Solely Dedicated to Manan AT - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by I...

not just the AT dear every where it is the same..
no one accepts the newcomer easily..
some ignores..some maintains a distance..
some are curious they read the thoughts..
yet neither do they appreciate nor demoralize
neither reciprocates..too indifferent to
acknowledge the presence..
life is like a crowded speeding bus if you can board it..
you must push yourself inside the bus and find your own
seat else no one will notice nor wait for you..offering you
to settle down..you have to make yourself comfortable rather..

TrueπŸ‘πŸΌ
Alice , how I adore the MaNan AT , I'm a fan of the AT πŸ€— .And you know what, I love their discussion so much that I I don't feel like barging in and breaking the flow of their discussion .Therefore, I just keep myself limited to stalking and only prefer commenting when they are in troll mode.   πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sal_aphrodite

Alice , how I adore the MaNan AT , I'm a fan of the AT πŸ€— .And you know what, I love their discussion so much that I I don't feel like barging in and breaking the flow of their discussion .Therefore, I just keep myself limited to stalking and only prefer commenting when they are in troll mode.   πŸ˜†

haha..i agreeπŸ˜†
Bang on Alice. MANAN AT has the most unbiased bunch of fun loving friends that they bring smile on reading the first comment visible.

And special mention to the VM made by ruby. Good job done. I can't get over watching it ever. Some one needs to sent it to Niti and Parth to see how much fans love their chemistry
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by priyanka3677

Bang on Alice. MANAN AT has the most unbiased bunch of fun loving friends that they bring smile on reading the first comment visible.

And special mention to the VM made by ruby. Good job done. I can't get over watching it ever. Some one needs to sent it to Niti and Parth to see how much fans love their chemistry

thanks @pri
DAT is why cudnt help myself frm making a post on dem😳
Hi Alice,
Thank you for making a whole topic to appreciate the MaNan AT. 
The AT moves at the lightning speed most of the times so please do not think you are being ignored. Post, fangirl, give your opinion and do not just remain a stalker πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by MKrayZee

Hi Alice,
Thank you for making a whole topic to appreciate the MaNan AT. 
The AT moves at the lightning speed most of the times so please do not think you are being ignored. Post, fangirl, give your opinion and do not just remain a stalker πŸ˜Š

thanks dear..i enjoy being a stalkerπŸ˜†
Alice, thanks for the kind words, we are just some jobless people who like to talk a lotπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Like Wish and Zee and Nashi and Mamatha said, just jump into the discussions, don't bother with the hi, hellos, or the can I join in? We just like to go with the flow.
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Alice, thanks for the kind words, we are just some jobless people who like to talk a lotπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Like Wish and Zee and Nashi and Mamatha said, just jump into the discussions, don't bother with the hi, hellos, or the can I join in? We just like to go with the flow.

thanks @adhi..😊