Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Amba ia a better mother to Ritika than she ever will be of Ranveer. She cares about Ritika future and happiness but what about your own flesh and blood Ranver happiness & future? Do you even know the pain that poor guy is going through? Have you even take the time to have a proper conversation with your son to know how he's feeling? Do you even care about his happiness?

I can say Amba is a woman of double standard and selfishness. Never going to forger the way she treated Ishani & insulted her about being pregnant with Chirag kid but happily accepted a pregnant woman for her son who's carrying another man baby. She's happy with her son playing step daddy to another man kid. 
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matsh

Since this track has so many deaths - Chirag, Zaveri and impending death of  Falguni, why not add Amba too and make it a proper truck load !!
😡😡

Really the b**** crossed all limits today.. Ek to Ritika negative hone ki wait kar rahe hai hum and this lady is going and telling her to keep quiet..🤢😡 The scene (I think on purpose) was shot in such a way that it looked like Ritika wanted badly to tell Ranveer about Ishani but Amba was kan bharaoing her about how she shd think of herself and the baby etc.. as if Ri does not have enough brains already..

Uppar se apne hone wale bachhe ki kasam de di !! 😡

Now Ritika has a legit excuse to keep quiet - "kya karoon, maa ne mujhe apne bachhe ki kasma de di thi RV,  phir mein tumhe kaise batati" !!!  🤢🤢🤢 uurrrghh...

Amba has no sense of what her son wants and misses.. she never even had one scene to talk to him after the whole ishani goes to jail drama to ask how he is coping up..
She is just busy in assuming that he will compromise with Ritika and will be happy !! Height of illusion!!

Gud post matsh..  👏 I promote ur idea2 D CVS WHOLE HEARTEDLY 😉
Yesss i want amba2 die imm.. Shez one hell of a char.. 😡
Always breathing, wokin,dreaming, tokin abt ritika, while neva carin abt her own son's emo.. Hw in d wrld cn she assume that rv vl accept ritika, n luv her.. He does act happy in frnt of others, but come on woman.. hez ur son.. dnt u know hw much he luvd ish?! expectin him2 luv ritika huz preg wid another man's child s jus tooo much..  😡
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Matsh I agree with you ritika was pretending to be despo but wouldn't have muttered a single word .I guess they are showing such stuff just to make her look positive to those who don't know her true colors and who haven't seen olv's of her.As for amba the only good thing she did for her son ranveer and ishaani was unwittingly getting them married as she made ishaani lose the case because of which ishveer married .But now she is undoing the good stuff she did back then but I hope she realizes the truth of ritika and help's in uniting ishveer by getting them remarried to each other.

It seemed sooo artificial2 me.. Her expressions.. uff ... plastic.. 😡
She wudnt hve opened her mouth at all.. thn y dis drama of bein keen2 tell d truth2 rv??
MY HATRED FR DIS WOMAN S REACHIN NEW LEVELS.. 😡
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Echofades

Amba ia a better mother to Ritika than she ever will be of Ranveer. She cares about Ritika future and happiness but what about your own flesh and blood Ranver happiness & future? Do you even know the pain that poor guy is going through? Have you even take the time to have a proper conversation with your son to know how he's feeling? Do you even care about his happiness?

I can say Amba is a woman of double standard and selfishness. Never going to forger the way she treated Ishani & insulted her about being pregnant with Chirag kid but happily accepted a pregnant woman for her son who's carrying another man baby. She's happy with her son playing step daddy to another man kid.

Very true Echofades!
I hate the scenes where Amba goes ga ga on Ri like that yoga scene and kitchen fire and the first Epi after leap when RV gets award.. She has been so liberal now to allow her son to have a live-in relationship with a woman pregnant from someone else!!

Another hate worthy scene wad when she thought the child was RVs and was actually happy that he had an extra marital relationship.. uuuckk..

That lady deserves a big shock of her life.. 😡 😡
ankitabaran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amba is such a pain... Plz CV make her go through that pain which ishveer are going  through... Any how she will go through in future when ishveer will be together... Plz do it soon... 
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Amba should die only after Ritika's  truth  is out.. She should die of guilt and regret.. Else the bitch would continue to curse Ishani even at the last breath
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
matsh will comment here and in other theread later...just got busy. I comment in threads someytimes...should find out bhi na where u guys r..lol.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you bbishveer and matsh for telling abt MIL, and kinda agree with all, its horrible and high time face off happens, everything has a time, if they stretch essence and charm is lost/