PrAja FF:Symbol of love (Complete!!)

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone! Thanks once again for such a warm & hearty welcome to this forum.๐Ÿ˜Š
BTW i wanna tell u , i love writing &i'm thinking of writing my first ff on this forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ. It is going to be a PrAja fic including praja moments during ajabde's pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜ณ& other cute moments with family. What's more, i'm gonna make it totally db & jagmal free.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ So what do u think guys, should i continue or not??๐Ÿ˜•. Ur suggestions r always welcome.๐Ÿ˜Š

INDEX

Chapter-1 Below
Chapter-2 pg2
Chapter-3 pg3
Chapter-4 pg4
Chapter-5 pg5
Chapter-6 pg5
Chapter-7 pg6
Chapter-8 pg7
Chapter-9 pg7
Chapter-10 pg8
Chapter-11 pg10
Chapter-12 pg11
Chapter-13 pg12
Chapter-14 pg15
Chapter-15 pg15
Chapter-16 pg16
Chapter-17 pg17
Chapter-18 pg19
Chapter-19 pg20
Chapter-20 pg21
Chapter-21 pg22
Chapter-22 pg23
Chapter-23 pg24
Chapter-24 pg25
Chapter-25 pg26
Chapter-26 pg27
Chapter-27 pg27

Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plzzz post it fast ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A big yes please continue soon. I have been waiting for such a ff to fill the void left behind by the cvs
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Go right ahead my friend!!!!
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Post it ASAP yaar we always wanted such moments in ajabde's life, can't wait to read your ff๐Ÿ˜Š
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thank u all for ur support & encouragement ๐Ÿ˜Š. Here comes chapter 1.

(Note:The story takes place before db was shot by jagmal . Here she has gone to marwar with her  beloved son)
                                                                        CHAPTER-1 

Maan kanwar stood in the royal kitchen looking perplexed & worried. The beautiful princess of mewar was now looking too horrible with her lovely face covered with wheat flour . She looked around herself , disliking even the atmosphere of the place. The whole kitchen was now a mess-with utensils scattered all over and food stuffs spilled here& there. In a corner lay a few chappatis-disfigured & burnt. She tried tasting the daal which was too spicy & she drank some kheer to nullify its effect only to find that there was no sugar in it. 

Maan(to herself): he eklingji ! na jane hum kyun chand ki baaton mein aa gaye aur chale aaye yahaan sab ke liye bhojan banane. Arey humne man kyun nahi liya ki hume nahi aata ye sab. Aur to aur kitne murkh hain hum jo humne sabhi dasiyon ko bhi yahaan se jane ko keh diya varna kum se kum ve to humari sahayata karti.

-(flashback)-
chand: humne kaha na apse jija ki aap nahi kar sakti
maan: nahi chand, hum avashya kar sakte hain.
chand: nahi aap nahi kar sakti
maan: haan hum kar sakte hain.
chand: nahi
maan: haan
meanwhile kunwar pratap(kp) entered the scene. He looked at his two sisters quarreling among themselves. They always fought on petty issues.He was worried what the matter was now.
kp: arey,arey kya ho gaya ,ab kyun lad rahi hain aap dono?
maan: dekhiye na dadabhai, chand humse keh rahi hai ki hume bhojan banana nahi aata.
chand: haan dadabhai theek hee to keh rahen hain hum, arey inhe to atta gunthna tak nahi aata.
maan: nahi dadabhai hume aata hai bhojan banana.
kp: arey arey, ruk jayiye aap dono.(smirking)vaise maan,kya galat keh diya inhone,arey aap to         chittor ki rajkumari hain , phir aap kyun banayengi bhojan.
maan: accha,to aapko ko bhi lagta hai ki hum nahi kar sakte? humne kaha na aapse ki hume        badhiya bhojan banana aata hai.
kp: to theek hai bana kar dikha deejiye.
chaan: haan haan jija dikha deejiye.
maan: accha thik hai, to kal pratah kal bhojan hum hi banayenge , aur itna swadishta baneyenge ki aap ungliyaan chaatte reh jaayenge.
                                                                 -(flashback ends)-

maan: ab hum karen to kya karen?

As maan sat brooding, ajabde passed by through the corridor .maan was too happy to see her.she felt relieved.
She ran to catch up with her.

maan: bhabhisa , ruk jaayiye bhabhisa.
ajabde turned around only to find her nanand looking no better than a ghost.
ajab:(trying to control her laughter)maan,yeh kya haal bana rakha hai aapne apna?aur aap              yahaan pakshaala mein kya kar rehi hain?
maan: hum batate hain bhabhisa(she narrates the entire incident to a surprised ajabde & asks for her help)
ajab: accha thik hai,hum karte hain aapki madad.
ajabde makes the food anew,telling maan how to do it in each step.

As Udai singh & kp sat down to have breakfast, maan & ajabde served them with the mouth watering food prepared by ajabde. 
us: arey waah,aaj to bhojan bohut hi swadisht bana hai.
As kp took one bite of the delicious food he could tell merely by tasting that the food was prepared by ajabde.But he decided to humour maan.
kp: haan haan dajiraj,swadisht to hoga hi aakhir isse humari behen maan ne jo banaya hai ,          kyun maan?
maan: haan dadabhai,humne kaha tha na aapse?
us: manna padega !vaise maan, aapne itne shighra itna swadisht bhojan pakana kahaan se seekha?
kp: haan maan, yeh to hum bhi jaanna chahte hain.
maan: voh darasal humne sikha to kuch nahi,parantu bhabhisa ne humari sahayata ki.
kp: accha to aapki bhabhisa ne kya,kya sahayata ki aapki.
maan: voh,rotiyaan inhone banayi , sabzi bhi inhoni hi pakayi ...aur...kheer ka swaad bhi inhone   hi badhaaya.
kp: toh phir,aapne kyaa kiya?
maan was left speechless. Meanwhile chand too entered the scene and the brother-sister duo started pulling her legs.
chand: dekha jija,humne kaha tha na apse.
kp: haan maan,kal to badi dinge haank rahin thi aap, ab kya hua?

On the other hand , ajabde who was enjoying the whole conversation suddenly started feeling dizzy.She felt the whole world around her spinning.She fell down unconscious.

chand&maan(together): bhabhisa!!
kp(concerned): ajabde,yeh kya hua aapko?
Kunwar pratap took ajabde in his arms.Then instructing a dasi to call vaidji , he took her to their   room.
so this was chapter 1. i hope u liked it. i know there were no praja moments but i promise to include loads of them in coming chapters๐Ÿ˜ƒ.it was my first ff so pls forgive my mistakes๐Ÿ˜Š& do tell me if u like it.
Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The chapter 1 is amazing
Update it soon
PM when u update a new chapter Edited by Bella02pie - 9 years ago
vvishalini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super dear.continue it soon.