Very big storm coming in the way

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I have very bad feeling very big storm coming in the way Subbu and apshagun shagun both Join hand against ISHRA shagun today drama was part of plan to give happiness to Ishra and than take if away to play emotional attchar on Raman as he can't see three most beloved person in his life suffering his wife and kids I know samethings big cooking first time ever I feel very sorry for Raman . I hope with KP return Raman stand up more strong to keep his family reunite and happy Raman should learn to fight not to give up 
Even I felt the same, these happy moments are too much to digest by the cvs, these are some of the light episodes just before the storm.😭
storms have to cme up , they cme in all shows and yhm is afterall a daily soap na which airs at 7.30 so they have 2 do these things , d concern is how much drama and to what extent they take dis torture for fans and end it at correct time😕
Ya agree wit u... This happiness is only for some tym... Big strom is waiting for us... Hope so sooon after kp returns dey end this this by showing no one cant separate ishita from raman...
It all depends on TRP aunty 
Actually CVs have forgot that Ishra are lead pair. They can't run show without Shaguni. She is the main lead after her marriage drama started. Ishra are supporting cast to her.
the precap was too good... they r so happy...there is a saying "zyada khush hone se baad mein rona padta hai"... I dnt trust these cvs... they can go to any extents for 'TRP'...what r they upto???
Be prepared raman will marry shagun n divorce ishita... Saw many spoiler... Lets unite together and give them so much bashing that they forget shagun, subha and thr stupid tracks
Originally posted by karela63

Be prepared raman will marry shagun n divorce ishita... Saw many spoiler... Lets unite together and give them so much bashing that they forget shagun, subha and thr stupid tracks

I can tolerate anything but Raman marrying shagun or ishita marrying subbu these 2 things I cant tolerate. ..