinct sanyu understood that , her decision was right .
She met Randhir Singh shekhawat , yes the great randhir , mr hot ,Mr rank no 1 ...
Randhir was panting and collided in someone ! Yes she was gudia of agarwal mansion ,
He was mesmerised by her beauty , long black hairs swaying in air , her eyes was filled with fear ,rage and umm sadness .Her index finger was pointed towards him and she was blabbering .
Sanyu jerked rd a little and says " hello ! M talking to u Mr" ..
Huh? Me ! Randhir came out of his reverie !!!
...and their journey starts .
Later on sanyu comes to know that even , rd ran from his marriage as he don't want marry soon and he had a girlfriend, even though he was confused regarding his feelings .
Now ! Sanyu had a believe that rd was her man!.
All these days rd and sanyu went to,different cities and said that they wanna think about this topic .
They quarreled ,they argued , they went to pulling each other 's hair but always end laughing and caring for each other.
Rd knew that he had fallen for her , but again was confused where to confess or not ..
After 15 days , sanyu realised that she must go back and rd promised her to drop her to her house ! And,now they r in agarwal mansion .
Present .
Rd was shocked to see his mother Renuka and was talking to kishore !.
Renuka straight ly went to sanyu and after good 20 min , she came out with a big smile on her face ..
Mom ! Aap rd fumbled !..Haa ! Beta mein your mother !
Bhabhi ji! Aap bht acche samay par aayi hai !_" Sanyu k liye bht accha rishta aaya hai !!!.Rd was frozed on listening this .
He knew that sanyu will marry someone , but this much early , he never even thought of this !!
He wants to confess his feelings but was again confused .
Kishore and Renuka was just observing his every facial expression!
Are !bhabhi ji ! Aap bht lucky h hamare liye aap rd Ko lane aayi and sanyu Ki shaadi fix ho gyi and they want to take her at,their home next week only ! My god m so happy ! Anju chipped while putting reciver on landline Rd climbed pipe ! Go to sanyu room and close his eyes and screamed "Sanyukta ! I love u ! He shouted this for three and four times repeatedly ! And heard many giggles , he opened his eyes and found sanyu , kishore ,Renuka and anju was giggling !
Sanyu: Randhir ! Do u love me?
Randhir was hell embarrassed !umm sanyu haa nhi !!!!
Renuka come forward and pull rd's cheek and said ! Beta agar apni-apni engagement se nhi bhaage hote toh abhi yeh sab nhi hota !!!
Rd was shocked but was happy , he slowly went to sanyukta and slides his hand around her waist , and say !!! Mom MIL And FIL...
Can we spend some tym alone !!! Sanyu blushed on this .
Every one leave the room for the cute couple , rd just rubbed his nose on her and asked ! Tumhein pta tha yeh Sab! Hmm...! My baby ! Sanyu was blushing and said randhir hum pehle aise couple hai Jo apni hi shaadi se bhaag gye and again we r in each others arm arm's ...
Don't u think its our true love and destiny who played this game !!.
Sanyu don't spoil my mood ! Lemme play with some thing else and he captured her lower lip and agreed to stay together till eternity ...
Ahaa! What a utter crap !!!! Guys please bear it ! Well ab toh padh liya !!!! ...kya KR sakte hain
So guys this is it ,my last os .
Will miss each and every one !
Bye guys !!!!
Loads of love
Only and only doodh of sadda haq forum

__________________Edited by holysoul - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmm.. di seems super amazingπŸ‘
waiting πŸ˜‰
Edited by shivika838 - 9 years ago
anudoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was just perfect didu
Lovely and beautifully written πŸ‘

Pls don't tell me that this is your last os
I'm gonna miss you a lot
Come back soon

And hope that you will write much more Edited by anudoll - 9 years ago
Sreeja_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Really nice Os dear...
Lvd it so much...Sandhir apne hi shaadi se bhaag gya
Mast tha...Chotusa tha..Phir bhi Nice OS..
As v knw sandhir's luv stry s always different..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
So hw cud dey will go directly 2 marrige..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Kuch drama toh bnta he...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Do continue lyk dis  dear..Lvd it...
Waitin 4 more stories yaar...
Heavenly_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Sreeja_babu

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Really nice Os dear...
Lvd it so much...Sandhir apne hi shaadi se bhaag gya
Mast tha...Chotusa tha..Phir bhi Nice OS..
As v knw sandhir's luv stry s always different..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
So hw cud dey will go directly 2 marrige..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Kuch drama toh bnta he...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Do continue lyk dis dear..Lvd it...
Waitin 4 more stories yaar...
</font>

aww di thanks:)