Ali Fazal's bitter words against co-actor Gurmeet Choudhary

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Ali Fazal's bitter words against co-actor Gurmeet Choudhary spark controversy!

April 14, 2015 Resham Sengar  

In Showbiz, insecurities often give way to altercations and bitterness towards colleagues and co-actors. And this time around, it is actor Ali Fazal who has come under the radar for the uncool bytes he recently gave to a leading publication regarding his Khamoshiyan' co-actor Gurmeet Choudhary's acting in the Mahesh Bhatt film.

It all happened when a journalist asked Ali if Gurmeet had managed to draw in more crowds to the theater owing to his acting skills in the film.

Ali begged to differ and shot barb-like comments to express his view. He said it's not that Gurmeet's performance was a crowd-puller in Khamoshiyan'. Instead Gurmeet had received a lot of flak for his acting. Ali went to the extent of saying that Gurmeet was merely used by the makers to promote the film because he has a good fan following, nothing more!

Recalling an incident to support his claims, Ali said, "When we went to a certain country, a fat housewife called out Gurmeet's name as "Ram ji" (Gurmeet played Lord Ram in NDTV Imagine's Ramayan'). Well, if that's what fan following is, then yes (you can call him famous)."

Expectedly, Ali's interview has created a lot of buzz owing to such blatant criticism laced words used by him against Gurmeet. Sources also say that Ali has lost a lot of fans owing to his indecent remarks which were made into a full-fledged interview by the publication. Although, Ali has sought public apology from Gurmeet on Twitter, the latter is hurt but is still ready to give that much benefit of doubt to Ali in this matter. "I read the interview which was sent to me by a co-actor cum friend. I will not deny that it is in very bad taste and I did get hurt. It's not something I would imagine Ali would do. Hence I am hoping Ali has not said all of this," says Gurmeet.

CREDITS: PINKVILLA
Edited by touch_of_pink - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ali Fazal is way better looking then Gurmeet ...damn sucha thanda response from Guru lol
Now they've started publicity gimmick for World TV premieres as well? The movie will premiere on TV.. I guess next week. 
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ali fazal sounds jealous , it's fact gurmeet as maan is more popular .
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh, this is the guy from Furious 7. While watching the film I kept wondering about this guy.