Users

Frequent Posters

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Star Plus announces launch of Manmarzian':

'Manmarziyan' launch on Star Plus

Manmarziyan' launch on Star Plus

Star Plus has announced the launch of its new fiction Dosti..Yariyaan..Manmarzian', which goes on-air 13 th april 2015.

The show recognises the change in Indian society, and reflects the slow acceptance of every girl's freedom to choose what her heart desires. Produced by the makers of Mahabharat', Swastik Productions, the show features protagonist Radhika Mishra, played by newcomer Monica Sehgal, who is a typical girl next door, but who wants to make her own choices and exercise her Manmarzian.

Radhika who belongs to a middle class family wants to find her true calling and explore the different options that life offers to her. Though accepting of the fact that someday she will do as her parents expect, for now she wants more in life. Like any other 21 year old, she too is not sure what it is that she wants to do, yet her arzi is to get to know herself, explore, dream before she settles into the expected pattern.

Monica Sehgal who hails from Ujjain in real life says, "I can relate to Radhika as it is my story. I put forth my arzi of moving to Mumbai to follow my dream and luckily for me my parents agreed. However, doing your manmarzi cannot mean going against your family, you need to involve and include them in your decision-making process. It is a negotiation for a little time to be allowed to do your manmarzi. I hope Radhika's story strikes a chord with all the young girls of India who just like her want to get to know themselves and forge friendships which will define them."

Kashmira Irani will be seen making a comeback to TV after 7 years with this show, playing the parallel lead role of Samaira. The show explores the friendship of these two girls who challenge and inspire one another at every step of the way to go beyond the ordinary, move out of their comfort zones to discover themselves and find their true calling in life.

Kashmira Irani says, "My life has come full circle as I started off with Swastik Productions and they are re-launching me with this brilliant show. I am sure the audiences will like it as it's young, fresh and so relatable and is the story of most Indian girls".

Along with Monica Sehgal and Kashmira Irani Manmarzian also stars Ahem Sharma as Arjun, and Shravan Reddy as Niel. They are joined by an ensemble cast including TV veteran Mohan Kapoor and Karan Khanna of Just Dance fame.

Manmarzian' replaces MasterChef India' on Star Plus India at 22:30. 

Edited by dhivyakrish31 - 9 years ago
Sphinx. thumbnail

1.This thread is the members only thread.so please join here for the discussions.

2.Try to discuss only about the episodes of Manmarzian.

3.We are not supposed to mock or bash the actors.

4.Only constructive discussions and criticisms are allowed in the thread.
Sphinx. thumbnail

Hit like button to join.
members list will be edited soon
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did anyone watch the episode..?
AhamyTed thumbnail
WHOA ! Pooja Sharma in the first episode πŸ˜›
Didn't expect to see her !
Hope Sharma ji comes soon !
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohkay...
Since no one is talking about the episode, I thought of doing the same...

The episode was actually great n I was impressed with the way of showing everything.
The actors were surprisingly great...
The girl playing Radhika looks simple n has actually done well as a newcomer...
The other girl was seriously impressive.

I was actually really excited to see Pooja Sharma in the very first episode itself... 😳
I just hope Aham Sharma makes his entry soon...☺️

AhamyTed thumbnail
^Thanks for the review Amrit πŸ˜›...Cn u give a short update if possible..?
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am on phone...so cant give a long description...But here is wat happened in short.

The episode starts with a girl writing a piece of poetry for her sister's anniversary. Words fly past her as she is trying to compose the poem. Her sister calls n she tells her of the poetry to which the sister replies, that it is too poetic n complicated for simple minds...Then after some more talking, she puts down the phone, n we get to see her sitting in a shop, filled with antique stuff...

Soon, a new girl enters the shop looking for a rope. Mistaking her intentions as that of suicide, the girl at the shop, Radhika calls her brother n sister's devar to come to the shop n stop her from committing suicide. In the meanwhile, Radhika keeps the girl busy with her prattling till her brother arrives. When the men finally arrive, it is revealed that the girlhad come to buy the rope for her advertisement shoot. The misunderstandings are cleared n the girl leaves.

Later Radhika reaches home...talks to her grandfather about the essence of a woman's life...She wants to know herself but doesnt know how. Her grandfather assures her that when the right time will come, she will know herself. Amidst this conversation, she realizes that she hadnt taken money from the girl for the rope.

Radhika n her brother n the devar go to the shooting spot...where Pooja Sharma is shooting for a commercial 😳
But the shooting stops in between as Pooja reminds the director that the tagline being used in the commercial is already a used one. Everyone is worried, including Samaira( the girl who had bought the rope) about finding a new tagline in a short time when Radhika, amidst everyone speaks out a line from her heart. Everyone is impressed, and that line is finalized for the commercial.

Later Samaira thanks Radhika, pays the price of the rope n gives her card for future use. She also tells Radhika to consider being a writer. Radhika realizes that she has finally got her dream...

Sorry, if I have missed something...not used to writing updates... πŸ˜†
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I forgot it startes today otherwise I would have watched it.
How was the episode?