The King is back::Aham SharmaAT #1::Mod Note pg 26 & 126 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Astoria

Hmm yup Its too early to judge Monika hopefully she does wellπŸ˜• bt I agree with Sayee dii at a pt She looks typical Sass bahu serial types😡 Dnt know what Aham will do hopefully Sid wont keep him as a show ka Piece beside the actressπŸ€”
Thats exactly what I am trying to say.Radhika is just too sweet.We don't know about Aham's character.Monica is a newbie and Aham is a phenomenal actor.Will they be evenly matched?

He and Kashmira will look great togetherπŸ˜ƒ.But Monica is sweet too.😳Lets see its something new.Shravan-Kashmira's pairing is new too.I am looking forward to Aham-Monica.Lets see whats their chemistry is like.
You mean Neel n Smaira ?? πŸ˜³ IDK , I'll reserve my comment on this. πŸ€”
Anyways, Monica is sweet n cute . πŸ˜³\
But Kash is a total hawt babe , she's beautiful. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Bamonforever

You mean Neel n Smaira ?? πŸ˜³ IDK , I'll reserve my comment on this. πŸ€”
Anyways, Monica is sweet n cute . πŸ˜³\
But Kash is a total hawt babe , she's beautiful. πŸ˜³

Yeah,Neil and Samaira.BTW,I heard that Aham's character is called Arjun?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

Me too wanted Aham with Kash .. this girl is cute but seems to be a typical hindi show heroin type πŸ˜΅ [I mean Radhika's character] .. BTW hay Gargi .. where is Mishti . long time we talked
Looks like every body wanted that. πŸ˜³ 
Hey Sayanee di. πŸ˜³
I'll tell Mac to come here , she is keeping track of the forum n watching the show.  , you'll find her liking this comment n that. πŸ˜†

Yeah,Neil and Samaira.BTW,I heard that Aham's character is called Arjun?πŸ˜†

I'm already upset thinking Samaira won't be paired with Aham. 
Anyways , yup. W*F. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
Monica n her character are just too...plain, there just can't be any other word to it . She's a plain Jane. πŸ˜† God , it'll suck if she's paired with Aham, even our horrible Vrush was better than her. 

Monica n her character are just too...plain, there just can't be any other word to it . She's a plain Jane. πŸ˜† God , it'll suck if she's paired with Aham, even our horrible Vrush was better than her. 
I agree.πŸ˜†.But, Vrush wasn't even that horrible.Yaar,why couldn't Kash be paired opposite him?Or why could not ST cast Pooja in Radhika's role?

I agree.πŸ˜†.But, Vrush wasn't even that horrible.Yaar,why couldn't Kash be paired opposite him?Or why could not ST cast Pooja in Radhika's role?
Yup, all the articles mentioned Kashmeera is the lead but looks like Monica is the main lead n our show is doomed then. πŸ₯±
Vrush was boring , that's it. N irritating. N she couldn't act. That's all.
So far this girl has proved to be as boring as Nazea. But Nazea was much much prettier than her. 

Yup, all the articles mentioned Kashmeera is the lead but looks like Monica is the main lead n our show is doomed then. πŸ₯±
Vrush was boring , that's it. N irritating. N she couldn't act. That's all.
So far this girl has proved to be as boring as Nazea. But Nazea was much much prettier than her. 
Well,I think that we should give Monica a chance.Lets wait and watch