Amba and baa will soon be seen having cat fight again

Posted: 9 years ago
Amba baa will have a fight again, abd by the scene its seems to be at any of the function related to devarsh and krish roka or wedding.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m8ro0_fatafat-news-express-sbs-segment-10th-april-2015_tv
TFS mint2.. ðŸ˜ƒ

I cant tolerate these three disgustin women on screen any more.. ðŸ˜¡
amba, baa, n ritika. . 
each one deserves a biiig slap..  ðŸ˜¡
After seeing this i am dam sure that, that black dress of Ranveer has wore in this roka function only, coz Ritika is wearing the same dress which she is wearing in the snap with Ranveer and Ishani.all of us were discussing and getting confused with, that whether He was wearing it in roka function or any other party which he have kept. Might be that in todays epi he juz might be going to meet shikhar and ask him if he requires some help in prepration of ceremony, thats why hemight have pulled that creame suit out.
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

TFS mint2.. ðŸ˜ƒ

I cant tolerate these three disgustin women on screen any more.. ðŸ˜¡
amba, baa, n ritika. . 
each one deserves a biiig slap..  ðŸ˜¡

AGree wtih you!!!!!!!!!
these 3 lady's are so annoying...cnt tolerate them anymore!!😕😕
Edited by -RadzLuvShakti - 9 years ago
thnx minto for sharing.
again amba and baa buk buk start.😡

Originally posted by tnzila

thnx minto for sharing.
again amba and baa buk buk start.😡

Meri aashiquis aashiq can be changed but these two jaani dushman will never change, only the refrees between these two keeps changing from Ranveer to Ishani to Falguni and now Ritika
Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

AGree wtih you!!!!!!!!!
these 3 lady's are so annoying...cnt tolerate them anymore!!😕😕

yup radzluvshakti... esp d preggy.. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
i find it too diff2 tolerate her fake labour pains now a days.. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by mint2

After seeing this i am dam sure that, that black dress of Ranveer has wore in this roka function only, coz Ritika is wearing the same dress which she is wearing in the snap with Ranveer and Ishani.all of us were discussing and getting confused with, that whether He was wearing it in roka function or any other party which he have kept. Might be that in todays epi he juz might be going to meet shikhar and ask him if he requires some help in prepration of ceremony, thats why hemight have pulled that creame suit out.

Mayb it myt b lyk dis..
As d spoiler says, they ll b on their way2 roka, wen ritika asks him abt wot he ll do if ish s alive, 2 which he responds by sayin dat he ll neva let her go.. thn d dream seq.. THAT DISGUSTING WOMAN WITCH thn fakes her labour pain..  ðŸ˜¡   they go2 hosp.. mayb aftr comin bak rv ll change his dress, while ritika wont.. n thn they go2 roka.. 
Originally posted by mint2

Meri aashiquis aashiq can be changed but these two jaani dushman will never change, only the refrees between these two keeps changing from Ranveer to Ishani to Falguni and now Ritika

Abt d refree change part
🤣🤣🤣🤣

yup.. aashiqui s startin2 change.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
n as far as i know, rv ll get mre n mre close wid ritika, bcuz of her fake labour pain.. not2 mention d rari dance in d roka..  ðŸ˜¡
esp, ppl startin2 accept ishkar ovr ishveer s startin2 drive me crazzzyyy ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
I guess the main reason of this fight may be either Amba will try to influence Shikhar & family to not to get in relation with Parekhs, or may be Baa will try to make amba jealous, by showing her that how such Rich people are going to be their relatives now.