KANNADA MOVIES/TV SERIALS THREAD - Page 59

Posted: 6 years ago

CHOCOLATE GIRL - Kannada Rapper Chandan Shetty Ft. Neha Shetty 😉

Young generation will like it this song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX-xovnFPA4[/YOUTUBE]

Suman Nagarkar's next is based completely in the US

What happens when Arjun, an immigrant Indian student in the US, and Sana, a middle-aged Indian woman also in the US, who wants freedom from her abusive husband and a monotonous life, drive from Mexico, across America and into Canada? That's the premise of Suman Nagarkar 'S
next film, Babru, which has been shot across America, consisting of a crew who are all based in USA.

"This is a unique film because it is among the first feature-length Kannada film to be completely made in the US. And shooting for it was a completely different experience. At any given time, we would be six people on set, so everyone was doing everything. It is a travel movie, but we haven't shown the usual monuments in the US, like the Golden Gate Bridge or the Statue of Liberty," says Suman.

Since all the crew members have regular day jobs, the film was shot over 30 days, spread over three months, on weekends. Suman, who has also produced the film, says that she hopes that with this film, people will see that heroines don't need to be in their 20s or early 30s. "In English films, the heroines can be in their 40s or 50s and it doesn't matter, because it is the story that matters. I want to see that in Indian films as well. And with new filmmakers coming up with new stories, I hope that this will become a reality soon," she signs off.

Edited by anasuya43 - 6 years ago

VIDAAYA Kannada Feature film teaser YEAR 2015

It was directed by well known award winning director P. Sheshadri 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9G7uASAufs[/YOUTUBE]

VIDAAYA Kannada Feature film promo

This movie about

"Right to Live" is enshrined in Para 21 of Constitution of India, whereas there is no such provision for "Right to Die". There have been different views on "Right to Die". One of the propositions that is being put across is that there should also be a provision for Dignified Death' for a person who is shattered by unbearable problems of Old Age, or incurable disease, or situations of that kind. This film VIDAAYA took shape in this backdrop.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FIunXjeOwU[/YOUTUBE]

Award winning Kannada Short Movie "Vidhaya

This Short Movie Got The Awards Like "Best Short Film" at "Mangalore Short Film Festival", "Best Director and Screenplay" award in "Rolling frames International Short Film Festival",, and "Best Actor" in NACT all india Short film Festival at Bangalore,, and also Nominated in Jaipur and Gujarat International Film Festivals, This is Single Artist Movie...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAAyi8trWl0[/YOUTUBE]

DECEMBER 01 Pro KANNADA MOVIE

P Sheshadri's December 1st Bags National Award

December 1 deals with the story of Chief Minister's visit to a small village and his overnight stay in a small family, where the members leads their life with their own small pleasures and distant dreams

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhCI0I1hlYs[/YOUTUBE]

P. SHESHADRI  made so many  award movies in kannada Each movie is quite different from other
There is a message on it THE MARKET MOVIE NAME.It is   an eight minute short film ...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O_4em83Gxc[/YOUTUBE]

Simple, Yet Serious Theme which can really ashames the Concept of Pre-Marriage Drama, specially in India. Not Absolutely, the situation is carried in villages but now slowly disappearing viewers will have a taste of knowing How  the marriages used to take place in India. very nice short movie👏👍🏼

Originally posted by anasuya43

Rajaratha - Official Trailer | Nirup Bhandari | Avantika Shetty | Puneeth Rajkumar | Anup Bhandari

Rangani  Tharanga movie directed this movie

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcWqmQXWwoo[/YOUTUBE]
I like this one 👍🏼...Would like to watch d movie  😳

A film about Mysuru culture, shot in Mysuru, by Mysureans

We had reported earlier that actor Dhananjaya has turned lyricist with director Sunil Mysooru's Orchestra. Here's something else that makes this Raghu Dixit's production unique. Not only is the entire movie shot in Mysuru  it took three years to shoot the film there but the cast and crew is also from the city. Such is the significance of the Heritage City in Orchestra that Sunil says it is a character in the movie.

Shot over three years, during festive seasons

Telling us more about his project, Sunil says, "The film is based on the orchestra culture in Mysuru, and it is during Ganesha Habba, Dasara and Karnataka Rajyotsava that they are the most active. There are things about the atmosphere then that you simply cannot recreate you have to be there and experience it. So, we had to wait for a year each time to get candid reactions of people. That is why we shot the film over three years during the festivals. Needless to say, it was not a regular film shoot, because we had to shoot in an uncontrolled and live atmosphere.

A climax with 12,000 real actors'

Shooting the climax of the film was also quite an event. Shot last weekend at the Mysuru open-air theatre, close to 35 musicians (all from Mysuru) performed together on one stage for around 12,000 people, who all watched the performance live. Raghu and his band also performed at the free concert. "I directed the climax song of Orchestra, in which 12,000 people of Mysuru acted'. I told the audience that nothing comes free in life, so they had to act in my film (laughs). They were excited. I was hiding behind the drum kit and gave instructions to the audience about when to stand and wave, when to pull out their phones and shine the torch, when to clap along, and when to cheer loudly. There were spontaneous reactions from the audience as well when the song took off on crescendo so they were clapping without me prodding them to do so. The audience was very obliging and kind-hearted, so we had to shoot it only twice. Even if we had paid junior actors, they wouldn't have done it as sincerely, says Raghu.
Originally posted by anasuya43

Suman Nagarkar's next is based completely in the US

What happens when Arjun, an immigrant Indian student in the US, and Sana, a middle-aged Indian woman also in the US, who wants freedom from her abusive husband and a monotonous life, drive from Mexico, across America and into Canada? That's the premise of Suman Nagarkar 'S
next film, Babru, which has been shot across America, consisting of a crew who are all based in USA.

"This is a unique film because it is among the first feature-length Kannada film to be completely made in the US. And shooting for it was a completely different experience. At any given time, we would be six people on set, so everyone was doing everything. It is a travel movie, but we haven't shown the usual monuments in the US, like the Golden Gate Bridge or the Statue of Liberty," says Suman.

Since all the crew members have regular day jobs, the film was shot over 30 days, spread over three months, on weekends. Suman, who has also produced the film, says that she hopes that with this film, people will see that heroines don't need to be in their 20s or early 30s. "In English films, the heroines can be in their 40s or 50s and it doesn't matter, because it is the story that matters. I want to see that in Indian films as well. And with new filmmakers coming up with new stories, I hope that this will become a reality soon," she signs off.

Hi Anasuya 😃

This movie looks different & will be watching for it.
Thanks for your continuous updates 👍🏼
🤗

RANGBIRANGI| TRAILER HD| 

Young generation ...movie..😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iEnDyf_ly8[/YOUTUBE]