A new revolution in Indian Telly World? @Reportes

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Reporters : "A revolution in indian soap?"

Well I absolutely hope so. My thought regarding the soap is that, it is going to be a very different kinda serial and i hope indian television continues to make such kinda soaps in future. I really want this one to be season based show and not something which goes endless.

The script should be crisp and to the point.

Actors should be well rested and given an opportunity to work for other project once the season ends.

I am pretty hopeful for this soap, since this is very different and the concept is much needed. In today's world almost everything is ruled by the media and it is good to see that they have thought about showing the viewer the glimpse of media.

I soap reminds me of the movie Page 3 which i absolutely loved. I just cant wait to start watching this.

Why I am all the more interested is seeing Rajiv back on small screen and i think his pairing with Kritika is awesome. I liked kittu since KMH days... so i am really really excited.

Sony has always tried to so something new but well... i want this to work since the script looks promising and fresh.

Share your views please.
Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
You have said it all...
And I share similar sentiments with you.
I really want this show to work, specifically for the change in today's telly world.
Obviously my excitement level is high bcoz of Rajeev as I am a huge fan.
And I admire kritika too.
The pairing and the concept is the usp of the show.
I sincerely hope it works.
Superb post.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post Appy :D 🤗 I agree with your take that this show might be the change we all wanted and tbh, I'm actually happy with the shows Indian TV have been churning out off late such as ADHY, Mahakumbh, DWTG and now Reporters! As Kritika said in her IF interview, it is upto us to accept the new content that they are trying to take up so I hope this show gets high TRPs and is able to maintain the same⭐️ Waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode :D
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

You have said it all...

And I share similar sentiments with you.
I really want this show to work, specifically for the change in today's telly world.
Obviously my excitement level is high bcoz of Rajeev as I am a huge fan.
And I admire kritika too.
The pairing and the concept is the usp of the show.
I sincerely hope it works.
Superb post.

me too a huge fan of Rajeev... <3 and i do admire kritika as well.. and i think the duo is the USP of the show as you have very rightly said. Cant wait to see them doing some serious roles now.
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Nice post Appy :D 🤗 I agree with your take that this show might be the change we all wanted and tbh, I'm actually happy with the shows Indian TV have been churning out off late such as ADHY, Mahakumbh, DWTG and now Reporters! As Kritika said in her IF interview, it is upto us to accept the new content that they are trying to take up so I hope this show gets high TRPs and is able to maintain the same⭐️ Waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode :D

hey abhi good to see you here buddy... yes lately it's pretty refreshing to see different shows on indian television... yes the audience needs to approve the idea unless thats the case the survival of such shows takes a nose dive. i hope with change of time and modernization even people india slowly but steadily approves such shows.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

me too a huge fan of Rajeev... <3 and i do admire kritika as well.. and i think the duo is the USP of the show as you have very rightly said. Cant wait to see them doing some serious roles now.

nice to know we share similar thoughts...
They are the finest actors of all time and I sincerely wish them all success...😳
Edited by quirky_senorita - 9 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Am also keen to give it a try.
Hope we really get to see something different.

My experiences with TV has not been so great...so keeping fingers crossed.

Hi to all and 🤗
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its alaaa yr new concept wowoow and rk wowwowo
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mast kast post appy...
hoping dor yhe bewt as i like rajeev a llott...

sony hain isliyee littl sceptical...hoping for the besy...
Koeli thumbnail
@ikr miru... i am keeping my fingers crossed.
@hi maha 😃