Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#100|Beauty & The Beast

firefliesHaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
WELCOME TO FIREFLIESHAVEN MANAN AT:
CELEBRATING 100 THREADS OF APPRECIATION

The thing is, when we start a venture whose success is dependent upon the contribution of many people, the feeling of nervousness is always there. For me, it wasn't just that. There was a very fierce competitive streak sprinkled somewhere in my intentions as well.

Let's just do a quick little background for all those who have joined this magnificent place a little later than its inception. Back when the show wasn't the success it is now and the forum wasn't constantly at the number 1 spot, this place used to be a bit tricky to navigate through without getting into fights. Too strong people with very strong opinions clashing and contrasting horribly at any chance they were given...yeah, not the most ideal place to be. But we used to manage. Unhi days ki kahani hai ke I had taken permission to make an adda for MaNan fans to get together and spazz, just in case the forum became too volatile. Khair, this is me you're talking about and it took weeks before that permission was utilized. Here's what happened. Our "rival" group had made themselves a DT and it was getting very active and boy, they were flaunting that activity. Aag tou lagni hi thi. So someone posted in the forum ke humein bhi AT chaiye. Maine bola, ijazat tou hai lekin DT because apparently "no official Jodi was confirmed in the show by the cast or the makers so ATs can't be made of unofficial couples". Yeah, that was an actual excuse we got by the higher up authorities. I made my position very clear that making a DT isn't a big thing for me, woh main bana lungi but the rules of a DT are different than of an AT (we can't go over the top fangirly in the DTs) (spoiler alert - we did) and I wouldn't make a DT if its fate was to be inactive and eventually die. Catty, back then she used to Catty and not this username which Rida can't even pronounce correctly, messaged me and encouraged me to make the DT anyway and MaNanians will make it a hit.

Tou aadhi raat ko, maine Allah ka naam liya aur lag gayi kaam pe.

Seriously, the layout I made for the first official adda for MaNanians, Fireflies Haven DT, was such a drop dead gorgeous thing with so much thought put into it ke main apne aap se impress hogayi and I literally ASKED people to tareef me Kasmey! That DT was so gorgeous! And such a pain to make! But I am nothing if not all out crazy so I took all the pains necessary and made a fantabulous DT.

Then I crashed and went to sleep.

Next day, I woke up.

And cried out in horror.

It was like the place was on fire! MaNanians from all over the forum rejoiced and started posting in the DT, bonding and discussing the present and the future and the things of the past. My reaction was totally like o.O. Ye HO kya raha tha yahan pe?! Thak thak thak, pages upon pages being filled with mouthwatering discussions. DISCUSSIONS! Like legit proper discussions! Intellect ki factory khul gayi thi by god. All my initial fears that the place would die out went running out the window. Andar se main bohat khush thi but I did show some Hitlergiri and told them to effin' calm down a bit! But suntan  kon tha? AND KYUN?! We were getting gems over gems of episodes and so much material to discuss and dissect! Itni concentration se padhai ki hoti tou is waqt world famous bann jana tha humein.

Oh and beeteedubz, while our rival DT was stuck on their first DT, we finished a couple or more than them. Can I get a HELL YEAH?!

So, things went on pretty smoothly for a while. We were all a big happy family loving MaNan together. All the while missing a proper home because DT always feels a bit cold. People became sighing ke kaash AT hoti and I kept telling them about the stupid reasoning we were getting for not making an AT. Then one fine day, Rafz decided to grace the place with her presence and wo tou hai hi walking volcano. She, alongside others, got me convinced to try one more time and ask for AT permission.

So, I took a deep breath and messaged a GM about the permission for AT, citing examples from the show and cast that MANAN IS THE OFFICIAL END GAME!!!

Tick tock, tick tock, tick...

I waited patiently.

Some hours later, I got the reply.

Celebration time, we got the permission.

I went back to the DT and SHOUTED this good news to the peeps (it was very late I think, koi nahin thawahan pe 🤣 Wasting another moment was a SIN so I just went to work. I planned everything in my head and ran it by a few people because I am weird that way. Like, I need constant reassurance ke jo karrahi hun sahi karrahi hun. Mainly it was just Rafz I was troubling cuz nayi nayi dosti after purani purani dushmani but that's another tale. Haan so! That night! Oh lord, that was one heck of a fun night. Fun, now. But at that time it was just pressure pressure pressure! Oh God, I acted like a slave driver that night! 🤣 Asking Shells for one thing, Catty for another, and Nyxx was also there though she wasn't doing anything but she kept me company till the wee hours of morning. Oh yeah, it took me like 6-7 hours to make the basic structure of the AT. And I did all on my own with some major assistance from anyone who was online (Zoha, Catty, Rafz, Shells). But like I said, it was way past the bedtime of normal humans so everyone just disappeared one by one. Only vampires out of their coffins kept me company. Them and Nyxx (Dee, to normal humans like you).

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Wow, just looking at this one can see ke everything that happens here is so extreme. Jiska inception hi itna hectic hua ho, wo jaga khud kya hogi? Ah well, that's something every member of this AT knows best.

So anyways, from there on we had a full ijazat to go all Tharki! Yeah, Tharki. That's what I used to call MaNan fans. Cuz we were certified tharkis. God, the fun this place had going on all day, especially at night! When everyone left their beds and grabbed their phones, laptops, desktops and typed away on the keyboard filling pages after pages of the AT. As Catty still famously say, "Don't say hi' when  you come here and just jump in!" This place is a freakin' tornado! And the discussions were on EVERYTHING. More like the discussions were bipolar. On one page serious discussions like Manik's trouble past is being discussed and then on the next, naada khu lgaya 🤣 It's like sabki besharmiya heen nikalti thi! 🤣We made SexPots out of Doctors! WHAT MORE PROVE DOES ONE NEED OF THIS PLACE'S THARKINESS?! But in all honesty, sometimes thing did go a bit overboard and that was before the Kameeni Partner Rida graced us with her presence. I remember on one AT I posted a strict note to keep things under check and not make it all sexual. That kinda spilled thanda PaNi on everyone for some time. Oh, that note was impressive. Can someone hunt it down and post it here? Because I clearly remember re-reading it and patting myself on the shoulder🤣

We had phases, I'm sure this place still does but I can't speak for now so lemme stay back in the memory lane. My most favorite phase was the hashtag phase. Talking in sentences is so mainstream. Using hashtags to convey messages, now that's kewl 😎

#BabaPaNiBahao

And that phase coincided with the start of the very famous PaNi awkwardness which frankly never stopped. Oh! And the discreet stalking of a very famous facebook group! 🤣 ADULT SHOE!! 🤣Seriously, BEST days!🤣 All the famous nicknames like Baba and Laddoo originated from this place because, like I said, sab pagal saath jama honge tou aise hi dhandhe honge. But that doesn't mean that the pagalpanti was restricted to the AT only. Our AT members went out in the main forum and #PaNiBahaDiyasab pe. One special kudos to Bolty for her epic Alien drawing and the shudh hindi ke promo WUs contributed by various members.

And how can I forget the Diwali night? One pic released and hickeys were discussed. The spoiler for THE KISS and how everyone lost their marbles. The never ending Musicana night and everyone crying for the sun to show its face.Theories coming true. Characters either making us proud or making us want to hurl things at them. Conflicting opinions of the members, all discussed so amiably and maturely. *sigh* Man, this place is one treasure chest of memories.

It's true that all of us might not have been present for all the things that happened here. But whatever that we experienced, that's priceless. Really. 100 ATs and I am pretty sure none of them were uneventful. I might not have been part of many ATs but coming back here at any time is like coming back to a precious place. So warm, so cozy, so 18+ and blue blue. I don't think I ever once came across an AT which we struggled to finish. In fact, the struggle was to not finish cuz kasmey, nayi AT kon banaye?! 🤣 Despite us having an official AT account, sab barre sust nikamme! Koi kaam hi nahin karta. Now, that's another thing that no one remembers the password to the account 🤣

For the record, I did NOT squeeze lemons. I am a very shareef ladki. Mereko badnaam karte ho sab [K]

Idk what else to say. Partner said that I have to go down memory lane and talk about how this AT came to be. To be honest it came into being just one night. No big planning ke ye karenge, wo karenge. Bus, hogaya.Ab hogaya tou chalraha hai. Chalraha hai tou chalta hi rahega...The first AT was made in October, 2014. It's April, 2015. Wow! 6 months? That's half a year. And infinite memories with many more to come. I just...it feels really good to know that this place is still basically the same. A bit of a change here and there, but still, the best thing about this forum. And the most intimidating. Tell you what, forget everything for the 100th. And make this AT just about yourself. Because if anything is true then it's this: no one makes MaNan except MaNanians. That's you guys. Take you guys away and there's nothing left. So for this day (because I am pretty sure ye cheez 24 hours se pehle hi khatam hogi, saying this with experience🤣, take a trip down memory lane. Where were you when this place was being made? How did you join in? What changed? What was good and is better now? What's meh now but used to be ahmazing? Idk..anything. Anything that's special to you and related to this place, say it out right here. Chances are it will be shared, not just by you, but many people around here.

Phadde, fasaad, chidd..sab chalta hai. It's family yaar and families aisi hi hoti hain<3

Love,
Mais.

(lostmymusic.)

Edited by firefliesHaven - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firefliesHaven thumbnail

firefliesHaven thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1j2Ye7k7_4[/YOUTUBE]

*VM BY RUBYS07*
101 REASONS TO LOVE MANAN.
firefliesHaven thumbnail

firefliesHaven thumbnail

...Serendipity...

.FunLuvingGirl.

.GrangerMalfoy.

.Peeves.

.SilentOcean

.SmokeySilence.

: robs

_keertu_

roshini_rj

MissAaliya

madhu245

Aliyagogoi

Anamadya

angel_7

angelic_princes

ANGELshweta

arathim

arnavlover98

Arshirox97

AzureLitch

BetsySMathew

chahaat.

D_mi_cheeky_me

loquacious_me

Muggle_Diaries

--Doyel--

sonia_1

Diiyaa95

dushturain

faizaskhan

.lostatsea.

fan145

Fawadlicious

filter.coffee

firefly..

foram.

Forever19

funkylicious

apardh_ba

geet.a

harinisriram39

hasnaa678

-HJ-

in_luv_wit_life

indiansrock7

Ireena7

ishneetb

juhimathur33

Jyotika95

kapk

kaumudisss

kittu431

Krishnaa_Nair

KriyaanshManan

lostmymusic.

AnomanderRake

Sparks-galore

diva28

nyxx

naziya42
topsy003
Minz_Arsha
smitaiqbal
Ratatouille
annboleyn
13thwish
apekshajain15
b.sarika2
lucky.m
.ishqbulava.
RKDramebaaz
Snigs.
aishu3003
TheShipWeirdo
danceismyworld
shelly_o8
Medha.S
zohasad2.0
charminggenie
-.serendipity.-
pickachu
radhika_kiran
OneThatGotAway
Sanely_Insane
N_Niya
aftermath..
ZAHARA.
Malika.Dua
-Crazy..Life-
manikfan
noorie30
Flame.Of.Rose
thelittlethings
sindhu4karanika
swetha4avzm
tamanna2
FateBeChanged
Asra_KSG
DrashtiArjitfan
skylar
KAS_Nisha_ArSha
-slyph-
Preternatural
ParthKiBabe
Sush94
VKlovesFK
TasmiaFaye
angelammu
Surbhiholic.
ToralRas
ForeverForU
-Naz.Karam-
sadaf_5
aditi_arsha
meera2014
-DEvil_Heart-
Idealistic
-MyMy-
mi_cheeky_me...
Shefni
kandykandy
nneeiill

loveparudZAYA

Loveurlife1

Mamthasridhar

manahil94

MaNanFF

mann_mera

MaybeSomeday...

medha16

milky9

Mimintis

Miraiha

mishaarshi

missfilmy
BetsySMathew
KriyaanshManan
apardh_ba
kittu431

-MKB-

MKrayZee

moonstonespirit

nicky13

nits_viratholic

-Noura-

NushIsh

NushIsh

OkThanksBye

pankti1105

-Patakaa-

poopymaster

PrincessAshVik

PrincessSnowhite

priyanka3677

priyanka3677
-HJ-

PunjabiKudi_17

punya25

Rajeshwari_KR

rubys07

Rutu01

sadafarsha

sal_aphrodite

Saranvir

Sassenach

saudade

sauris

shahz
yelove
queenontimbaktu
..MereWhisper..

shibz

sim45

snehalovegurti

So_Naley

Souma.N

Srujana7.Manan

Stardust09

sucker4lovestory

-Swetha-
Ribelle_IshRa

tharuma

TheFaerieQueen

U_R_Beautiful

VruShan_MaNan

Zaya.priyanka

zrn1312

Total Number: 102

firefliesHaven thumbnail
firefliesHaven thumbnail

Once upon a time...that's how it all begins. That is how every fairy-tale comes to be, from once upon a time to the last happily ever after. The journey amidst these two sentences; that's the part where you fall irrevocably in love with the characters, with every small nuance, with the enchantment, with the magic, with their fate, with everything that conspires to make this journey breathtaking.

That's how theirs began too. Once upon a time: enchanting everyone a little more with every chapter of their life.

Beauty and the Beast - the reason, we chose this theme, among others, is quite simple. It's simply MaNan. Not Cinderella, not Snow White, (definitely not Hansel and Gretel) but Beauty and the Beast.

The story is not about a lost girl burdened with life's atrocities.

The story's not about a charming Prince who comes to ravish and rescue her.

The story's not about a girl's transition from a maid to a Queen.

The story's not about a kiss that woke the sleeping beauty.

Not really.

This story's about a strong headed girl who dares to dream for more. She doesn't know what exactly that is, she just smiles, and dreams. She's a girl who believes in true love and fate. Who is not ready to compromise until she finds it, finds more; finds the magic.

The story's about a beast, lost in a dark dark castle and drowning in despair and having a luncheon with defeat. He's the beast who longs to be loved but his heart far too shielded. He is extreme and he is unforgiving. 

The story's about her light.

The story's about his darkness.

The story's about seeing past facades.

The story's about beauty. The beauty you find when you look past the beast. The beauty of heart that enchants a beast.

Of chances at love.

Of fighting for the people who're worth it.

About true love and overcoming every obstacle that lies in the path.

About making the impossible come alive.

About finding the kind of fated love you'd dreamt about.

About finding someone who sees through the ugliness that had marred your life.

About second chances and about finally finding light.

About acceptance and forgiveness.

She's not just a beauty and he's not just a beast. He's an army ready to fight her beasts and she's an Amazon who's hell bent upon finding the beauty that resides inside the Beast.

Before her, he used to be a Monster, he wanted to be a monster. He used to be invincible, unmatched, and cruel. It didn't matter if his reality was something else. But inside all that black laid the need for light. His world was ugly, desolate, and full of atrocities. He was drowning in it, the darkness consumed him, and it suffocated him. 

And like a firefly, like Belle, she drifted through the woods and into his world. A tiny little girl, a tiny little soul and then she shattered him with a tiny little fist and the shock reverberated through his whole kingdom.

The beauty found kindness inside the beast.

And the beauty offered him a lifetime of peace.

The beast, overwhelmed, fell to pieces.

The black disappeared, light rose through the ashes.

She taught him how to love, because truly, who could ever love a Beast? Who could ever accept a Monster?

"He's not a Monster." 

She did.

She flooded his world with light and taught him to love.

This is their story.

It started with once upon a time' and someday will find its happily ever after. Because, even if there's pain, as long as they're together, they're already in their happily ever after. Because the beast is incomplete without his beauty. The beauty cannot be without her beast. And that is what this is all about.

The Story of Beauty & the Beast.

The Story of Manik & Nandini.

firefliesHaven thumbnail

firefliesHaven thumbnail

Amongst the cluster of Lights, Camera and Action, two silhouette were walking, erm, marching maybe, towards the light to begin the work assigned to them. They were uncomfortable, unsure, uninterested but still they went ahead for they were professionals'.

Hitting off the show with his boyish grin, Parth Samthaan went on inaugurating the cause, I mean the thread.

"Welcome to the brand new Appreciation Thread of Pyar Tuney Kya Kiya!"

Cringing at his obvious' mistake and unfocussed' state, Niti Taylor stepped up correcting him and said, "It's 100ty Appreciation Thread of MaNan, where's your focus?"

Correcting himself and placing his focus' properly, Parth continued, "Haan, welcome to the 100th Appreciation Thread celebration of MANAN. It's great, I mean, all the supports and love given by the members in making it a 100.Hai na?" a long way earning a fumbled reply from Niti, "Uh... Haan, and keep loving and supporting the ATs like this."

To cease the fall of temperature, Ayaz Ahmed finally stepped in, to have his own share of fun, and in process give fans, the stuff to troll about. "What's up guys? Why is everything so 'Frozen' here? Let it go, let it go. It's an AT celebration. 100th MaNan AT, Niti how do you say it? MaNaan?" Ayaz piped up.

Niti cringed, again, at the once again, obvious error committed by yet another boy on the set all the while wondering when will they ever grow up, "It's Manan Ayaz. MaNan."

But, who could ever stop Ayaz? "Yeah, that. And it's so quiet. Make some noise, Princess Parth, AmIrite?" and what followed were disarrayed strings of mumbling and fumbling, curses and glares, and of course, the pre dominant awkwardness'.

Parth: "Of course it's a big occasion."

Niti: "Yes, I'm so happy for our Manan fans. They made this AT so special, every one of them have given so much supports to us. MaNan is nothing without MaNanians."

Parth: "And you would be surprised to know, ki humse zyada it is them who understand our characters."

Niti: "And also the rumours that someone from the creative team stalks them and address some really pressing issues highlighted by them."

Ayaz: "I am way more amazing than you two, I know few MaNanians by name too. Like there is Mais, lostmymusic., Who started this whole thing, and also if sources are to be believed, she fanned the PaNi fire too."

Parth: "Hey wait, that's a freaking whole report you got on members. Show me what all that's in your bag.

Ayaz: "Nothing much, just some stuff, a fan told me about a few shinning stars and glowing fireflies of AT when I asked her since its 100th AT and THEY are the people who made it to 100 so they deserve special mention. Seriously, has chivalry died completely in this era?

Niti while snatching Ayaz's phone continues to read, "Oh and then there is Adhi (AnomanderRake), Bushra (Sanely_Insane), Rafi (Onethatgotaway), Shelly (Lilith.) and Dee (nyxx) who are the trollers of AT. Ask them to pun one of the most spiritual of scenes and they will do it. What the hell? They are so talented and here I can't even troll to save my life."

Ayaz: "A man is known by the company he keeps, no problem, mere saath rehte rehte seekh jaogi."

Parth: "They are so cute, there is a Doc (SexPot), Genie (charminggenie), Wish (13thWish) and Box (BoxedIn), the analyst of AT. WAIT A MINUTE. This Doc person even explained love with science. Hopefully Nandini gets her focus on science back.

Niti: "So you mean, you don't want to see Manik and Nandini together? Dare say yes Parth and you have a whole brigade to throttle you lead by Ruby (Ruby07) and Medha (Medha.S)"

Ayaz: "Err, Niti, sorry to burst your bubble, but this Princess here, well not Princess but her character has a special squad, Manik Protection Squad known as MPS. Rida (MaybeSomeday..), Aditi (Flame.Of.Rose) and Shriya (Firebolt) are the ones who founded it and trust me when I say this, they would die defending Manik, they really would.

Niti: "Ayaz, apparently I knew of this before you *sticks out tongue* and they are the same people pissed off at Manik these days and also they are MPS and not PPS."

Parth: "You might know of them but you definitely don't know about resident Bacchi (TheShipWierdo) and trust me when I say this, she fangirls like anything. She can solely drive the whole AT with laughter, with her antics and her one of a kind fangirling. And the drama queen that she is, I know, she will defend me."

Niti: "In your dreams, sure"

Ayaz: "Am I dreaming this? You guys are having an argument? Legit argument? Matlab vaah, these people really are amazing."

Parth: "Shut up! They really made this AT a phenomenon. They give us so many inputs."

Niti: Exactly, they're brilliant people; they're crazy talented and one hell of a bunch. In fact, every single one of them, whether it be the old ones or the new ones who've now filled the place with their liveliness and great depth, their lyrics or an awesome sense of humor, have been a huge part. And thus we are here to reward them with awards.

Ayaz: "Don't forget their co verb for your cockblocked sexual life Manan. They are so worried about your blue you know pokemons."

With this the already existing awkwardness, reaching a new height, Parth and Niti just wished for the earth to swallow them or for the sea to gulp them, but they won't go anywhere, of course, for they are professionals'

But who dare stop Ayaz so he continues, "Also the kiss..."

Parth: "Err... Ayaz, I think you have to leave it to us. We'll handle."

Ayaz: "Sure, if you want to be left alone with Niti, I can leave.", and he winks and moves to walk but not before giving his final advice, "But you both should get into your MaNan characters, to melt the frozen waters. You know what I mean?"

With that Ayaz walks away singing Let it go, let it go' while Parth and Niti just rusd away at the first given sign for they have to get into their characters'

firefliesHaven thumbnail

Nandini: "Filmfare Awards, Indian Television Awards, Music Awards..."

Manik: "Professor Nandu, just what are you trying to say? Yeh ek ke baad ek awards kyun bol rae ho?"

Nandini: "Toh let me finish na, haan so as I was saying, yeh saare awards, you must have heard right?"

Manik: "Haan toh? Nandini, as usual you are not making any sense."

Nandini: "Let me make sense na. You know, these awards na, they are not special anymore. Matlab, we know, har saal toh honge hi so excitement nae rehta. But you know, kal hi mujhe pata chala, of awards dedicated to the people who love us."

Manik: "Who love us? Matlab? What are you talking about?"

Nandini: "Manik, I am talking about 100th MaNan AT awards, a special shout out to the people who stayed for us through all the turbulence."

Manik: "Nice haan. I am impressed. So without any further delay let us get started with the event of the night, of 100th MaNan AT Awards."

Nandini: "100 ATs Manik, would have been quite a journey for them, nae?"

Manik: "Nostalgic much? Well that's our first award."

Nandini: "The person receiving this award keeps the feels alive, reminisces, rewinds, and brings in old emotions."

Manik: "I know this one, its none other than Apardh_Ba, our very own Feel Giver'

Apardh_Ba - Nostalgic much.

Keeps the feels alive, reminisces, and rewinds, brings in old emotions.

Award: Feel giver.

Manik: "Since we are going down the memory line, do you remember the time when you entered the SPACE?"

Nandini: "Of course I do, I was a beginner there, feeling..."

Manik: "Shy, unsure , amazed yet so eager, right? Well there is this person among MaNanians too, who is just like you were back then."

Nandini: "Are you talking about Zrn1312? But doesn't hasn't she got Miss No(Vice)' Award? She ain't like me. You are mistaken."

Manik: "Stay in delusion if you want"

Zrn1312 -  AT's Beginner

Shy,unsure ,wide eyed yet so eager.

Award:  Miss No(vice)

Nandini: "Manik do you remember your OCD with making me shine all the time. Kitne weird the tum and mujhe bolte ho that I am weird."

Manik: "Those days. Sigh. Why can't you like that again. Its was so easy getting things done from you. Now a days toh..."

Nandini: "Manik Malhotra I didn't knew you were eagerly waiting for a punch reprise. Shut up. And I was remembering that particular trait of yours because the next award we are about to give away reminded me of that. This girl, she is ATs Ivory, serene, pristine and wise. *mumbles* unlike you."

Manik: "Oh, so you are talking about Snow White' White_Beauty. I wonder where is her harem of 7 dwarfs? Do you have any idea?"

Nandini: "Nope *shakes head enthusiastically*."

Manik: "Then stop reacting as if you are one of them and are hiding it from me."

White_Beauty - AT's Ivory

Serene, pristine and wise

Award: Snow White

Manik: "I shall never ever forget how cute you looked... not, ha, when you were running hither and thither scared of that non existent rat. Vaise that information came in handy haan."

Nandini: "Stop making fun of me and vaise bhi I am not the only one who gets scared of animals. There is this MaNanian too who is scared of puppies, atleast I can say I adore them. Hmph. But you know what? She loves Siddharth Malhotra just like me. I can seriously go and fangirl with her about him."

Manik: "And just like you she gets lost in market, easily and cries at drop of hat *deadpans* wanna go and fangirl Siddharth' now?"

Nandini: "Well guess what? She is not like me since her award name describes YOU. So people here goes the award of Lost Soul' to our very own Sid lover, zoha.asad."

zoha.asad. - Sidharth lover.

Loves Sid, scared of dogs(puppies), gets lost in markets, cries. 
Award: Lost soul.

Manik: "Nandini, when was the first time I said sorry? Why do you think Dhruv is behaving the way he is? And also, I don't understand whats wrong with Cabir's Mom, saari moms ko aise kyun hona hota hai?"

Nandini: "Manik, breathe. Whats wrong with you? Itne questions?"

Manik: "Well I was trying to imitate ATs inquirer but guess, no one can compare to her deep, warm yet zealous-self."

Nandini: "Of course no one can be compared to her, its Arathim, Miss Zany Brainy'."

Arathim - AT's inquirer

Deep, warm but zealous.

Award  - Miss zany brainy

Manik: "Hua kya hai? Chehra kyun latka hua hai?"

Nandini: "Main kya karoon? No matter how much I try I just can not mix two things up to create something new, you know, like hybrids and stuff."

Manik: "I know Nandini that you can do wonders, like changing me, handling Fab5 but you ain't Miss Hybrid you see, omnipresent, creature of night, silent yet brave. Its just one"

Nandini: "Sigh. Fine. Its moonstonespirit, ATs werewolf'. *I am not jealous, no not at all.*"

Moonstonespirit - Miss Hybrid

Omipresent, creature of night, silent yet brave

Award: AT's werewolf

Nandini: "Manik, lets take a break from our daily rendezvous."

Manik: "Break? But why? Its not that we are fighting or throttling each other that we need break."

Nandini: "Yes we aren't but Manik, those breaks na, they are just so peaceful just like ATs quietude, always wise, calm collected yet emphatic."

Manik: "Oh so you are talking about KhushiPyar, AT ki apni, Miss Tranquilty'."

KhushiPyar - AT's quentitude.

Wise, Calm, collected yet emphatic

Award: MissTranquility

Manik: "Nandini don't you think we should take a break now since we've been talking about breaks?"

Nandini: "What breaks? We are doing work here Manik!"

Manik: "You know breaak? Break? Lunch break? Erm kiss break?"

Nandini: "HA-HA-HA Manik Malhotra you are so funny-Not."

Manik: "Come on I need to have something spicy. Food."

Nandini: "Well that's our next award too. Spicy, chilly, proper sweet and sour."

Manik: "You're talking about poopymaster aren't you? Our very own Miss Chili Sauce'"

Poopymaster - AT's Mary Poppins.

Aorable, sarcastic , sexy yet "sweet n sour ".

Award: Miss Chilly sauce

Nandini: "Manik stop staring at me."

Manik: "Then you stop distracting me!"

Nandini: "Excuse me? How am I distracting you?"

Manik: "You're scrunching your nose. Don't do it, it makes me want to kiss you."

(somebody in the audience squeals hard)

Manik: "Wait who was that?"

Nandini: "Who else? Our very own MaNanian who can survive on nothing but the nose kisses."

Manik: "Oh yes, So the next award goes to forever 19 our Miss Pictionary'."

Forever19 - AT's Yogi.

K-Drama addict, nose kiss expert, 16-tailed cutie pie.

Award: Miss Pictionary.

Nandini: "Manik, tum kitne sweet ho. Like you help me every single time and tend to me as if I am porcelain doll. You always, always make me feel so special."

Manik: "Woah! Itni tareef, achanak se? Everything fine? What's with this sweetness galore?"

Nandini: "And that Manik is the next MaNanian we are talking about. She is such a sweet girl, contributing in everything be it good or bad. The most cute part is whenver she sees us happy, she goes starry eyed. Like our happiness matter so much to her."

Manik: "Oh you are talking about fan145, I see. I know right, such a sweet girl but don't know why these people were cruel to give such mean award to her. Late Lateef Stalker', who does that anyway?"

Nandini: "As if you never were mean."

Manik: "Hey I heard that. I am offended."

Nandini: "Then go in a corner and cry for your buddy."

Fan145 - Sweetness galore.

Contributes in everything, good or bad. Starry eyed.

Award: Late lateef stalker.

Nandini: "What happened Manik, why so exasperated?"

Manik: "It's Alya. I mean how, kaise kar leti hai voh yeh sab? How on earth she knows every freaking thing going in college? Like chalti phirti news reporter hai."

Nandini: "Ha! But she got nothing on ATs reporter. She is spoiler alert, news broadcaster, keeps calm and spoiler on."

Manik: "Are you talking about Sauris, yeah she indeed is very Source full'."

Sauris - AT's reporter.

Spoiler alert, news broadcaster, keeps calm, spoiler on.
Award: Source full.

Manik: "I like this this Miss Violet' Award."

Nandini; "Huh, why?"

Manik: "Are you getting jealous? Arre baba I told you, right? You don't need to get jealous. Its just that this person is distinct, sexy, super-perceptive but with a dash of rebellion just like me."

Nandini: "Who told you, you are sexy? You are not. Its just ATs Edna, Pankit1105 who is Miss Violet'."

Pankit1105 - AT's Edna

Distinct, sexy, super-perceptive but with a dash of rebellion

Award: Miss Violet.

Nandini: "Yayyy, I found it! Finally a person who is like me. She is so amazing. I love her."

Manik: "Hold on! Who are you talking about and how is SHE like YOU?"

Nandini: "Arre I am talking about ATs architect and you know, she is way cooler than someone I can't name here. Creative with words, insightful, loves black, Drashti Dhami, and the AT. Hates misrepresentation of South Indians in cinema just like me. I mean, why don't people understand the awesomeness there?"

Manik: "You know, you should take a break, you don't seem to stop. Just ATs architect and I would have known you were talking about Shefni, Bushy's Fav Fangirl'."

Shefni - AT's architect(But wayy cooler than PP)

Creative with words, insightful, loves black, DD, and the AT. Hates misrepresentation of South Indians in cinema.
Award: Bushy's fav fangirl.

Manik: "Well this person is more like you than anyone else, such a Proud feminist' she is, ek dum original piece."

Nandini: "Are you reminiscing my punch?"

Manik: "Shut up! It was not funny. And anyways other than that she has lot more traits like you like she is sweet, smart, sentimental, friendly, talkative, and loves analyzing everything."

Nandini: "I know this one and I love this girl too. So the award of Proud Feminist' goes to Geet.a.

Geet.a. - Original piece.

Sweet, smart, sentimental, friendly, talkative, travels, a lot, and loves analyzing people/characters.

Award: Proud Feminist.

Cabir chirps in, nonchalantly, not caring about MaNan doing their, err jobs, obviously.

Cabir: "What are you guys doing? Huh? Planning another morcha??

MaNan together: "Morcha? What morcha? We're doing awards, 100th AT celebration awards for the members."

Cabir: "Riiight, I remember, I was here to do that too, but my attention span, you know right. Haha. Shoo you both go get a room. I'm here to do my job. Go!"

Manik: "Abey oyye, we aren't going anywhere. It is our job!"

Nandini: "Exactly, you go away."

Cabir: "Erm Manik woh tu kuch kehraha tha na about backroom being locked? I just came from there. it's empty now. Don't you people want to take some re-e-e-e-est? Alone, I mean you know bethke shaanti se?"

Nandini: "What rest? No."

Manik: "Actually, yes! Yes! Cabir, of course. How can I forget! Guys we will be back. Until then, we hand over the awards to Cabir."

Nandini: "But..."

*dragging Nandini away*

Cabir: "So guys, the next award, is very interesting, like me of course. It's interesting coz wherever she goes, she creates a stir, like me. She is E-P-I-C like me. Aaand she loves Manik, like...err you get it. None other than Onethatgotaway (for stupid people) a.k.a Rafi who is the only deserving person to win "Godmother Of Lulz Award". "

Onethatgotaway - Creates a stir.

Carries epic as her middle name, sense of humor lajawab, hates Parth, loves Manik. Abb woh junoon khatam.

Award: Godmother of lulz.

Cabir: "Do you think Unicorns exist? Do people in outer space have mundane problems like us? Oh I love The Rock, coz he is hard. You see what I did there?

Okay, I should stop from being random to punning. That's just the other member's forte. The cat, no not the cute cats you see in videos, the dirty cat, AnomanderRake a.k.a Adhira bags the witty catty of the AT. Purr at that you guys!"

AnomanderRake - Pun to random, in an innuendo.

Cat of the AT, purrs at dirty, owns the innuendos. Always on a random high.

Award: Witty catty

Cabir: "Moving on to the next award, Ooh I like this one. It's got sass and sexy, and who has sass and sexy apart from cheese burst Pizza? Ofcourse, shellyofflimits  a.k.a  Shelly, the Forever Sexy. *AC on karo bhaiyya*"

Lilith: Sass queen.

When she loves, she loves with all her heart, but when she hates, you piss in your pants.

Award: forever sexy

Cabir: "I know you guys want me to GTFO and send in your MaNan. I know, and I'm coming to the climax, with this last award from my side, she is a star, well, star of Genie, Sautan of Bushy, and does some deep shit analysis. Comes with the best ending. Pun intended, d'oh. Nyxx a.k.a Dee, the amazing climax-er and the accidental punny. Come here you, take it from me, err, take the award.

And now that I've done my job, gave a nice climax, I'm going to go, take a shower, a cold shower. And you guys have your MaNan right back."

Nyxx - Best climax-er ever.

Comes up with analysis which go deep, and have climaxes. Smart ass and Genie's star.

Award: Accidental punny

Manik: "I see, Cabir is out of picture now, but that is our Cabir, do you know about YOUR Cabir?"

Nandini: "Socho socho, she is realist, sassy, naughty, sadist, the ultimate source of all things horror and gore."

Manik: "Can't guess?"

Nandini: "Arre she is our very own Miss. Sassy',  Medha.S"

Medha.S - Real life Cabir.

Realist, sassy, naughty, sadist, the ultimate source of all things horror and gore.

Award: Ms. Sassy.

Nandini: "Manik why are you so bipolar? I mean at times you are so sweet and at times you are just like monster. Matlab, no one can say when which version of yours will be triggered?"

Manik: "You mean to say I am sweet and sour? Well that's our next Award, Miss Sweet and Sour."

Nandini: "Oh, I know this girl. She is just so curious, ever present, engaging and endearing."

Manik: "Yes I am talking about ATs Bubble Bebe, Zaya.Priyanka, Miss Sweet and Sour'."

Zaya.Priyanka  - AT's Bubble Bebe

Curious,  every present, engaging and endearing.

Award: Miss Sweet n sour

Nandini: "What are you trying to do Manik? What The Hell!"

*snatches Veena from him*

Manik: "I was just trying to be creative Nandini and you know, show off the mere glimpses of my awesomeness."

Nandini: "Your awesomeness? Its like blink and you miss. You are THAT awesome. *deadpans*  and also you aren't like Blue Moon of the AT who is just so talented and creative and did I told you, an ah-mazing VM maker?"

Manik: "Fine, its Doyel people! *grumbles*"

Nandini: "Tum na kissi kaam ke nahi ho! Doyel my girl, come here you and proudly take away the award of Blink&(U)Miss'."

Doyel -  Blue Moon

Talented, VM maker, creative

Award: Blink&(U)Miss

Nandini: "*sings* Never say never"

Manik: "Seriously? Justin Beiber? Some quirky taste you have. Let me go and get ear plugs"

Nandini: Arre, I was just imitating ATs cutiepie. You know she is young, hippie and one to never say never. I was just trying to be cute like her."

Manik: "Sorry Nandini, you just don't have it in you, leave it. Only BetsyMatthew can be Miss Peppy'

BetsyMatthew -  CutiePie

Young, hip, never say never.

Award:  Miss Peppy

Manik: "ATs Bubble Bebe? Phirse?"

Nandini: "Show me. *whacks Manik* its ATs Bubble BEE you idiot."

Manik: "What the hell Nandini. Keep your hands to yourself."

Nandini: "Can you?"

*Manik huffs and puffs and flares*

Nandini: "So this person is Roger fan, sporty and so so so articulate, unlike some people here."

Manik: "..."

Nandini: "Fine, stay that way. With a huge round of applause, lets give away the award of Miss Pretty Pink' to Sylph. Bask in the glory girl and forget about kid here."

Sylph -  AT's Bubble bee

Roger fan, sporty, articulate

Award: Miss Pretty Pink

Nandini: "SRK Lover? Kahin chachi ne influence toh nae kar diya? *murmers shudders and continues* Ummm, she likes to have meaningful discussions, objective and factual. *Grins* No chachi"

Manik: "what are you mumbling? What is wrong with you?"

Nandini: "No, nothing."

Manik: "Show me whats next. Ohhh I like this, she reminds me of chachi."

*Nandini facepalms*

Manik: "So Mimintis, come over and take your award for being Miss. Rational'."

Miminits - SRK Lover

Likes to have meaningful discussions, objective, and factual.

Award: Miss. Rational

Nandini: "MANIK! Can't you keep calm, you are so reckless and irritating and annoying."

Manik: "No I can't. Do I need to remind you that I am yours truly, Monster Manik who just loves to trouble his Spot?"

*Manik crawls towards Nandini in his attempt' to scare her*

Nandini: "*Pushing Manik sideways* You need to learn something from MaNanians you know there is this one person who always Keeps Calm', is unconventional, super cool and loves awkward PaNi."

Manik: "So you are talking about resident debater, -mehr-? Ooohhh, the award has got such an interesting name. I like it. Forever Italicized', if only people could know what it means."

Mehr- - Keeps calm

Unconventional, super cool, loves awkward PaNi

Award: Forever italicized.

Nandini: "Manik voh sab chodo, what do they mean by awkward PaNi?"

Manik: "*grins like, well, Monster Manik and holding Nandini close whispers sinously* Do you want me to show you that?"

Nandini: "*meekly*nooo"

Manik: "Oh yeah *drags her away and turns back* and you all, don't think we are ditching you, take a break, give yourself much deserved rest from reading and we will be right back."