Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: micshy

soup here i dont agree with u ... Misbah doesnot suspects Jannat as some missing person.. and why should she get hold of a case of a missing person... Thers no chance of him to be doing it for purose of Jannat's security... hes doing it for the sole purpose of his own selfish needs and desires.,,,,,  even his ardent admirers would accept that it was a calculative and selfish decision...

Heyyy soup sorry dont want to sound rude... but i dint find ur logic acceptable... i m sorry but it doesnot make any sense to me at all... πŸ˜­

Mic,

SK- is a super spy. He/ She will have access to the database. So Shaad decides to erase Jannat from the files...because SK could harm her just to spite him.

I so want it to be something else...Let us see.πŸ˜‰
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† Deadly idea there!
Jannat is super spy! πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

If only SK could plant that idea in his head!πŸ˜†
Edited by chicksoup - 9 years ago
JShukla thumbnail

Lol an idea just struck my mind...

in a very normal situation... if border army finds such a person who doesnot know about his whereabouts and is saying h does not remember his/her name etc wont teh army get suspicious... i mean he/she could be a secret agent pretending to be an amnesic person...

What does army do then... TO KNOW ABOUT HIS WHEREABOUTS... right ... why dint army guy get suspicious or something... cant she be an agent????

Dimagh ki batti nai jali majpr saab ki ya hormonal major ki batti khubsurat larki ko dekh k bhuj gayiπŸ˜†

I m sure meri army mein aise buddhu major nahi hai...

No surprise that The great SK hes been looking around for so long has been living right under his nose in his own house and he is oblivious to it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, busy romancing🀒🀒

He deserves that honestly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah it seems Major's court marshal is pakka.. giving refuge to an international terrorist, keeping a probable suspect under house arrest without knowing her identity and closing the file to detect her identity.

the crimes are piling up. Poor Sanam is forever in danger in his house 🀒

I hope Aahil finds her soon and takes her away . I am also hoping that this time Aahil questions Sanam why she did not tell him the truth about Sanam2's criminal ways. It has endangered his family, himself and his love... she was let off easily last time. I hope this time she mends her ways and apologises to aahil 😑
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

πŸ˜† Deadly idea there!

Jannat is super spy! πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

If only SK could plant that idea in his head!πŸ˜†

atleast it could be something logical and interesting...

still not agreeing with u on the Shhad part though πŸ˜† Hes selfish and did it fror his own selfish purposes ... but u know thers a high chance that while stalking the forum they ll read ur post and steal the idea to make the major mahaan once agian... πŸ˜†

And btw they will get ideas ki bharmaar if they'd visit the other AT πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› Iddeas phoot phoot k niklnge i m sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The name should be "1000 ways to glorify and justify a lame and a wrong  character"
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

yeah it seems Major's court marshal is pakka.. giving refuge to an international terrorist, keeping a probable suspect under house arrest without knowing her identity and closing the file to detect her identity.

the crimes are piling up. Poor Sanam is forever in danger in his house 🀒

I hope Aahil finds her soon and takes her away . I am also hoping that this time Aahil questions Sanam why she did not tell him the truth about Sanam2's criminal ways. It has endangered his family, himself and his love... she was let off easily last time. I hope this time she mends her ways and apologises to aahil 😑

See i m not saying he should put her in jail straight away .. lets give the leverage to a girl but wont he be atleast for once "suspecting" or keeping a close eye?? or trying to find about her more vigourously ????? what are they actually thinking???

When will Aahil come to take her away... man ... seeing Sanam with this guy is plain nauseating 
JShukla thumbnail

atleast it could be something logical and interesting...

still not agreeing with u on the Shhad part thoughπŸ˜†Hes selfish and did it fror his own selfish purposes ... but u know thers a high chance that while stalking the forum they ll read ur post and steal the idea to make the major mahaan once agian...πŸ˜†

And btw they will get ideas ki bharmaar if they'd visit the other ATπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›Iddeas phoot phoot k niklnge i m sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The name should be "1000 ways to glorify and justify a lame and a wrong character"

πŸ˜†
munusawmy040415 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shaad went missing in today episode. So nice to see only aahil. Shaad is selfish liar and now totally useless as jannat is doing his job of finding more about mizbah. Shaad only suspected mizbah of doing something wrong and then he does nothing!! Oh yes maybe he is writing poems instead of doing exercise to be strong enough not to be pushed over the cliff by a girl. What a shame. If he cannot do anything as a major in battlefield to catch sassi kapour what can he do at home? He wore his uniform only a few days of his first appearance in the show, now he is mr. i am better husband than my father. To hell everyone who try to claim jannat. She was lost and he found her like he found money on the footpath and would hide it in his pocket.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: munusawmy040415

Shaad went missing in today episode. So nice to see only aahil. Shaad is selfish liar and now totally useless as jannat is doing his job of finding more about mizbah. Shaad only suspected mizbah of doing something wrong and then he does nothing!! Oh yes maybe he is writing poems instead of doing exercise to be strong enough not to be pushed over the cliff by a girl. What a shame. If he cannot do anything as a major in battlefield to catch sassi kapour what can he do at home? He wore his uniform only a few days of his first appearance in the show, now he is mr. i am better husband than my father. To hell everyone who try to claim jannat. She was lost and he found her like he found money on the footpath and would hide it in his pocket.

Yes! Every word you said! "FINDERS KEEPERS!". You know like you find a TOY on the side of the road and try to pretend it is yours? Or like you said money? You hide it so the person it REALLY belongs to cant find it?

THAT is what this is! A crime and criminals should be punished. I hope Aahil has this man thrown in jail for fraudulently keeping Aahil's wife in his house as his so called wife! It was coz he had the missing person's file closed off, that Aahil was told by the authorities that "No such file" existed, and that the person is "probably dead". Even STILL fraud Major did it to save her? LOL. The way he looked at her when he said to "cancel the file" made it 100% clear he did it out of PURE selfishness! Nothing else.

He deserves a beating and then jail! GREAT episode today where we didnt have to "Suffer" his selfish fake love and obsession and cheapness of coveting another man's women! Honestly one of the worst characters they have shown on this show. (Wearing the MASK of respectability in front of everyone, but inside just a kidnapper).

MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Lol an idea just struck my mind...

in a very normal situation... if border army finds such a person who doesnot know about his whereabouts and is saying h does not remember his/her name etc wont teh army get suspicious... i mean he/she could be a secret agent pretending to be an amnesic person...

What does army do then... TO KNOW ABOUT HIS WHEREABOUTS... right ... why dint army guy get suspicious or something... cant she be an agent???? 

Dimagh ki batti nai jali majpr saab ki ya hormonal major ki batti khubsurat larki ko dekh k bhuj gayi πŸ˜†

I m sure meri army mein aise buddhu major nahi hai...

No surprise that The great SK hes been looking around for so long has been living right under his nose in his own house and he is oblivious to it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, busy romancing πŸ€’🀒

He deserves that honestly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know what Mischy? I actually thought your right about this! It occurred to me too! I thought this Major is obviously clueless, coz this girl could be an agent, or even SK herself! Pretending to be an amnesia victim and clinging to him so she can go back with him and get whatever he has on her and finish him off!

By giving into his ego and thinking she needed "saving" he may have actually brought in an agent or a killer to his own home! THAT is how smart this guy is! LOL
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
[QUOTE=-subnam-]
Sorry if I offend anyone with this post, but this pakistan track is getting ridiculous. It needs to be wrapped up quickly or else I'll just stop watching the show. It's become that boring. I'm only putting up with the show to see where exactly Sanam and ahil's rishta goes, but honestly, I'm not even sure if I like jannat/sanam anymore. Don't get me wrong -This is just my opinion:)[/QUOTE

Your totally right! No one with taste wants to watch this selfish lying major's obsessed love for amnesia victim he is keeping in his house through lies! His cheapness is so off putting and how he is lusting after another man's women and now trying to STEAL her from him as well. Also, STEAL her from her own identity!

The man is a Major FRAUD! Nothing more, nothing less. Not one un-selfish bone in his selfish narcissistic body. He is a shame to the Army, and a shame to his family as well. If he were my son, I would hang my head in shame for the criminal that he is! When he closed that file, he proved just how selfish and cheap he really is! For his so called "Two week love" he is willing to RUIN this women's whole life and the life of her REAL family too? What a HERO man! LOL
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago