Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey I watched it!! the first shock to me was kashmira's look..She was so pretty and dashing..then pooja too she too looked very beautiful.the character intro was nice..
    only thing I felt was radhika should stop over dreaming!!it was like a day dream story..still something missed in it..may be AhamπŸ˜†
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

hey I watched it!! the first shock to me was kashmira's look..She was so pretty and dashing..then pooja too she too looked very beautiful.the character intro was nice..

only thing I felt was radhika should stop over dreaming!!it was like a day dream story..still something missed in it..may be AhamπŸ˜†

even I felt the same😲 epi really missed out something thats why jst I had picked up my phone to mssg u😲 nd gave a slight hint to Hemu tooπŸ˜› dnt know what bt something ws a missπŸ€”
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: priya_swathi

I'm yet to watch the first episode πŸ˜³ But with all the reviews here, the epi sounds cool. 

Will come back here after watching it. 

I thot u watched it
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, again I am late.
Nice Start.
Good Camera work.They showed Rishikesh pretty well.I am very much relieved that they dont show any God in the starting.
Kashmira superb, what a beautiful screen presence.
Monica also Good, As a New comer, she did pretty well in First episode.
baaki two boys, failed to impress me.
waiting for Aham entry, missing him.
Overall, good presentation (though too early too comment).
I like it, Hope they dont make it a Saas Bahu series.

Shalini09 thumbnail
Hmmm...Shravan Ki bhi entry Ho gayi...waiting for Aham!!!
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whoa ! Though the promos weren't much appealing ...I'm quite impressed with the story uptil nw!πŸ˜›
Taklu uncle view's r typical orthodoxical ! 
Waiting for Aham to teach him a good lesson πŸ˜ˆ

Sam's mom is pathetic !πŸ₯± Very discouraging !
So both these girl's hv got devils in their house !
Nice episode !
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I liked Radhika. Her entry was good. She looked like a normal girl like me or girls around me. Even I have a friend like she has. lol. More like they are talking about me, feeling very funny.

In promos they've gave some expression of her parents regarding Radhika's friend. That is so funny. Even my parents are like that. πŸ˜†

I just hope they don't bring a hero very soon. Let her do her man marjiya. Shaadi, payar will not go anywhere. It'll happen someday. But before that it is needed to know who I am, what can I do----------or else it'll all end by becoming Mrs. Dixit, Mrs. Chnadra etc. I just loved her thoughts. She is talking just like me. If they can keep the story based on her---------I'll love to watch her everyday. I mean who doesn't want to watch a serial based on someone like herself. 😳
Edited by jhalak7 - 9 years ago
Sphinx. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhalak7

I liked Radhika. Her entry was good. She looked like a normal girl like me or girls around me. Even I have a friend like she has. lol. More like they are talking about me, feeling very funny.

In promos they've gave some expression of her parents regarding Radhika's friend. That is so funny. Even my parents are like that. πŸ˜†

I just hope they don't bring a hero very soon. Let her do her man marjiya. Shaadi, payar will not go anywhere. It'll happen someday. But before that it is needed to know who I am, what can I do----------or else it'll all end by becoming Mrs. Dixit, Mrs. Chnadra etc. I just loved her thoughts. She is talking just like me. If they can keep the story based on her---------I'll love to watch her everyday. I mean who doesn't want to watch a serial based on someone like herself. 😳

well said πŸ‘  πŸ‘
Sphinx. thumbnail
guys!! how was the second episode?? I watched just now repeated morning 8:30..this is a perfect timing for me.
             well coming to the episode...about samira..she was so bold and captivating through out the episode.we came to know about her mom..actually I liked the design of characterization..samira's mom's attitude..her father's love her father's attitude towards his wife..okay hope they would give a convincing reason.
                               the was room scene asking for kajal was so nice and fresh.radhika wow  !!! love this girl she looks like a cute bunny..her smile is so appealing..I really want to say that she is performing  good.this is her first show but  her wo choti choti expressions would not state this is her first show..she is simple..innocent..and the same time capable and presentable.her family set up was so natural..the boy neel is also quite normal as the usual guys..let's see his scope..
                        As a small girl from a small town and craving for an exposure or seeking a source or a hand I can feel that struggle..well portrayed.radhika's father is normal..he would react such while encountering a girl like samira because the world in which he was grown up or the world he see the meaning of a girl is different.so naturally he brought up her daughter too in the same way and wants her to be in the same way..naturally while seeing some guys and girls like samira he gets anger but actually its a fear!!! because in his society his family reputation is judged by a girl's character..
           till now the story is going well..i didn't find anything missing yesterday..may be the first day i think I ecpected more..

Sphinx. thumbnail
pls no posting here!!!  we have some problem in EDT in new forum..pls wait for some time..guys!! this thread has been stopped temporarily for some days..since it is a new forum we cannot have an EDT..so no more posting here.lets discuss in cc.
         Thank you
Edited by dhivyakrish31 - 9 years ago